Disney Vloggers #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's just found a community in which she sees herself as popular in. In one of her previous posts she mentioned about being bullied when she was younger etc.

Now it seems, in order to keep that popularity she will do whatever it takes, even neglect her family which is quite sad.

Its been said in the thread, but her Instagram stories the other day about best days at disney etc, all did not involve her kids. She even wanted to do a solo adults only trip which I find extremely heartless. That being said I am not surprised as in one of the vlogs when Rise of the Resistance opened she couldn't give the kids away quick enough to their grandparents and would have been happy to not have them around.

On her disney trips it comes across as the kids are just a nuisance and she wants to be the star of the show which really is off putting. Comparing to the likes of Despicable Three who's kid pops up every now and again and really is the best bit.
I absolutely love the Despicable 3 .Really sweet, normal family .They give great advice .
I really love how comfortable their little boy is in the vlogs.You can see he is not being forced to perform for the camera or shoved out of the way .
We have had great money saving tips from them .
The Knapps I feel have now exhausted their affordability with DVC , AP and Paris AP.Sian is now desperate for Ads and sponsorship as this is the only way she can produce content.

Reactions: 3
Ok so I’ve made my way here to discuss Emily Enchanted. The joke of the DCP.

I’m sorry but this girl is bleeping idiot who doesn’t even actually like Disney 😂
Ooooh, another to add to my list 🤣

Reactions: 1
I absolutely love the Despicable 3 .Really sweet, normal family .They give great advice .
I really love how comfortable their little boy is in the vlogs.You can see he is not being forced to perform for the camera or shoved out of the way .
We have had great money saving tips from them .
The Knapps I feel have now exhausted their affordability with DVC , AP and Paris AP.Sian is now desperate for Ads and sponsorship as this is the only way she can produce content.
The despicable 3 are great and I think their son seems like a lovely child. I think they’re really respectful to him with the way they film.

Reactions: 5
I’ve got a few things that grind my gears about Knappily Ever After and I used to really like her:

1.Tagging Fabletics in everything, absolutely desperate to get them to gift her stuff. It’s bordering needy and desperate.

2. Says they live on a budget yet is absolutely desperate to pay out for anything to get them content. Massively criticised Disney Cruise Line when she realised she couldn’t travel with them due to her husband not being fully jabbed.

3. There are a few vlogs now where she’s bought the kids Disney snacks but not let them touch them until she’s done an Instagram photo shoot with them - not to mention whenever her husband is vlogging and he catches her on camera, she’s always on her phone. Does she spend any time with her kids?!

4. The whole Beach Body coach thing - bragging in her posts about training for 100 days straight, that’s nothing to be proud of. The body needs rest and recovery and if she was actually a qualified coach, other than part of a pyramid scheme, then she’d know to promote recovery. It’s unhealthy to train every day. If the body doesn’t recover, it doesn’t grow - basics.

5. It feels like everything she does is for content -getting the dog... why ask the girls what they want to call the dog if you’ve already decided it’s name and planned the Instagram account for it?

Why are some vloggers so desperate to sacrifice their family for content?
What did you do today Sian?
I filmed myself serenading a burger then made a reel 🤣🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her fashion sense is absolutely terrible.
THANK YOU! She dresses like a 12 year old. The frilly dresses paired with chunky sneakers... just no, sis. And the baggy unflattering jeans, why? She's a very attractive young woman but ugh the wardrobe choices are the worst.

THANK YOU! She dresses like a 12 year old. The frilly dresses paired with chunky sneakers... just no, sis. And the baggy unflattering jeans, why? She's a very attractive young woman but ugh the wardrobe choices are the worst.

I feel attacked 😂😂 chunky trainers and frilly dresses are my go to when I’m not in old leggings 😂

• Haha
Cant stand Disney vloggers who make big announcements without actually telling you what they are doing.

get Binky (don’t follow came up on my explore page) saying they have big plans for 2022 but also hinting at something happening this year and people are saying wedding. You’re not bloody Jay Z and Beyoncé just tell people instead of all the little hints. The self importance is ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Cant stand Disney vloggers who make big announcements without actually telling you what they are doing.

get Binky (don’t follow came up on my explore page) saying they have big plans for 2022 but also hinting at something happening this year and people are saying wedding. You’re not bloody Jay Z and Beyoncé just tell people instead of all the little hints. The self importance is ridiculous.
I hate this too!! Some are just too big for their boots, esp Get Binky

Reactions: 6

I agree! Yaz and Ash did that recently too! They always start the 'reveal' saying crap like "So sorry we kept this from you but...."

• Haha
Reactions: 9

More like Cringe G & Beyond-annoying

• Haha
Majority of disney vloggers and annoying arrogant and entitled but the ones I personally enjoy I've put into different categories

Locals
Paging Mr Morrow
Mickey Views
Theme Park Stop
Adults in Disney (excellent Instagram)
Attractions 360 (only do ride POVs but they are the best out there)

(Occasionally Theme Park Obsession and Theme Park Shark but they're getting a bit annoying)

News/history/nostalgia
Disney Food Blog
TPM Vids (him and AJ from dfb have tge best Disney voices)
DSNY newscast (good research but annoying and cheesy presentation. Also hard to rely on as doesn't cover every news item)
Theme Park History
Yesterworld Entertainment
Abiant worlds (for various themed background music)

Trip vloggers

L and R Dreaming
Thisnatasha
Aclaireytale
Hannah Rickets
See you in mainstreet (for DLP)

Reactions: 7
Majority of disney vloggers and annoying arrogant and entitled but the ones I personally enjoy I've put into different categories

Locals
Paging Mr Morrow
Mickey Views
Theme Park Stop

(Occasionally Theme Park Obsession and Theme Park Shark but they're getting a bit annoying)

News/history/nostalgia
Disney Food Blog
DSNY newscast (good research but annoying and cheesy presentation. Also hard to rely on as doesn't cover every news item)
Theme Park History

Trip vloggers
L and R Dreaming
Thisnatasha
Aclaireytale
Hannah Rickets
I love See You In Mainstreet!

Reactions: 2

Locals
Paging Mr Morrow
Mickey Views
Theme Park Stop

News/history/nostalgia
Disney Food Blog
Theme Park History

Trip vloggers
L and R Dreaming
Thisnatasha
Aclaireytale
Hannah Rickets
So Helena and Martyn are amazing aswell, they have lots of DLP trips too!
Will need to try Aclaireytale she’s been mentioned a few times now

Does anyone know what Sian’s other Instagram name is (her MLM account)? Fancy a nosey 🤣 I can’t seem to see any reference to it on her Disney account!

I watched the WDW 2020 travel day of Knappily and the way she makes the children be quiet is odd, they are kids going on holiday for gods sake, they're bound to be excited.
I also laughed when she detailed her travel day out fit, and his but just said "the girls are matching today"!

• Haha
First post. Started watching Disney vloggers beginning of lockdown when our florida holiday got postponed. Have watched nearly everyone mentioned including the Saturday Night Discussions shows most weeks, in fact in deep lockdown it was something to look forward too but I can understand a couple of the comments here. One week they had a quiz on themselves and their friend vloggers and I felt alienated as I'd only watched TUKDC and some of Nathan but not others. I didn't pick up on arguments so have found the posts here very interesting.

Started off with Becky and Lloyd. Very good content, just wish they'd cut the "outfit of the day" 5 min slow pan segments. Quick 5 second mention is enough. Moved on to The Despicable Three. Love them and gained a few useful tips. Then Sarah and Adam (her platonic flatmate) from That Sounds Fun. I see the comments not liking her moaning. I prefer it if some vloggers are bit more honest about feeling tired or not well as I find it more relatable and then interesting to see what they do with limited energy as that's bound to be me when we get out there. Also their friendship is refreshing. Watched a few ClaireyTale, she seems genuinely lovely, and as she used to work at WDW so her trips aren't the norm as she might do something her old CM mate has organised, she also gives the odd behind the scenes fact. Then we found TUKDC. At first we found Paul a bit odd but liked the quality they produced and gained some useful tips. His rants were a bit annoying but overall their videos were quite helpful although a bit less relatable as we're not personally Disney superfans. Having read some of the comments on him fat shaming Cheryl and calling her Madam looking back I agree. Have watched Soph and Nath, they were ok. We tried watching some of Nathan Staker's but found him boring, however I will say that I'm enjoying his more recent UK theme park videos. I think he's grown in confidence hugely over the past year from doing the Saturday shows.

I prefer vloggers who are more relatable for me i.e that aren't super disney obsessed and will do other stuff and a mixture of excited and chilled. I also don't particularly like those that go to about 3 places in 1 day and have 16+ hour days as it seems unachievable for a whole fortnight but again that's because I personally couldn't do it and tbh I'm just jealous at their energy levels! We also watch AllEars and DFB for latest Covid rules.

TUKDC Break up musings: When they officially announced it I was shocked because they had a trip to Berlin in October then did Vlogmas. So either it happened very quickly or they're great actors, or potentially a bit of both. Looking back there were several things I noticed from the Saturday night shows.
1. The New Year's Eve show. At midnight while all other couples kissed, they didn't. In fact if you watch closely they each wipe at their eyes. At the time I thought this was tiredness but the break down of their relationship must have already happened by this point. They also sit each end of the sofa and go on their phones while everyone else is celebrating. Paul starts to bounce his arms for Auld Lang's syne and only after a couple of minutes does Cheryl reluctantly join in. I also have a theory it was Cheryl that instigated it for the below reasons and that in this show Paul did a drunk emotional rant about how he'd learned how much he appreciated the people closest to him, even though Cheryl was sitting next to him, which now with the context seems a bit harsh on her, if she had instigated it.
2. The following show a week later Cheryl isn't there. Paul tells us she's not feeling well. Cheryl's mum is commenting as normal so is seemingly unaware of the break up. There's a new intro for the new year which includes a clip of TUKDC looking lovingly at each other. If you had just dumped someone out of all the footage you wouldn't choose that would you? DisneyFreak also comments that the intro is "sad but it's his decision," which must be related to this. The following week (16th Jan) Cheryl is back on.
3. The following week (ep 48) Cheryl isn't there and we are told she's having an early night and is already in her pjs. Paul shouts to her and claims she can't hear him. It's Jan 23rd so surely by this point they have broken up. Cheryl's mum isn't in the shout outs so presumably she's stopped watching by now. Also the live comments have now been removed from this video which seems odd. We know from their later post the split happened in January. Show on Jan 30th both of them aren't there at all with Nathan saying they are taking a week off. Then finally the following week on ep 50 Feb 6th Paul is back Cheryl isn't, and people actually ask in the comments where is she? Paul says Cheryl is "taking a break for a few weeks from the show, which nothing to worry about, she's taking a break from the show which she's entitled to do." But that previous week must have been her moving out.
At first I wondered if 1 of them had decided they wanted kids. We have been told in past videos Cheryl is 36 and Paul is 34, I wondered if she suddenly wanted them and to get on with it and he didn't so that was that? Then I thought are they just one of the couples that haven't survived lockdown? Paul has said many times he travels/flies often for work and Cheryl has a busy NHS job and maybe seeing each other 24/7 for a year got to them? We'll probably never know. It would be nice if they'd just said something vague like "we have realised we are now different people." People are entitled to privacy but if you have a dedicated community you need to tell them a reason even if it's vague and doesn't specify the actual reason.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.