Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just read through a few pages of the thread and I’m from a town very close to Newbridge, I currently work in Newbridge even dated guys from Newbridge, I happen to know a lot of people from there including friends of Marks and I’ve seen a few things written here I know are not true, Mark was never a known gangster, Mark sadly did what a lot of people did growing up in the 90’s and 00’s did and got involved in party scenes myself included unfortunately he did go down the route of heavier drugs but thankfully was short lived and he got himself clean he is a very nice chap he’s not rough, he is quiet, As for Denise she no junkie never was Denise was into the party scene as a young woman, I used to take E, cocaine, speed in my late teens early 20’s nobody would class me as a junkie. Denise is well respected in Newbridge she’s very charitable, she uses local business and promotes them, I get not everyone will like her but I just thought as someone fairly unfair for her to be called a junkie

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Thumper

I call my husband my sperm donor, my baby daddy, my potty and a lot more that I'm not prepared to admit here. It's just a bit of fun and I have no idea why people are offended by Denise's comment.

Why?
The difference is... Denise has self appointed herself as a representative of and spokesperson for the infertility community. She has preached on her frustration about people's misconception of infertility. She has talked extensively and actively courted followers struggling with infertility and held herself up as a safe space.

When you undertake donor conception you are forgoing having a biological child. You are accepting the worries about bonding, about societal judgement, about how that child may feel growing up, about one day no longer being considered their 'real parent". There are massive consequences to that decision.

For her to come onto the audience she has deliberately aquired, many of whom trust her, and many of whom may themselves either already have or be in the process of working through the idea of donor conception, and make a glib joke about it is gross and insensitive.

She has constructed this shiny infertility pedestal for herself and clawed her way to perch on it. With that comes a certain responsibility for kindness and compassion.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Just saw the video she posted of her scan. Sorry I call bullshit. She doesn’t sound one bit surprised. Anyone else would be bawling.
Or maybe she's just genuinely in shock? I'm so surprised people are so bitter towards her news? I don't see what she'd have to gain about lying that she didn't know. She said herself in the live that she didn't feel right, her tummy was swollen and she's been actively trying to lose weight. Anyone that suffers with womanly issues knows how much your tummy can swell out.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
eh do ye hear how out of breath she is? wouldn't wish it on anyone, pretty sad to see people are saying she deserves it, hope the same never happens you or anyone in your family

• Heart
Reactions: 27
A little heart to heart with Beth in the garden this evening.. and she has to record and post to her followers. Can she not have a private moment with her daughter without plastering it all over her IG? What is she trying to prove? That she’s a good mother? Just be in the moment with your child and stop using her for constant content!! Boils my blood. Little face on Beth looking up to her Mammys face and Denise checking if she’s in shot. Poor child is treated like a commodity.

And I’m sure that she would respond by saying that we only get a glimpse…. No, we don’t. We all know every inch of the child’s bedroom, we’ve seen her in the bath and see her day in day out. Seems like Denise is completely addicted to SM and turning into more and more of an egomaniac every day. I swear if I see her posting another reference to fucking poxy manifesting!!! I’m not trying for a baby but I can only imagine how difficult it is watching/listening to her (that fucking smug face and stroking her belly)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

HiddenValley

Chatty Member
I'm sorry but I have no sympathy. She would have been offered a vaccine and she has been doing nothing to protect herself from Covid. Been up in Belfast where covid is everywhere, out for dinner with what must have been 8-10 people in that photo. You can't go around taking risks and then crying because you might have been caught out. Behave however you want, you're a grown woman, but don't come crying when it catches up with you!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

brandambassador

VIP Member
The more I see of Denise the more I don’t like it. She’s mindful of people on fertility journeys? Is that why she’s showing me her naked pregnant body every day ? And the nursery and the bump pics? Be mindful or don’t, we didn’t ask you to be either. But don’t come on saying that you won’t be over sharing your pregnancy because you know what it’s like to struggle and then drown us in your baby bump

• Heart
Reactions: 24

brandambassador

VIP Member
Guys, come on. She’s in a maternity hosp. If she has a temp they’re looking after her. Denise is loving the views on this- nobody needs to be worried that she’s not being looked after. She will be fully aware of what the plans & options are but will post cryptic or leading posts to keep up the views. So many kind honest worried people here concerned- please, don’t mistake someone’s obsession with Instagram for someone in actual distress. ❤

• Heart
She is trying to be a Carrie Bradshaw now with her “time” talk this morning 🙄 my eye balls nearly rolled out of their sockets listening to that shite 💩
I think people with a large following like Denise need to be very careful with stuff like this. I'm generally a believer in the whole "the universe is unfolding exactly as intended" philosophy and its something I try to be mindful of when I'm going through a tough time but sometimes life is shit and horrible and unfair and its OK to think of it like that. I know Denise has had tough times and it's great that it's worked out for her but I think she needs to be careful with this unconditional positive attitude and telling people that where they are is exactly where they are supposed to be. There could be people watching her stories who are terminally ill, have just lost a child or a pregnancy, could be in the grip of a severe mental health crisis and don't want to see tomorrow. I know they are extreme examples but that's the way life is and this toxic positivity, manifesting shite is so unhealthy and unhelpful.

I'm concious that it's not just Denise at this, they're all at it lately with their manifesting. But her speech this morning just really bothered me!

• Heart

Thumper

I'm happy for her but frustrated at the message. I believe she did a poll recently and 30% of her followers have infertility, so the whole no warming, huge belly, scan thing would have been so difficult and triggering for many. Secondly the BS about manifesting. She's often said that she finds it frustrating when people tell her to 'relax and it'll happen' but those comments are only fuelled by high profile people like herself and rosanna peddling the "I just relaxed' or 'i just manifested' story. I guarantee you in the coming days people who are struggling with infertility will be getting it from all angles. I've had a similar situation finding out I was (4 weeks!) Pregnant after lots of failed IVF but I know that it's nothing more than random good luck.

Wouldn't it be amazing to be able to skip so much of the worry in pregnancy by finding out that late! I really hope it all goes well for her, I just wish she'd consider the people she's so fond of speaking for.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

brandambassador

VIP Member
Guys - she’s already lining up the next podcast or rsvp article.
My labour and covid.
Everything, everything is a marketing ploy.
She has covid, I don’t wish it on anyone. But spending your day meeting dozens , YEA DOZENS, of people every DAY for the last 2 weeks leading up to your due date you increase your chances of catching covid by 100000%… who in their right mind would be insta Story-ing this.

Let nobody misunderstand that nobody wishes anything but good health for this woman and her baby. But by god did she play with fire here.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Jellybb

VIP Member
I do like Denise but the stories featuring her daughter describing her outfits are so fucking annoying... sorry of that sounds bad 🙈 there is nothing more annoying than a little girl acting like an auld woman.... let her be a child ffs not one bit endearing

• Heart
Reactions: 22

brandambassador

VIP Member
I’m going to make a valid point here. Have you see any of the pelo salons announce any temporary closures or anything over this? No. But they should be. Every single one of them was in proximity with Denise over the last 10-14 at some stage, some of them numerous times. You think she’s posting this to give pregnant moms an insight ? Yet her business still hasn’t mentioned any testing for staff or rescheduling clients. Oh no, Denise won’t lose a penny. She will even tell and sell this story too in time to come. I wish her and her baby a safe labour, but there is a fucking covid cluster here, she’s bang in the middle of it, but that’s being absolutely ignored in relation to the salons.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Thumper

God that's so scary. I couldn't understand the number of contacts she had and if she was doing that without even being vaccinated it just defies belief. My first son was stillborn at almost 42 weeks due to placental failure. I had a very bad cold a few weeks before he died and I always wonder if it contributed (6 years ago so not covid) I'm 18 weeks pregnant now and absolutely got vaccinated. Covid has real and proven risks for both mum and baby. Absolutely something may come out in years to come and I'll regret that decision but I can't imagine what would be worse than a stillborn baby. If I was her now and there were signs of placental failure I'd be looking for a section immediately- no messing around with induction. Those machines can only tell so much. Often babies look fine until they are suddenly not. Really hoping they both come through this healthy.

• Heart
  • Sad

Lmarcon

VIP Member
Hi Denise 👀 most of us aren’t visiting pumpkin patches after being on a party bus with no mask. Big difference
Also, just because there’s no restrictions on certain counties doesn’t mean you should be travelling the length of the country in the midst of a pandemic!! Especially when you work with the public, including vulnerable people

tiredAndHungry

First off I have lite a candle for Denise and the baby please god they are both safe.

1. Wexford holiday when everyone else was in strict lock down
2. Big re opening up house party all the pelo staff had
3. Belfast shit show
4. All the posts of staff on the floor on top of each last few months
5. 9 months pregnant travelling to Belfast to open a hair dressers repeatedly.
6. Judge Roy beans ( someone should contact them sage contract tracing team ) all on top of each other
7. She smugly said a few weeks ago she wasn’t getting the vaccine. She should have manifested herself a miracle bubble to avoid covid instead of her miraculous conception
8. This is only what was posted - to post this to how ever many people without any embarrassment who knows what else - Beth at camps - where does mark work
9. We know all her friends are covid deniers anti vaxer s - Ellie Brendan etc
10. Wouldn’t it be nice to live in a little bubble to be 9 months pregnant and not have thought how covid would affect you
11. The story of Beth coming home from camp with a cough - and within 12 hours she had what booked a test ( perfectly healthy kid and she coughed how many times before apt booked, then apparently got an appointment and got results back within 12 hours - f*ck off yiu liar) - stupid blatant lie . We waited 12 hours for an appointment the same day and 26 hours for a result .

please god the baby is well and Denise isn’t too traumatised. But if she wants to make up a story to sell after this it should b to her friends about how being a covid denier is wrong and just because you are the self proclaimed virtue or health it can come to your door.
Or never mind that how about having empathy and protecting those who aren’t the perfect health or who you don’t know - by not being a d*k head and transmitting a disease

she should think about how her actions in the past 18 months might have affected others - and how her actions might have facilitated the spread and how it impacted people

• Heart

Jc87

Sure she’s already twisting the narrative to suit herself. That it’s her calling to warn other mothers to be. Denise The Guru.

And she’s turned off message requests, which only makes me think that she has received messages from people saying the same thing.
Would hope no one would message someone in such a vulnerable position telling them off over it. Maybe the fact that she’s going to
Have her baby that her dms are off

Justme1985

Again with the fucking manifesting 🙄 if manifesting could have given me a baby I'd have a football team ! Surely she would understand this manifesting a baby sh&t is hurtful to us still struggling through IVF and doing everything in our power to have a baby 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart

Jc87

Exactly. Serves her right if she has it.
That’s a really nasty thing to
Say!

Also pretty
She said earlier if he was positive he couldn’t be there but I’m not sure if they both are positive can he be there?! I’d say not cos it would be further risk to others. God love the poor baba what an idiot of a mother he has. Certainly not the birth she was ‘manifesting’
Also pretty cruel. I reckon there are much worse parents out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Bettyann

Does nobody else think this woman being found out has bein a long time coming.
I'm from the same town and shes not all she makes out yes you do have to hand it to her she a good business woman.
She clearly doesn't give a shit about anyone but her self.
She has her phone out in her childs face 24/7 and apparently that's bein present... her poor husband seems to be gone AGAIN yet she will blame it on infertility when its known she treats him like a dog.
She acts as if shes the best boss ever when I know some staff past and present will beg to differ.
She clearly gets all her straighteners off ali 🤣🤣
And then the biggest thing everyone wants know did claire just see the real her 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 20