Denise Pelo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sorry for Denise it'd scary being on your own in such a clinical place.
Do one deserves it. Please god all will be ok
I was on my own from an induction at 8am until shortly after 4.20pm when my husband just managed to get in for the actual delivery. And honestly it wasn’t bad. But I didn’t have covid and wasn’t in isolation 😔

if her temperature is spiking they need that baby out ASAP! Like the baby’s looking at a temperature of 1-2 degrees more than hers (say her temperature is 38 the baby’s water will be 40degrees!) f*#k the drip and have a section 🤯

Last edited:
Guys, come on. She’s in a maternity hosp. If she has a temp they’re looking after her. Denise is loving the views on this- nobody needs to be worried that she’s not being looked after. She will be fully aware of what the plans & options are but will post cryptic or leading posts to keep up the views. So many kind honest worried people here concerned- please, don’t mistake someone’s obsession with Instagram for someone in actual distress. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Guys, come on. She’s in a maternity hosp. If she has a temp they’re looking after her. Denise is loving the views on this- nobody needs to be worried that she’s not being looked after. She will be fully aware of what the plans & options are but will post cryptic or leading posts to keep up the views. So many kind honest worried people here concerned- please, don’t mistake someone’s obsession with Instagram for someone in actual distress. ❤
Thanks for reiterating the obvious for the people feeling sorry for her
I wouldn't wish covid on anyone but I amd my small fam like thousands more had limited our contact's and did all in our power to avoid covid and it worked

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well said. Different breed of human, more worried about the insta likes than putting all focus & energy into her precious baby. You can send all the wellwishes you like but she brought this on their baby. She had a year & a half of warnings, told by the government to stay safe, given the option of a vaccine, given the option of a section. And she said duck you to all of that. Give your support to the baby, she’s made her bed

Reactions: 8
“A healthy person would be able to push through it” no. Sorry. I get she’s afraid at this time but medical evidence has shown healthy people can have long lasting side effects from Covid or scarily died from it. I know a man in his 20s younger than me, cycles 80-100km, his lungs are destroyed and his function has decreased dramatically among other issues. Healthy. No underlying issues. You don’t have to be old or vulnerable.

I really hope the baby is ok but she is an absolute dope. Pregnant and trekking all over the country, having dinners, Beth out and about, her mixing with countless people? She should have taken more measures to protect herself and her baby.

I’ve no issues with her not getting a vaccine since she is pregnant and we don’t know the risks but have a bit of fuckin cop on and reduce your movements. I’m not shocked, I don’t wish it on her but what to you expect?
That’s the thing with Covid that hasn’t sunk in with people, you just don’t know until you get it how sick you will be or how much of an impact it will have on you long term. People who would consider themselves fit & healthy think they’re invincible until they’re struck down.

Still wouldn't wish it on her or the baby, she said the babys movements slowed last night, frightening for her like so close to giving birth
I think she ABSOLUTELY knows how to play the SM game. If she was worried she would have gone in last night.
The woman is headed into maternity leave. She’ll be gone from her salons for at least 3 months which she is absolutely entitled to. However, I think her main aim is €€€€€
It’s the only reason she is so present on social media.
This just screams tacky influencer life for me.
If you want to be private, BE PRIVATE!!

That’s the thing with Covid that hasn’t sunk in with people, you just don’t know until you get it how sick you will be or how much of an impact it will have on you long term. People who would consider themselves fit & healthy think they’re invincible until they’re struck down.
The start of her pregnancy which was apparently unknown to her began when she fucked up, up the north at that ill thought out gathering.
She could have caused detrimental effects to her business at the time. Her sob story worked on people.
She’s back again with another sob story.

I just don’t believe the spiel she spins.
She is a sales person after all 🤷‍

Last edited:
First off i was sad watching her story tonight i wish her all the best with her labour and pray her baby has a safe arrival and is healthy. It really doesn't surprise me the she has tested positive for covid though, she has been traveling between 3 salons with however many staff in each of them, numerous meetings/training workshops and seeing friends/family. Beth is in a creche and summer camp. Mark works on a building site! She has been in contact with ALOT of people in fairness. She can't manifest being immuned to covid, we all still have to watch our movements and restrict who we see but she chose to ignore it and done what she wanted.
Wonder did she catch it in Belfast last weekend.As no one in belfast cares about covid.

Agree i know a fitness instructor and he caught covid.He said he was so ill and 6mts later he still has effects from covid.His girlfriend caught covid she is an asthmatic and she didn't get as sick as him.So covid has no boundaries and doesn't matter how fit or healthy you are.

I’m going to make a valid point here. Have you see any of the pelo salons announce any temporary closures or anything over this? No. But they should be. Every single one of them was in proximity with Denise over the last 10-14 at some stage, some of them numerous times. You think she’s posting this to give pregnant moms an insight ? Yet her business still hasn’t mentioned any testing for staff or rescheduling clients. Oh no, Denise won’t lose a penny. She will even tell and sell this story too in time to come. I wish her and her baby a safe labour, but there is a bleeping covid cluster here, she’s bang in the middle of it, but that’s being absolutely ignored in relation to the salons.
Agree her salons should be all shut down.Someone should report them to the HSE.

I am 30 weeks and have not got the vaccine and won’t be getting it until after the baby there is not enough info on it for pregnant woman I don’t blame her not getting it but that meal was very silly
If she had the vaccine she wouldn't be in the dire and serious situation she is in now.Hopefully her baby will be born ok and she doesn't get too ill.She is ill now as she is spiking a temperature and this will put her baby at risk.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The husband must not have got vaccinated either if she was so surprised that he tested negative. Him at least getting vaccinated would have been another way of protecting her if she didn't feel safe getting the vaccine, just a thought.

That's awful that some of the staff are feeling unwell today. Sounds like a cluster alright.

Reactions: 4
For the love of God, this is absolutely disgusting!! I seen this coming a mile off, all the swanning around shop to shop, Dublin -Newbridge - Belfast, no masks being worn or being worn incorrectly, this tit boils my blood like!! She should of known better, not only for her family's sake but all her staff too and then throwing being 9 months pregnant into the mix, precautions should of been taken, shes gone on and on about covid, her business being closed etc for nearly 16 months now, you'd expect her to know better!! Obviously I hope Denise and her baby will be ok but FFS if she wasn't swanning around thinking she was invincible, then she wouldn't be in this situation 🤬🤬

Sorry for the rant but FFS people are losing their lives in this pandemic, we lost a very good friend back in February from covid, early 30's no underlying conditions, she done everything she should do, followed all the guidelines and an inconsiderate hole who didn't follow restrictions passed it onto her and 4 others in their workplace!!

Attachments

Reactions: 11
The husband must not have got vaccinated either if she was so surprised that he tested negative. Him at least getting vaccinated would have been another way of protecting her if she didn't feel safe getting the vaccine, just a thought.

That's awful that some of the staff are feeling unwell today. Sounds like a cluster alright.
True, though he might not have been in the age cohort yet?

Hope her baby will be safe. Unfollowed her last year after the Belfast event, there was 0 fucks given about Covid from her back then. How many women have been on their own throughout this in labour or been told bad news about their baby, myself included. once an insta hun though is affected it’s like the world should stop… duck off

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Under no circumstances would I be having induction I'd be screaming for a C-section. And I'd leave and go to Rotunda or anywhere else to accommodate me.

I had a C-section on my last agreed at 10wks pregnant. But girl in bed beside me was pneumonia recovery (winter babies) and had one when she asked at 38wks no issue at all.

My section was a piece of piss, up and about couple hrs later, once kept on top of meds and moved around on a regular basis (bed to chair, chair to bed, every 30mins) I'd no pain and no issue caring or feeding my child. Also on my own 90% of time as my OH was with other kids at home because we had no help.

Reactions: 5
He’s deffo age cohort. Not to say he won’t test positive at a later stage/
My friend had covid as did her kids but her husband never tested positive

Reactions: 2
For the love of God, this is absolutely disgusting!! I seen this coming a mile off, all the swanning around shop to shop, Dublin -Newbridge - Belfast, no masks being worn or being worn incorrectly, this tit boils my blood like!! She should of known better, not only for her family's sake but all her staff too and then throwing being 9 months pregnant into the mix, precautions should of been taken, shes gone on and on about covid, her business being closed etc for nearly 16 months now, you'd expect her to know better!! Obviously I hope Denise and her baby will be ok but FFS if she wasn't swanning around thinking she was invincible, then she wouldn't be in this situation 🤬🤬

Sorry for the rant but FFS people are losing their lives in this pandemic, we lost a very good friend back in February from covid, early 30's no underlying conditions, she done everything she should do, followed all the guidelines and an inconsiderate hole who didn't follow restrictions passed it onto her and 4 others in their workplace!!
You're totally right. I'd say someone told them to cop on and close pelo. As if anyone would keep their appointments anyway.

Reactions: 4
T
He is definitely in the age cohort. Given a lot of her behaviour over the last 18 months I don't think she taught Covid was an issue. Even her comment saying sure it's grand and you shake it off if your young and healthy.

Pregnancy is high risk. Extremely high risk for the baby and mother. Yet she didn't act in anyway since cases spiked to try and protect herself.

Also another point people are missing is she didn't isolate when Beth was waiting on results.

Reactions: 7
Having had my husband in hospital with covid for a long time, my thoughts are with any affects clients or their parties who did their best to protect themselves but weren’t in as safe a place as they thought. Last night the story was all staff fine, negative tests, nowhere near Denise in 48 hours…. She must have thought better about it since and bam- sick staff today and closed. This was 100% preventative unfortunately unlike a lot of other high risk pregnancy issues. I wish them a safe labour but by Christ this could & should have been avoided.
If any, any clients of the salon read here & were in- just get tested.

Reactions: 7
Have to
First off I have lite a candle for Denise and the baby please god they are both safe.

1. Wexford holiday when everyone else was in strict lock down
2. Big re opening up house party all the pelo staff had
3. Belfast tit show
4. All the posts of staff on the floor on top of each last few months
5. 9 months pregnant travelling to Belfast to open a hair dressers repeatedly.
6. Judge Roy beans ( someone should contact them sage contract tracing team ) all on top of each other
7. She smugly said a few weeks ago she wasn’t getting the vaccine. She should have manifested herself a miracle bubble to avoid covid instead of her miraculous conception
8. This is only what was posted - to post this to how ever many people without any embarrassment who knows what else - Beth at camps - where does mark work
9. We know all her friends are covid deniers anti vaxer s - Ellie Brendan etc
10. Wouldn’t it be nice to live in a little bubble to be 9 months pregnant and not have thought how covid would affect you
11. The story of Beth coming home from camp with a cough - and within 12 hours she had what booked a test ( perfectly healthy kid and she coughed how many times before apt booked, then apparently got an appointment and got results back within 12 hours - f*ck off yiu liar) - stupid blatant lie . We waited 12 hours for an appointment the same day and 26 hours for a result .

please god the baby is well and Denise isn’t too traumatised. But if she wants to make up a story to sell after this it should b to her friends about how being a covid denier is wrong and just because you are the self proclaimed virtue or health it can come to your door.
Or never mind that how about having empathy and protecting those who aren’t the perfect health or who you don’t know - by not being a d*k head and transmitting a disease

she should think about how her actions in the past 18 months might have affected others - and how her actions might have facilitated the spread and how it impacted people
Have to stop you there re appt for test. I’ve done three walk in tests with my kids and previous one we got within three hours of referral. So you can’t say that’s a blatant lie!

I’m going to make a valid point here. Have you see any of the pelo salons announce any temporary closures or anything over this? No. But they should be. Every single one of them was in proximity with Denise over the last 10-14 at some stage, some of them numerous times. You think she’s posting this to give pregnant moms an insight ? Yet her business still hasn’t mentioned any testing for staff or rescheduling clients. Oh no, Denise won’t lose a penny. She will even tell and sell this story too in time to come. I wish her and her baby a safe labour, but there is a bleeping covid cluster here, she’s bang in the middle of it, but that’s being absolutely ignored in relation to the salons.
The hse states a close contact is someone who has been in close contact two days/48 hours before the person becomes symptomatic. So saying those who were in contact with Denise up to two weeks ago a totally over the top

Reactions: 8
I love close to Denise and you can just drive up to Punchestown and get a test, no booking or referral. I know because my mam did it yesterday!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.