Denise Pelo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any thread on Denise from pelo.....see her and little girl are on holiday down in wexford.?..

Reactions: 1
I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that she works in kildare but lives in Dublin. I don't know that as a fact though

Reactions: 1
She was in Wexford when the Kildare lockdown come into effect and stayed in Wexford for the two weeks, she’s back in Kildare now.

Reactions: 2
She lives in newbridge and has a salon in newbridge and Dublin. Is originally from Dublin and has a mobile in Wexford!!

Ms perfect. Theres defo more to her!!! Shes to Good to be true. False as fuxk and the way she plasters that child all over the insta. The hubby is apparently a gangster 😳😳

Reactions: 9
Found Denise over lockdown. Strikes me as a very intelligent hard working business woman. She puts effort into her own IG and Pelos. I know she has said people enjoy seeing Beth but I do feel she needs to be careful how much Beth is exposed. I think she is trying to get Sponsorships for little Beth.

Reactions: 5
Found Denise over lockdown. Strikes me as a very intelligent hard working business woman. She puts effort into her own IG and Pelos. I know she has said people enjoy seeing Beth but I do feel she needs to be careful how much Beth is exposed. I think she is trying to get Sponsorships for little Beth.
She has put up stories of Beth in the bath before!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She has put up stories of Beth in the bath before!
Was gonna comment the same..I like denise .. but she over shares beth... a few times in the bath .. like I genuinely cant imagine sending that to a group chat .. never mind on a page with thousands of followers. Dont get it and never will 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Was gonna comment the same..I like denise .. but she over shares beth... a few times in the bath .. like I genuinely cant imagine sending that to a group chat .. never mind on a page with thousands of followers. Dont get it and never will 🤷‍♀️

That's the difference between us mere mortals & the instahuns. They thrive off IG see no problems with it. Also they financially gain & get to promote their business. Win win.
Mind you, I'd rather my privacy & familys safety.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
According to her she never gets anything sent to her that is bad,,,I agree she overcharges Beth..

That's the difference between us mere mortals & the instahuns. They thrive off IG see no problems with it. Also they financially gain & get to promote their business. Win win.
Mind you, I'd rather my privacy & familys safety.
I was in Newbridge way before lockdown and I noticed Beth before I realised that it was denise

I love Denise! I think shes a great business woman and I think how she shares her IVF journey & fertility issues is amazing. I think she is helping a lot of people by sharing it.

I actually bought a Voduz hairdryer a few weeks ago and I tagged her on my insta stories about it and she sent me a voice note on my DM's to thank me. I thought that was a lovely touch!

Reactions: 12
I like Denise but I feel like she’s the only woman to have fertility issues.
Yes Beth is a miracle baby but there are lots of others out there & the parents don’t feel the need to broadcast it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I love Denise! I think shes a great business woman and I think how she shares her IVF journey & fertility issues is amazing. I think she is helping a lot of people by sharing it.

I actually bought a Voduz hairdryer a few weeks ago and I tagged her on my insta stories about it and she sent me a voice note on my DM's to thank me. I thought that was a lovely touch!

That was absolutely a nice touch. I find it hard to forget certain things though- like when BU & evoke called her out from driving & recording for IG at the same time. She apparently made no comment reply at the time.

Also, does anyone remember a recent story she had of a male salon owner ( competitor) leaving a 1 star review on her Google Pelo page. That a new client had told her about it. She was saying that's why the google review is 4.9. Her google review is 4.7 not 4.9
That's complete B.S. if u go look at it yourself, you can see there are multiple 2 & 3 star reviews- from women. Wonder what the angle was taking dig at that man on her stories. She did name him on stories at the time, but shur it meant nothin to be cant remem it now. Looks like she was trying to bring down a competitor when that's what she claimed he was doing to her.

I find the fact Denise never addressed (as far as I am aware) what happened with Clare Balding to be a unique stance. It has given way too much room for rumour lies & doubt. If she had nothing to hide, didnt do anything wrong you would think she would address it, for her business rep if nothing else. I smell a rat!

Reactions: 5
That was absolutely a nice touch. I find it hard to forget certain things though- like when BU & evoke called her out from driving & recording for IG at the same time. She apparently made no comment reply at the time.

Also, does anyone remember a recent story she had of a male salon owner ( competitor) leaving a 1 star review on her Google Pelo page. That a new client had told her about it. She was saying that's why the google review is 4.9. Her google review is 4.7 not 4.9
That's complete B.S. if u go look at it yourself, you can see there are multiple 2 & 3 star reviews- from women. Wonder what the angle was taking dig at that man on her stories. She did name him on stories at the time, but shur it meant nothin to be cant remem it now. Looks like she was trying to bring down a competitor when that's what she claimed he was doing to her.

I find the fact Denise never addressed (as far as I am aware) what happened with Clare Balding to be a unique stance. It has given way too much room for rumour lies & doubt. If she had nothing to hide, didnt do anything wrong you would think she would address it, for her business rep if nothing else. I smell a rat!
I think she’s right not to address it, I for one would love to know what really happened but I think the professional thing to do is to keep quiet.. suppose that’s the difference in her and Claire, Claire makes passive aggressive comments etc, I don’t think Denise would lower herself and I feel that’s the difference in a professional and an amateur

Reactions: 11
I’m new here. Have read the odd thread over different times but I actually joined so I could comment here.
I know Denise. Not very well but well enough to know she is genuinely that nice. An elderly relation of mine used to go to her before she went out on her own and started blogging etc and she had all the time in the world for her. She is honestly that nice in person. She works hard to be where she is and she deserves success. I do how ever agree that she showcases Beth way too much. It’s not safe for any child to be that easily recognised

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.