Denise Pelo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more I see of Denise the more I don’t like it. She’s mindful of people on fertility journeys? Is that why she’s showing me her naked pregnant body every day ? And the nursery and the bump pics? Be mindful or don’t, we didn’t ask you to be either. But don’t come on saying that you won’t be over sharing your pregnancy because you know what it’s like to struggle and then drown us in your baby bump

• Heart
Reactions: 24
And that she doesn’t share her friends et on Social media for privacy issues but she had no problem over sharing her daughter. What kind of sad people asked her to share gifs she got for her birthday??!!
Im Guessing nobody asked but it
The more I see of Denise the more I don’t like it. She’s mindful of people on fertility journeys? Is that why she’s showing me her naked pregnant body every day ? And the nursery and the bump pics? Be mindful or don’t, we didn’t ask you to be either. But don’t come on saying that you won’t be over sharing your pregnancy because you know what it’s like to struggle and then drown us in your baby bump
well said ! I feel completely the same. I rarely post but I actually couldn’t believe she said that this morning. Maybe she’s just not self- aware but she def over shares all for the gram.

Reactions: 4
What's sort of knobs ask to see someones birthday presents?
7 year olds...
seriously though she’s overdoing it so so much on the perfect surprise pregnancy. The perfect house getting ready for baby. The perfect mobile home ready for baby. Everything rosey in the garden. I’m sorry but no matter how good my pregnancies have been real life still prevails and things can be tit sometimes. She’s so fake.

Reactions: 11
I can’t take to her at all

Reactions: 6
The way she keeps getting the spelling of nursery wrong is like nails on a blackboard to me. She keeps spelling it nursey.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If I see one more bump photo I'll gouge out my eyes 🙀 I think Iv seen more of her bump in the past 10 weeks than I ever did with my own two pregnancies. And she probably doesn't share her friends because she probably doesn't have any... she has BAs who act as her friends!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just noticed 99.9% of her grid posts are ads. She’s using pics of her pregnancy & Beth to get “engagement” (which IMO is so tacky). I’m sure a lot of people don’t even look at the caption but just “like” the pic.
The businesses she works with see the “engagement” as related to their brand when it’s not.
These people would sell their souls and their children’s souls to the devil for a quick €

Reactions: 12
Why does she tag every company that she has bought anything from. I understand the reasoning behind supporting small Irish companies but she tags everyone, inc Penney’s. Does she think she is an interiors influencer? There’s nothing special or interesting about her style IMO.

Reactions: 4
Her husband doesn't get a look in or even a mention....
She has gushed more about her ex boyfriend who died young in tragic circumstances. I thought that was nuts going on about someone else being the love of your life when you are married. Fair enough if it's true but I wouldn't say it out loud

Reactions: 7
So she said she keeps family and friends off social media but put a short story with her parents

Reactions: 3
She is full of crap!She has totally over exposed her little girl on social media.She uses her to promote products too.She's actually turning into an ego maniac.Her husband obviously doesn't want to get involved with her social media stuff, very telling.If I was him, I would be putting down my foot and insisting she stops exposing Beth to social media.

Reactions: 9
Is her husband gone again no sign or mention in a good while and it all me and Beth me and Beth even in babies room it’s the pregnancy picture of her and Beth on the wall

I don’t think he’s gone anywhere. Wasn’t it her husband who was recording her and Beth at the ultrasound? I think it’s bizarre that she treats Beth like a BFF/mini me. Great to see Beth with children her own age for once.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.