Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Misty bananas

I have to say I'm sympathetic. She seems really unwell. I am in last trimester also and chose not to get vaccinated until after my pregnancy. I've limited my contacts but I have other kids and it's really very hard to do that. I really hope its just a bad cold and she doesnt have to go through labour with covid.

Reactions: 16
An absolute disgrace, sprouting shite about the Co worker with covid last week and how they were all taking precautions in the salon and what ever and then goes on up to Belfast to party like a young wan! Was shocked to see herself and Rachel gorry, I am absolutly disgusted with them both, really shown themselves for what they really are... Go on Denise into work tomorrow and send you child to all her activities, don't worry about anything sure you had your mask on all the time 🙄 drinking cans on a fecking bus roof top thinking they were the bees knees... No gals, yis are a disgrace

• Heart

Misstree

Unfollowed after that post about the weight thing. She's too much. And yes her taste is very traveller esque
I wish she would just shut the fuck up .. thinks she’s an expert on everything & this “be kind” and all the positivity shit is just so fake ... I’ve had first hand experience in her salon & let’s just say my experience there was nothing like what she portrays on Instagram!

• Wow

Mona86

VIP Member
I've admired her work ethic ect but she has shown another side here, ruthless and greed. the launch of a store that they all hyped up beforehand was never going to be Covid compliant.

Complete silence from Rachel. How long before she reminds everyone that the day she was there was Daniel 6 month anniversary.

‘Yesterday was hard because it was Daniels anniversary. I thought I was doing the right thing because Daniel told me to follow my dreams on the page. Now I feel I let Daniel down 🙄🙄🙄’ don’t come at me giving out lads ye all know this is what’s coming. Tears, few days off line then back with a get that trend haul or cleaning invisible dust

Nolan15

Chatty Member
I am 30 weeks and have not got the vaccine and won’t be getting it until after the baby there is not enough info on it for pregnant woman I don’t blame her not getting it but that meal was very silly

• Heart

brandambassador

VIP Member
Never seen a pregnant woman to gloat so much and shove it in peoples faces... especially where iVF was a huge previous part of the story

• Heart

Taylor17

VIP Member
She's a pain in the backside on and on about manifesting. She was manifesting an extended sun holiday but because this can't happening she realised that it her mobile home in Ireland is what she was actually manifesting. Maybe I'm turning in a cynical auld one but it's utter shite talk. Especially coming for a hard nosed business woman who is desperately trying to be well known and wealthy and wants fame for the child also.

• Heart

Here for the gos!

Chatty Member
Beth wants to be on her social media account so she puts her on?since when do we let our 5 year olds dictate and we have to do everything they say?? Who’s the mother here? That’s complete shit! She over exposes that child and it’s disgraceful!

Reactions: 15

gmm1288

Exactly, out partying in Belfast last year for the BPerfect launch when thousands worldwide were loosing their lives. These people think they’re untouchable and it won’t happen to them. Irresponsible behaviour has led her to this situation and has put a lot of others at risk of serious illness that she has come into contact with. Too late to be coming online to educate people, it’s herself she should of educated and done everything to protect her unborn child.
Exactly, I dont wanna kick the woman when she is as probably as down as she could be but she should be ashamed of herself. Not for herself but for the risk to her baby. Horrendous. She didnt give a damn about the midwifes and hse staff when she was gallivanting around the place but now she depends on them to deliver her baby safely. Now they are at risk and have to go home to their families. No mention of that Denise in your stories earlier pontificating to the masses about your ‘covid journey’. Make you sick so it would.

• Heart

GetaRealJob

Let's not forget, whether she could or couldn't be vaccinated in time or chose not to.. there is a tiny baby of 40 weeks gestation in the middle of this. Let's hope for a safe healthy delivery.

Edited for fear il be giving out to for moderating the chat

• Heart

HiddenValley

Chatty Member
{QUOTE="Scruff, post: 5544159, member: 110666"]
I'm thinking someone was reading here and for damage control they closed up shop.
Wise decision as no doubt some nutter from here would stick their nose in and report them.
[/QUOTE]

HAHA some nutter?
I have a family member with cancer and if I found out that they were put at risk by a business out of pure stupidity and selfishness I would take that business down. Make no mistake about it!!!! Maybe that makes me a nutter but I would have every consequence possible placed on the owner. People need to trust that they are safe when they go to these places.

Fakebishes

I wonder did she do ivf this time round but said nothing I have a feeling she knows what she having also
How very dare u doubt that she THOUGHT about this and it happened.

I've thought about getting pregnant every period for the last 13 years. And now I have 15 children 🥰🥰

That's how fertility works, duh! 😉😝

i am not saying maybe she did not but very strange to get one period and boom pregnant I wish her all the best but she is really rubbing it in peoples faces especially after her having trouble with trying to have Beth
Also I know it was commented in previous comments but it's absolute bollocks that her dad noticed her period on the sheets and she didnt. She bled through her pjs and underwear and didn't notice? Went to the toilet and didn't notice? U can't bleed enough to mark the sheets, through your pjs, get up walk around the house, nobody notice but your dad when he sees your sheets. Absolute shite.

• Heart

Mongoose123

She's becoming very very unrelatable. I rarely comment on tattle I'm more of a lurker. But it's beyond a joke at this stage. Everyone is starting to see the bullshit the influencers are spouting. One thing I have noticed from Denise lately is " yes I paid for it" "no this is not an ad" " I always pay" OK YOU HAVE MONEY. RELAX. On and fucking on about paying for her own shit. Is there anybody handing out medals here because I'm sure she would be the 1st in the queue to grab one. Christ on a bike 🙄

Thumper

God the new stories. 🙈 She really does think she's some sort of guru! Like she's sacrificed herself to get covid just so she can tell people her covid in pregnancy story. I agree most people shouldn't be ashamed of getting it, but people who made zero effort to protect themselves and their baby are hardly the right voice to preach that message.

• Heart

HiddenValley

Chatty Member
I have to say I'm sympathetic. She seems really unwell. I am in last trimester also and chose not to get vaccinated until after my pregnancy. I've limited my contacts but I have other kids and it's really very hard to do that. I really hope its just a bad cold and she doesnt have to go through labour with covid.
I'm pregnant too and attending the same hospital as her. While I wouldn’t wish COVID on anyone, it's not it just about her. She could bring Covid into the hospital and put many other women and babies at risk.

• Sad

brandambassador

VIP Member
for someone who swore she understood the upset if infertility, she is fairly shoving her pregnancy 24/7 & sickeningly offering hospital bag advice

• Heart