Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chedranian Girl

Chatty Member
Yeah, there's a huge difference to me between someone who plans and saves for a year, films a proper travel day and gets excited about American things, than someone who lives down the road and goes every weekend. I do follow a lot of American Instagram Disney people, livingbydisney is super informative and lovely, but that's shorter format than youtube.

Reactions: 12

Minerva13

Why so many UK vloggers being touted about here? None have really even been Disney Vloggers for at least a year (at least WDW vloggers). Why not some love for the USA based Disney Vloggers? PCDevv, PMM, TTT, SE, MK? I guess TTT has their own thread here, man those people are relentless.
I think a lot of us in this thread are from the UK so we want to see people on holiday and see how other British people holiday in Orlando. I don’t watch many Orlando based vloggers because the type of vlog they make is more ‘in the park for a couple of hours to try some new food’ and I can’t relate to that.

Reactions: 11

Chedranian Girl

Chatty Member
It is SO nice to be on a thread with other Disney nerds who get it haha. So many of the other threads for Disney vloggers get comments from folks who just don't understand! Haha

RoseBush23

I discovers Get Binky this afternoon after getting lost in vlogs and oh my gosh he is over bearing 😩😩

• Haha

eyeballs

VIP Member
Influencer has an active thread

I love aclaireytale. She’s sweet and doesn’t shove it in your face.
I definitely need more recommendations tho please. Not Charlotte ruff or anyone like he, I Ioathe her most of all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Emmy79

VIP Member
I love aclaireytale. She’s sweet and doesn’t shove it in your face.
I definitely need more recommendations tho please. Not Charlotte ruff or anyone like he, I Ioathe her most of all.
My favourites at the moment are Mr David and Mr Ian, Helena and Martyn, Super Enthused and Paging Mr Morrow

• Heart

Polkadot123

VIP Member
mod edit,
Many Disney vloggers have their own thread, if necessary please set up a thread for the influencers you wish to discuss and use the Disney vloggers tag to keep them all connected. ☺

Some people have asked for this thread.
A thread to discuss disney youtubers/vloggers who don't have a separate thread on here already.
But also to post recommendations for good disney vlogs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
The Get Binky dude screaming on the Star Flyer got a lot of attention and comments, this has given Nick from the The Lodge Guys incentive to "fake" scream on practically every ride he goes on, his "scream swearing" on the rides is awful considering there's usually children on the rides also!!

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
That 'break up' message keeps being posted on TUKDC insta page, have they not experienced the outpouring of love and attention they were hoping for? If you are reading here, I expect you are, this isn't news, we aren't terribly bothered. I'm still sniggering about 'under Paul's management'.
An Update From Us Both.
And when I say both, I mean me.

Yours annoyingly,
Paul

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Chedranian Girl

Chatty Member
I recently found The Stranger Couple. They're really quite small but I absolutely love their style, it's refreshing to follow alternative Disney fans rather than just the typical quirky girl/dopey guy haha

universalminds

I hate the lodge guys - they seem like such bloody divas
I liked the uk Disney couple but I think it was her I liked - he seemed a bit obnoxious- but I liked that they were knew to it and so wanted to support them haha
There is a guy called Rix flix or something along those lines - he’s good with Info and updates a bit like Tim tracker ... but not a holiday vlog with a travel day and day one day 2 etc - just more - information - rides opening etc

Donald73

VIP Member
If anyone has any Disney Cruise Line vlogs to recommend, please let me know! For some reason they’re my favourite 😂
Avoid Brogan Tate’s cruise videos, she’s a 26 year old granny who just stuffs her fat face with afternoon tea and plays bingo rather than disembark and see the place.

• Haha

Keithlovescarrots

Chatty Member
That 'break up' message keeps being posted on TUKDC insta page, have they not experienced the outpouring of love and attention they were hoping for? If you are reading here, I expect you are, this isn't news, we aren't terribly bothered. I'm still sniggering about 'under Paul's management'.

• Haha

Donald73

VIP Member
Yeah for myself I don’t have an interest in pins but each to their own, they both work and spend their own money. David and Ian also sell merch and every penny profit is for charity. They’re very refreshing, they’re hilarious I think and can see how much they love each other without being OTT or fake (slothy and Dave looking at you) and how much they love Disney. They’re my absolute favourites.

Reactions: 9

Nadurath

VIP Member
20 years ago she was bullied...you’d be hard pressed to find someone in High school / college / uni that isn’t going through or hasn’t been through some form of bullying. It’s not right, but it also doesn’t make you special 🤷‍♀️

Keithlovescarrots

Chatty Member
Gosh, I'm REALLY not a fan of Knappily Ever After, way too forced, the kids seem ignored in favour of insta photos and vlog footage. For me nothing beats The Despicable Three, they get the balance just right between vlogging and parenting.

CuriosityKitty

VIP Member
So favourites are Mr David and Mr Ian, L&R Dreamin and Will and Lelly. Also like KarenBee, Spoonfullofsugar, The Despicable 3, Chrislostinflorida and Living the Dream. TTT and ATW if desperate.

The worst fake Disneyvloggers award goes to The Lodge Guys. Just awful.