Denise Pelo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So nice. That’s why she has traveled from Newbridge to Belfast to Wexford in a matter of days. Are you thick?
Can we stop with the travel shaming?! If in wexford yesterday she was at an outdoor pumpkin patch, hardly the same as the bus.

Is everyone honestly staying to there own county, I don't think so lots of movement & its allowed

• Angry
Reactions: 10
So nice. That’s why she has traveled from Newbridge to Belfast to Wexford in a matter of days. Are you thick?
But there is no travel restrictions on those counties.
I'm not condoning Belfast. But Dublin and Donegal are the only one's on lock down🤔

Reactions: 2
Can we stop with the travel shaming?! If in wexford yesterday she was at an outdoor pumpkin patch, hardly the same as the bus.

Is everyone honestly staying to there own county, I don't think so lots of movement & its allowed
Hi Denise 👀 most of us aren’t visiting pumpkin patches after being on a party bus with no mask. Big difference

Reactions: 12
Hi Denise 👀 most of us aren’t visiting pumpkin patches after being on a party bus with no mask. Big difference
Also, just because there’s no restrictions on certain counties doesn’t mean you should be travelling the length of the country in the midst of a pandemic!! Especially when you work with the public, including vulnerable people

Reactions: 21
Read my original comment on the whole thing, I predicted it being a sh#t show.. And it was silly.But the crowds show they are not the only ones on the island behaving irresponsibly.
Also, just because there’s no restrictions on certain counties doesn’t mean you should be travelling the length of the country in the midst of a pandemic!! Especially when you work with the public, including vulnerable people
Sorry, limit your contacts is the public advice, which she didn't at bperfect. But yesterday she was in a field with her child?!

She absolutely should be rescricting her movements but she claimed to be Covid educated just a few days ago, she needed the be called out before she "decided" to stay home

Reactions: 12

We are all being asked to restrict travelling when possible . Is going pumpkin picking necessary? And on an earlier point of yours on what planet is acting the eejit on a double decker bus seen as restricting your movements. Denise & Co had better pray to whoever or whatever they believe in thst they have not contracted covid after this debacle. Can you even begin to imagine what their contact tracing is going to be like? She went to Belfast to gain financially by boosting her profile. In a bleeping pandemic. If you read it in a trashy novel you would be shaking your head in disbelief.

Reactions: 14
We are all being asked to restrict travelling when possible . Is going pumpkin picking necessary? And on an earlier point of yours on what planet is acting the eejit on a double decker bus seen as restricting your movements. Denise & Co had better pray to whoever or whatever they believe in thst they have not contracted covid after this debacle. Can you even begin to imagine what their contact tracing is going to be like? She went to Belfast to gain financially by boosting her profile. In a bleeping pandemic. If you read it in a trashy novel you would be shaking your head in disbelief.
Well said..exactly my thoughts 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

Reactions: 6
I liked denise, I thought she had good work ethic but i think it's more greed. I just arrived at the pumpkin patch yesterday as denise & her daughter were leaving and I was gob smacked. Surely if she was truly remorseful she wouldn't have travelled down to wexford. Did it take people actually calling her out to realise what a big duck up she made. Surely between the lot of them they would have realised a soft opening of the shop would have went down better.
It's a shop that sells tan,make up & hair straighteners? I could be wrong. I guess no amount of money can buy you comman decency.

Reactions: 17

The virus doesn’t move by itself people move it... yes we should be travel shaming!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The virus doesn’t move by itself people move it... yes we should be travel shaming!
Its not travel shaming! Its the fact that only the night before she was part of an absolutely disgraceful party with way too many people in attendance, no social distancing etc. So really, instead of taking a risk that she could have or could be a carrier of Covid, it was acceptable to hop in her car and drive to Wexford!! I don’t think that’s acceptable in any way, shape or form! If she isn’t working this week in order to ‘protect’ het staff and clients,., she should have had the cop on not to be travelling to Wexford.. or maybe Covid doesn’t like pumpkin patches 🤨

Reactions: 11
Its not travel shaming! Its the fact that only the night before she was part of an absolutely disgraceful party with way too many people in attendance, no social distancing etc. So really, instead of taking a risk that she could have or could be a carrier of Covid, it was acceptable to hop in her car and drive to Wexford!! I don’t think that’s acceptable in any way, shape or form! If she isn’t working this week in order to ‘protect’ het staff and clients,., she should have had the cop on not to be travelling to Wexford.. or maybe Covid doesn’t like pumpkin patches 🤨
I don’t think covid strikes on a Saturday either because she was able to work on Saturday .. but will take this week off so as not to jeopardise her staff & clients!! The thickness is on another level! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Does nobody else think this woman being found out has bein a long time coming.
I'm from the same town and shes not all she makes out yes you do have to hand it to her she a good business woman.
She clearly doesn't give a tit about anyone but her self.
She has her phone out in her childs face 24/7 and apparently that's bein present... her poor husband seems to be gone AGAIN yet she will blame it on infertility when its known she treats him like a dog.
She acts as if shes the best boss ever when I know some staff past and present will beg to differ.
She clearly gets all her straighteners off ali 🤣🤣
And then the biggest thing everyone wants know did claire just see the real her 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'd say she thought claire would up the profile of the salon and bring in customers. Claire probably thought she could sit on her arse and do nothing since they were such great friends. It's all very blurry. Claire probably deserved to be fired but Denise definitely befriends these vulnerable Instagram people and looks like she is helping them. Shannen and Rachel have the sad story. So did Claire. Maybe she does it because she has a kind heart or maybe it's a savvy business move. It would appear that there's no real friends on Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm from the same town and shes not all she makes out yes you do have to hand it to her she a good business woman.
She has her phone out in her childs face 24/7 and apparently that's bein present... her poor husband seems to be gone AGAIN yet she will blame it on infertility when its known she treats him like a dog.
She acts as if shes the best boss ever when I know some staff past and present will beg to differ.
And then the biggest thing everyone wants know did claire just see the real her 🙈
Has her husband left??

Trust me as a stylist in the industry I know and have seen the real Denise. But so many can’t/won’t see it so they won’t try.

Reactions: 4
So i saw a good few have cut ties with bperfection and have stated they won't be BA for them any more. Fair play.
Has anyone done the same for Pelo or voduz yet?
Jens journey
Shapes and shadows blog
Katja_miaa
Christine mcguiness
Melissa Riddell
Erin McGregor
Faces by grace

To name but a few of the BA's

Are these just going to keep quiet so they continue to get free hair cuts? Is there a back bone amoungest them??

Who else do i need to unfollow?

Reactions: 8
Scrolling through all those pages hoping someone would have up what happened between her and Claire Balding. And nothing :(

So i saw a good few have cut ties with bperfection and have stated they won't be BA for them any more. Fair play.
Has anyone done the same for Pelo or voduz yet?
Jens journey
Shapes and shadows blog
Katja_miaa
Christine mcguiness
Melissa Riddell
Erin McGregor
Faces by grace

To name but a few of the BA's

Are these just going to keep quiet so they continue to get free hair cuts? Is there a back bone amoungest them??

Who else do i need to unfollow?
Kelly from missellamayandmommy put up a story saying she has ended her BA with Voduz

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.