Disney Vloggers #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is SO nice to be on a thread with other Disney nerds who get it haha. So many of the other threads for Disney vloggers get comments from folks who just don't understand! Haha

Reactions: 11
I loved her vlogs. Why has she stopped, just covid / lack of fun content? I went to one of her picnic meetups in London and she was lovely.

I loved her vlogs. Why has she stopped, just covid / lack of fun content? I went to one of her picnic meetups in London and she was lovely.
I think it was because she went to work for Disney cruise line. She’s put the odd vlog up but not very often.

Whoever here mentioned The Potters...thanks a lot! Half my Saturday has gone watching their Disney vlogs, they’re so good, not up their own arses!
Agreed! I've been watching them today and they are great! Such a breath of fresh air and so so much better than people like Brogan and Disney in Denial Detail.

Reactions: 3
Just thought of a couple others I usually watch - L & R Dreaming and Will & Lelly. Neither doing much at the mo of course.

Reactions: 3
Love Ellie too, I kept hoping she could become a cast member again and work at Epcot again, you could tell how happy she was there.

So happy to find a Disney thread. You normally find me on others 😂

Charlotte I don't mind so much but can see why others find her annoying, L&R dreaming are sweet, started off genuine but I found them annoying lately but they are better than a lot to be fair, Adam Hattan is just a tit in my opinion. Not really a Disney Vlogger as such as I normally follow her for beauty stuff but houseofpaperdoll did a few really helpful WDW guides, she keeps saying she'll do more and hope she does, but 🤷‍♀️. We stayed at Art of Animation before the pandemic and her guide was super super helpful if you stay at that resort, she knows her stuff too, unlike Disney in Denial for example who just grinds my bloody gears. Goes all the way to Florida for Jeffreys coffee and a Mr Toad cuddly toy.

I do miss a good Disney Park though.

Reactions: 5
i really like once upon a bron! she's not that well known i believe but her videos are pretty good

Reactions: 4
Anyone watch The Brookharts? Used to like them but they got very entitled - seem to think that they owned Disney and could do whatever they wanted to do. Paging Mr. Morrow really has been trying to get out there and show a few different things - I hate his "THANK YOUUU" though. Like fingernails on a chalkboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
i really like once upon a bron! she's not that well known i believe but her videos are pretty good
I also like Once Upon a Bron. She seems to have a good head on her shoulders. A big difference than fake, shop-a-holic Emily Enchanted, who like Jenn Tracker can't seem to keep friends.

I just found a U.K. couple on YouTube called WiththeTaylors who have vlogs and IG from trips
To DisneyWorld, Disneyland Paris and they have new ones from Disneyland California last year before the pandemic. They seem very down to Earth, nice people and have a subscriber count of like 300 so not big youtubers. And I reccommend DisneyMatt who does DIsneyland Paris videos as well as Disney hauls and collection videos and weekly vlogs. He is also very normal!

Sorry for the random question but I couldn’t find a Charlotte Ruff thread. I’ve been getting into disney vloggers over the last month or so.
On charlottes video where she says she’s quitting YouTube to work for Disney, what happened with that? Does she still work for them but can vlog again?

Sorry for the random question but I couldn’t find a Charlotte Ruff thread. I’ve been getting into disney vloggers over the last month or so.
On charlottes video where she says she’s quitting YouTube to work for Disney, what happened with that? Does she still work for them but can vlog again?

She still works for them, but I think it’s just because of the pandemic she hasn’t uploaded much. She does 1/2 vlogs a month maybe. Still has a proper job unlike one that shall not be named.

Reactions: 2
Thank you whoever recommended Idabella! Really enjoyed their Disney vlogs. Again like The Potters it's nice seeing a newbie just be excited and reference stuff she's seen in vlogs before. This will be me next year 😊

Reactions: 2
I just found a U.K. couple on YouTube called WiththeTaylors who have vlogs and IG from trips
To DisneyWorld, Disneyland Paris and they have new ones from Disneyland California last year before the pandemic. They seem very down to Earth, nice people and have a subscriber count of like 300 so not big youtubers. And I reccommend DisneyMatt who does DIsneyland Paris videos as well as Disney hauls and collection videos and weekly vlogs. He is also very normal!
Will have a watch of these, I quite like the smaller vloggers as they often come across a lot less fake than the big ones

Oh! I just came here to say Bishop Please (big on Insta, have their own business, but they also have a Youtube channel!) are SO lovely and fun. Really nice people too, met them a few times at cons and they're great.

Anyone recommend ones for two friends going? Family ones aren’t for me! No brogan though. Lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.