Disney Vloggers #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg how annoying is knappily ever after with those reels !!!!!!
Some budget they live on tho😂 DVC, WDW/DLP annual Passholders, 3 holidays last year, she posted all her minnie mouse ears and they also bought a puppy! She was also posting about renewing their vows in Alunai! They must either be really strict or smart to afford all that in the past few years😬😱 they’re not doing too bad for living on a budget!

Reactions: 4
Some budget they live on tho😂 DVC, WDW/DLP annual Passholders, 3 holidays last year, she posted all her minnie mouse ears and they also bought a puppy! She was also posting about renewing their vows in Alunai! They must either be really strict or smart to afford all that in the past few years😬😱 they’re not doing too bad for living on a budget!
What does her husband do for a living?

What does her husband do for a living?
Manager at Waitrose. She is a nurse and has her own business plus works for a MLM fitness scheme they must be raking it in. There YouTube does ok as well and she done a couple of ads now on instagram.

Reactions: 2
Manager at Waitrose. She is a nurse and has her own business plus works for a MLM fitness scheme they must be raking it in. There YouTube does ok as well and she done a couple of ads now on instagram.
Where does she find the bloody time with 2 kids? She must be knackered 24/7 😲

Reactions: 1
Don't forget the huge savings on the too good to go bags 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Where does she find the bloody time with 2 kids? She must be knackered 24/7 😲
Ive got to admit this is what made me like her to start I found her really motivational and she amazed me. Then seeing more and more how she just leaves the girls to watch tv and all the things people have said on here really made me look at her a little differently.

Ive got to admit this is what made me like her to start I found her really motivational and she amazed me. Then seeing more and more how she just leaves the girls to watch tv and all the things people have said on here really made me look at her a little differently.
Same! They must have some support with childcare due to shift clashes etc.I noticed they never mentioned anyone else looking after the kids, I feel she tries to make out that she's wonderwoman.

Same! They must have some support with childcare due to shift clashes etc.I noticed they never mentioned anyone else looking after the kids, I feel she tries to make out that she's wonderwoman.
his parents look after the girls a lot I think they were in their bubble through lockdown. I agree she likes to Gove the impression that she's amazing, not that it matters if you have freezer dinners but when I watched their vlogmas the girls had a freezer dinner every night and the adults were eating gusto meals thought that was a bit bad to be honest

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’ve just seen knappilys Q&A on Instagram. People asking why her perfect day would be in Disney and every single thing she said wouldn’t include her children. Then someone asked about holidays other than Disney and it was time away from the kids.
When I think of the perfect day at Disney it’s thinking what will make the kids smile the most and food 😂

Reactions: 12
I’ve just seen knappilys Q&A on Instagram. People asking why her perfect day would be in Disney and every single thing she said wouldn’t include her children. Then someone asked about holidays other than Disney and it was time away from the kids.
When I think of the perfect day at Disney it’s thinking what will make the kids smile the most and food 😂
Anyone who has that much time for Instagram plus 3 jobs (sort of) cannot have adequate time for their children. There are just not that many hours in the day.

Just had a flashback to the vlog series where one of the kids ended up in hospital in Orlando. It came across as being a total inconvenience. If my kid was that sick I would be worried about them, not my holiday!

Reactions: 6
Anyone who has that much time for Instagram plus 3 jobs (sort of) cannot have adequate time for their children. There are just not that many hours in the day.

Just had a flashback to the vlog series where one of the kids ended up in hospital in Orlando. It came across as being a total inconvenience. If my kid was that sick I would be worried about them, not my holiday!
yes I remember that and I agree they seemed really annoyed by it.

I watched that the other day, the poor child had an awful cough in both her Oct 2019 and Feb 2020 trips.

Can anyone explain why Cheryl is meandering aimlessly around Gatwick airport today? Seems an odd way to spend a Wednesday.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can anyone explain why Cheryl is meandering aimlessly around Gatwick airport today? Seems an odd way to spend a Wednesday.
The stupidity of some people never fails to amaze me. Surely an airport is a high risk area considering the risk of variants entering the country? But as long as she gets good content right...

Reactions: 7
Anyone else seen Charlotte in wonderlands stories today? I wonder if she was talking about this thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.