Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

duffy1234

Chatty Member
They're just getting a bit too big for their boots. She's also called people out for minorly breaking covid rules, when im pretty sure they go round to their in laws in the house.
I wondered about her legs too, had noticed she always walks with a bit of a limp.
can't see Paul or TUKDC ON ANY INSTA OR YOU TUBE

Parker123

I was really behind her to start with. And I do think he was the ass. However I'm getting a bit fed up of the over filtered pics and get the impression she thinks she is famous 🤷‍♀️
I agree, she’s so annoying now! I wonder if they’ll both be popular after a while and everything about the split has calmed down!

Parker123

She's a Beach Body MLM hun, so 100 days of exercise is pretty on brand and non eventful, if that's what you are flogging to get more people in your pyramid.
sorry i’m really confused! What is beachbody? Does she gain money from posting about her doing exercise every day?

Lucy.B

Can some people reply with a few of their favourite vloggers then I can watch a few videos/socials and make a list of who to watch and why, where they are from (So you know what their videos will be like (holiday, it's a job and/or I live close by), how often they post, whether they are a couple, family or friends, length of videos, whether their videos are based off a whole day or just one visit and other stuff.

Emmy79

VIP Member
I watched a vlog from Our Disney Life yesterday and I found them quite dull, but will give them another try!
They are the ones that fell out with That Uk Disney couple after their engagement in WDW when TUDC got DVC

Jjjg

VIP Member
Would love to know what happened between Adam, Oliver and Spencer. Adam featured them a lot in his vlogs while he did his program and was flirting a lot with Oliver, and then suddenly they're not shown anymore. I remember when Adam got into trouble with having Patreon and them funding his trips, one of Oliver and Spencers friend blasted Adam on Twitter about it, she was in some of their vlogs, British, curly hair can't remember her name though, could be Lizzie??
I remember they'd go out a lot together, even do resort stays. Then it was nothing and all Jennilynn.

Lauurz

VIP Member
that Lizzie is annoying af! Although she’s recently blocked anyone who she doesn’t actually know irl so at least I don’t see it anymore 😂

yeah Jackie andSam (expedition theme park) are together. She visited during last years covid times too.
I had to delete her because she was soooooo so annoying! I did enjoy when she finished with her American boyfriend. Came across as her only in it for a green card in my opinion!

Minerva13

Avoid Brogan Tate’s cruise videos, she’s a 26 year old granny who just stuffs her fat face with afternoon tea and plays bingo rather than disembark and see the place.
brogan hasn’t done a Disney cruise though. Let’s hope she never does!!

ILoveTangyToms

A few of you have mentioned the Saturday Night show - I watched a few when it started. What happened to the scottish guy? I don't know if he had a channel or anything.

He was on it for a bit. Sometimes I found how little he seemed to care about any of it really funny and other times he just seemed in a really bad mood.