Disney Vloggers #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cheryl’s insta bio says she’s possibly starting YouTube! Will deffo watch her if she does - withoul unbearable Paul her videos will go far! She’s really relatable and lovely

Reactions: 2
My faves are:

- Knappily Ever After - these are my number 1 at the moment and I’m surprised I’ve barely seen anyone on here mention them!? Can’t wait to see what they’ve got planned for when things get back to “normal”
- Victoria Foulger
- L & R Dreaming
- Cheers Ears

Woody’s Box is a decent channel too.

Just started watching The Potters, so far so good!

I can't see that she follows them on her Instagram

Although she does follow Get Binky 🤔
Get Binky also seem to be liking and commenting on most of her recent Instagram posts too! Their issue was clearly with him by the looks of things😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Get Binky also seem to be liking and commenting on most of her recent Instagram posts too! Their issue was clearly with him by the looks of things😅
I noticed that too!!

My faves are:

- Knappily Ever After - these are my number 1 at the moment and I’m surprised I’ve barely seen anyone on here mention them!? Can’t wait to see what they’ve got planned for when things get back to “normal”
- Victoria Foulger
- L & R Dreaming
- Cheers Ears

I like knappily ever after too! Tried the Potters but couldn't stand it and had to turn off.

I posted on here before that I discovered News From Lisa. Her husband Jamie is pretty funny! I had watched a few but now working through another trip of theirs.

I also like L & R but they are samey After a while and they do repeat each other a lot.

Love spoonful of sugar.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I noticed that too!!

I like knappily ever after too! Tried the Potters but couldn't stand it and had to turn off.

I posted on here before that I discovered News From Lisa. Her husband Jamie is pretty funny! I had watched a few but now working through another trip of theirs.

I also like L & R but they are samey After a while and they do repeat each other a lot.

Love spoonful of sugar.
Agreed about L&R! They’re good if you just want to binge a lot of content and I like how they aren’t overly gushy & affectionate with each other but you can still tell they get on well it that makes sense? I also like how well organised their YT is 🤣

Agreed about L&R! They’re good if you just want to binge a lot of content and I like how they aren’t overly gushy & affectionate with each other but you can still tell they get on well it that makes sense? I also like how well organised their YT is 🤣
I am with you with an organised YT! Not to be underestimated. 🤣

I also really respect their opinions on accommodation etc

My faves are:

- Victoria Foulger
- L & R Dreaming
- Cheers Ears

Been watching some knappily ever after, I had not heard if then before. Seen such a nice family. Makes me excited to go with my children one day (when I have them).

Been watching some knappily ever after, I had not heard if then before. Seen such a nice family. Makes me excited to go with my children one day (when I have them).
Agreed! I like how they have normal jobs and a normal life but at the same time seem to have their tit together to enjoy nice things🤣

I've not seen Tom & Sophie mentioned yet, I watched them a while ago & thought they were pretty ok. Anyone else got thoughts on them?

Edit: I've just searched on youtube & can't find them anywhere! Am I misremembering the name or have they deleted? It was a british couple, I think I remember they liked offsite restaurants like Ihop etc...

I've not seen Tom & Sophie mentioned yet, I watched them a while ago & thought they were pretty ok. Anyone else got thoughts on them?

Edit: I've just searched on youtube & can't find them anywhere! Am I misremembering the name or have they deleted? It was a british couple, I think I remember they liked offsite restaurants like Ihop etc...
Yes Tom and Sophie is right, found them so boring especially Tom with his monotous voice and stupid 'Letz eat' catch phrase, drove me crazy. They would spend 5 minutes of their vlog trying to guess the total of the bill at the restaurant they'd eat at. Who cares!! Why would they think anyone cares about that, the total cost, yes, but not you playing a guessing game😤. They have their own thread. They released merchandise and then completely disappeared straight after, rumour was he cheated on her.

Also they Tom and Sophie said they deleted all their videos as they thought they'd be out of date, but we're going to vlog their next trip

Tom and Sophie disappeared for ages, a good year at least? They had so many people asking if they were ok but didn’t give any update even a brief insta story. Sophie is on insta still - sophie.elizabeth21
I didn’t mind them at first but then their 20 minute vlogs became 10 minutes car chat, 5 minutes actual interesting stuff, 5 minutes guessing the bill!

I'll be checking out some of these as i've not watched many mentioned here.
The Disney vloggers I watch are mainly the ones who do unboxings etc, Karen's USA Adventures, Miss Cherry, Disney Kittee and all that gang

Not a fan of Sophie and Tom. His voice just grates on me!. As mentioned above, they disappeared for a year or so and then I remember a photo going around that someone had on Rock n roller coaster and they were sat in the row behind them.🤣 They still wouldn't answer when people questioned them about that.

Not a fan of Sophie and Tom. His voice just grates on me!. As mentioned above, they disappeared for a year or so and then I remember a photo going around that someone had on Rock n roller coaster and they were sat in the row behind them.🤣 They still wouldn't answer when people questioned them about that.
omg I’d forgotten about that Photo they were in! Everyone was like ‘so they are still together, why have they disappeared off social media then?!’ 😂

but yeah apparently he cheated on her and was doing so for years, but Sophie forgave him and now they pretend it never happened?

omg I’d forgotten about that Photo they were in! Everyone was like ‘so they are still together, why have they disappeared off social media then?!’ 😂
That was in 2017, wasn’t it? We actually met them on that trip and wondered why there was zero vlogs or photos from that trip. Apparently she flew home herself, if that thread is to be believed.

A couple of things Disney vloggers do what I can’t stand:
- when they sing along to the ride/show music, as if to show off how well they know it 🙄 yeah we get it, you’ve been loads of times 🥱
- character meets 😭 there’s something about adults with no kids doing character meets what just doesn’t sit right with me, especially when they’re all like “so I just met Ariel and we had a great chat, she was so funny and was telling me about XYZ...” 🤢 STOP 🤣 just makes my toes curl haha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A couple of things Disney vloggers do what I can’t stand:
- when they sing along to the ride/show music, as if to show off how well they know it 🙄 yeah we get it, you’ve been loads of times 🥱
- character meets 😭 there’s something about adults with no kids doing character meets what just doesn’t sit right with me, especially when they’re all like “so I just met Ariel and we had a great chat, she was so funny and was telling me about XYZ...” 🤢 STOP 🤣 just makes my toes curl haha
I totally agree, especially about character meets. They haven't had a chat with Ariel, they've had a chat with a random kid dressed up as Ariel. I mean, these are adults, they must know this?! It's a breath of fresh air when you get a vlogger who doesn't do character meets for this very reason. Don't get me wrong, it's great to see them in the parks, in parades etc but how can even semi intelligent people think they've met Ariel? She's a cartoon character FFS!

• Haha
I love meeting characters, not face characters tho (if that makes sense) I just like getting a good photo with them, not to have a conversation cause that’s super awkward

I love meeting characters, not face characters tho (if that makes sense) I just like getting a good photo with them, not to have a conversation cause that’s super awkward
See that I understand. It's when these vloggers get all teary and emotional because Ariel laughed at their attempt at humour. That's what I find weird. They don't seem to register that the characters are just kids who are trained to be polite.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.