Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fatface

VIP Member
God the poor woman. I was watching her stories but am a bit lost. One minute she was on about her symptoms and being tested and the next minute she’s in hospital being induced. Did she say she tested positive and had to go in? Maybe I missed it.
I had to listen twice to hear it but yeah she’s positive

triona3

Pulling the lashes off her. I’ve a girl her she and no way would I let her put lashes on. Playing with make up fine but that’s another level

Cf88

Does anyone know did she get vaccinated? Fully vaccinated 22 weeks pregnant here and freaked out watching her stories.

Thumper

Deffo agree re section. They might not agree readily but it is one of those times we need to speak up and advocate for our babies. I'd be getting that baby out tonight. No question. What happens with a covid positive mum in terms of being able to hold/ feed baby?

Fakebishes

I'd actually say she was waiting for someone to pick her rather than her picking someone. Like she gets everything hands over fist so was probably standing there waiting to be chosen cos she's so special and then she wasn't

Madamex

VIP Member
All for the gram.... do what you want for your daughters birthday you do not have to broadcast it.... we get you have a special child Jesus we all think ours are special... would you ever fuck right off... you came along way from your junkie days.... I wonder can your staff splash the cash like you now
Did she used to do drugs?