Denise Pelo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has absolutely been flouting guidelines. Just google the BPerfect event. Enough said
Exactly, out partying in Belfast last year for the BPerfect launch when thousands worldwide were loosing their lives. These people think they’re untouchable and it won’t happen to them. Irresponsible behaviour has led her to this situation and has put a lot of others at risk of serious illness that she has come into contact with. Too late to be coming online to educate people, it’s herself she should of educated and done everything to protect her unborn child.

Reactions: 14
God love her it’s my worse nightmare I am currently 30 weeks pregnant I am still working and my heart skipped a beat today when I heard Denise story I am careful but you just never know when it will happen, she will have to contact a few people well the hospital/hse Will as she had a big meal out the other day and the tables looked very close.

Reactions: 5
God love her it’s my worse nightmare I am currently 30 weeks pregnant I am still working and my heart skipped a beat today when I heard Denise story I am careful but you just never know when it will happen, she will have to contact a few people well the hospital/hse Will as she had a big meal out the other day and the tables looked very close.
Oh god yeah that huge table! Aw Jesus what a pain in the hole!

Reactions: 3
Exactly, out partying in Belfast last year for the BPerfect launch when thousands worldwide were loosing their lives. These people think they’re untouchable and it won’t happen to them. Irresponsible behaviour has led her to this situation and has put a lot of others at risk of serious illness that she has come into contact with. Too late to be coming online to educate people, it’s herself she should of educated and done everything to protect her unborn child.
Exactly, I dont wanna kick the woman when she is as probably as down as she could be but she should be ashamed of herself. Not for herself but for the risk to her baby. Horrendous. She didnt give a damn about the midwifes and hse staff when she was gallivanting around the place but now she depends on them to deliver her baby safely. Now they are at risk and have to go home to their families. No mention of that Denise in your stories earlier pontificating to the masses about your ‘covid journey’. Make you sick so it would.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
God the poor woman. I was watching her stories but am a bit lost. One minute she was on about her symptoms and being tested and the next minute she’s in hospital being induced. Did she say she tested positive and had to go in? Maybe I missed it.
They did a test at the hospital & she waited outside for the results. I really hope everything goes ok. She looks so unwell, it’s going to be a rough few weeks recovering with a newborn. I wouldn’t wish it on anyone

Reactions: 1
I wish her well, I really do.But she is still at it even in labour, tagging Pippa about the journal.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I wish her well, I really do.But she is still at it even in labour, tagging Pippa about the journal.
I’d stay at this stage she’s trying to keep her mind occupied. She’s not in Labour yet they’ve only kicked off the induction process. It could be a day before that works, it’s different for everyone. It took 4 attempts to kick things off for me & my husband was only allowed stay during visiting hours pre covid, I spent the night on my phone!

Reactions: 3
Personal responsibility is very important cases were spiking in the 3 places she was all over the last few weeks. Covid is very dangerous in a pregnant women.

The message she should be giving others is be more careful cocoon for a few weeks

Reactions: 7
If I was her situation, the last thing I'd want to be doing or worrying about is tagging other celebs/influencers on indsa- and I've had 4 kids, and been induced twice, so I know the drill.

Reactions: 9
I can't tell why she is going through induction. In her shoes I'd be asking for a section of the bat. She looks sick and tired today. Bloods had indicated something with the placenta (literally babies only lifeline!) Covid increases clotting risk in the placenta.... yeah I'd be marching down to theatre and conserving energy for recovery!

I hope all goes well.
I hope Beth is OK too. It can be scary for a kid when Mammy goes in to hospital unexpectedly.. with Covid.. and having the baby.

Reactions: 12
Why is she going on about antigen tests??
Close contacts need pcr tests. Antigen tests are pretty pointless

Reactions: 4
I can't tell why she is going through induction. In her shoes I'd be asking for a section of the bat. She looks sick and tired today. Bloods had indicated something with the placenta (literally babies only lifeline!) Covid increases clotting risk in the placenta.... yeah I'd be marching down to theatre and conserving energy for recovery!

I hope all goes well.
I hope Beth is OK too. It can be scary for a kid when Mammy goes in to hospital unexpectedly.. with Covid.. and having the baby.
Have to agree I would be all for section, she said herself she is exhausted

I hope all goes well.
You can’t just go in & ask for one though. She’ll be monitored for the next while & if they think there’s strong reason to do it then they will. I imagine recovery from a section with Covid thrown in would be a nightmare. I found it hard going the few days I was in the hospital & I was fit & healthy. There’s very little support

Reactions: 6
I've never had a section but I cant imagine recovering from any birth while sick and trying to look after a newborn....its a nightmare... I too would be so stressed at the thoughts of how baby would get through labour and birth with a deficient placenta.... hope they really do keep a close eye

You can’t just go in & ask for one though. She’ll be monitored for the next while & if they think there’s strong reason to do it then they will. I imagine recovery from a section with Covid thrown in would be a nightmare. I found it hard going the few days I was in the hospital & I was fit & healthy. There’s very little support
Did she not say before she went to hospital that the midwife suggested booking in for a section? On my second I asked to be booked in for a section for my own (non covid related) reasons & they obliged no problem. If having covid and placental issues isnt a big enough reason to ask for a section, I dont know what is🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
That said, I really, really hope her and her baby are OK.Labour is tough enough without throwing COVID into the mix.

Reactions: 2
First off I have lite a candle for Denise and the baby please god they are both safe.

1. Wexford holiday when everyone else was in strict lock down
2. Big re opening up house party all the pelo staff had
3. Belfast tit show
4. All the posts of staff on the floor on top of each last few months
5. 9 months pregnant travelling to Belfast to open a hair dressers repeatedly.
6. Judge Roy beans ( someone should contact them sage contract tracing team ) all on top of each other
7. She smugly said a few weeks ago she wasn’t getting the vaccine. She should have manifested herself a miracle bubble to avoid covid instead of her miraculous conception
8. This is only what was posted - to post this to how ever many people without any embarrassment who knows what else - Beth at camps - where does mark work
9. We know all her friends are covid deniers anti vaxer s - Ellie Brendan etc
10. Wouldn’t it be nice to live in a little bubble to be 9 months pregnant and not have thought how covid would affect you
11. The story of Beth coming home from camp with a cough - and within 12 hours she had what booked a test ( perfectly healthy kid and she coughed how many times before apt booked, then apparently got an appointment and got results back within 12 hours - f*ck off yiu liar) - stupid blatant lie . We waited 12 hours for an appointment the same day and 26 hours for a result .

please god the baby is well and Denise isn’t too traumatised. But if she wants to make up a story to sell after this it should b to her friends about how being a covid denier is wrong and just because you are the self proclaimed virtue or health it can come to your door.
Or never mind that how about having empathy and protecting those who aren’t the perfect health or who you don’t know - by not being a d*k head and transmitting a disease

she should think about how her actions in the past 18 months might have affected others - and how her actions might have facilitated the spread and how it impacted people

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You can I done it in January!
My reason was I refused induction and baby needed to be born so they obliged my section no problem.

A planned section is an easier recovery than an exhausting birth (again personal experience) and regardless the evidence is out there to show covid is very dangerous for the baby that's enough reason to book or want a section. That baby is safer out than in!

Did she not say before she went to hospital that the midwife suggested booking in for a section? On my second I asked to be booked in for a section for my own (non covid related) reasons & they obliged no problem. If having covid and placental issues isnt a big enough reason to ask for a section, I dont know what is🤷‍♀️
I had to fight for my section. It was only confirmed 3 weeks before my due date. It was a really stressful pregnancy not knowing. I’d had surgery a few years prior & was told future pregnancies would be an automatic section. The consultant disagreed & wouldn’t sign off on it. Only for he was missing towards the end someone else booked me in with no hassle.
I’d say she’ll end up having a section, if she hasn’t got the energy now & her lungs are giving her grief they’d be taking a huge risk making her go through a natural birth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.