Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Can we stop with the travel shaming?! If in wexford yesterday she was at an outdoor pumpkin patch, hardly the same as the bus.

Is everyone honestly staying to there own county, I don't think so lots of movement & its allowed
The virus doesn’t move by itself people move it... yes we should be travel shaming!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

GetaRealJob

I’m no
Or one of her supportive (crazy) fans. 🤪
[/QUOTE
Defo not Denise, nor do I know her but people need to mind their own business! If it doesn’t impact you directly keep your nose to yourself, that’s all!!!
Your attitude is desperate. If it doesn't impact you directly? Maybe it does impact some here directly! Perhaps they were in the salon. Perhaps they went out for dinner themselves in Judge Roys Tuesday evening. Perhaps they are one of the immunocompromised clients she met monday/tue/Wednesday. Perhaps they met the staff of salon elsewhere...
Your attitude of every man for themselves is the exact same as Denise's. Worse still, its how the virus is spread on and on and on... but your prob one calling for pubs to reopen to whole way through this godforsaken pandemic.
As I said earlier I'd be confident youre one of her "team" in dublin/Newbridge. Time to wake up girls, what the hell were ye thinking doing a group dinner Tuesday night?! And she about to depend on ye to run her business for her for Mat leave! What were ye thinking doing a FULL team training day? Talk about trying to get your full team taken down in one go. Christ like.. the mind boggles. No brains there at all. Hoping none of the team members families get dragged into this by catching it. The far reaching consequences of this could be life or death for someone yet...

I hope those few words encourage you to rethink your attitude of "if it doesn't impact you directly ". Silly..

• Heart

JillZarin

Chatty Member
I really find it difficult to cope.with this one. An utter show off if there was ever one. I don't for one minute believe she didn't know she was pregnant. But the manifesting SHITE. Yeah sure Jan that'll work for all the people who struggle with fertility. The neck of her saying that you just need to stop thinking about it and it will happen, as someone who herself has openly talked about her INFERTILITY (remember everyone, as she stressed herself she is infertile not suffering from secondary infertility) it's actually a disgrace. Something isn't adding up and I think she is being dishonest about her fertility journey. I wish her, her husband, Beth and the new baba the very very best of luck, and much health and happiness for the future.

• Heart

Jc87

No one deserves to go into labour in that condition. My heart goes out to her and Mark.

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
The manifesting and a baby will happen is toxic positivity.

She should know better after struggling to conceive all her life.

Reactions: 19

dotiedot

Chatty Member
I have previously stood up for Denise here and the way she announced her pregnancy and all, based on her story and how difficult a fertility journey she has experienced. However, seeing how tastefully Pippa, Síle Seoige And Leanne Moore Fitness have announced their pregnancies this week, all of whom experienced miscarriage has made me reflect on how Denise has been coming across! It's actually been awful. I do not agree with trigger warnings, but she defo could be more empathetic

• Heart

brandambassador

VIP Member
This woman gave an interview to rsvp lastnight. I thought their article was just copy and paste of her insta story but it states that they spoke to her. Crazy

• Wow
  • Sick

Hairylairy

Chatty Member
I actually unfollowed the other day cos she was melting my head. I hope she & the baby are OK. However, saying using the Instagram page to educate on a covid positive birth is ridiculous, she needs to educate herself, she should have been limiting her movements & contacts

• Heart

Scruff

The whole Beth thing is getting so tiresome. It's also sad & risky that the child is being recognised around her local town at 5 years of age. She's 5 going on 15. It's so dodgy.
It also grates on me the way Denise rabbits on about her love for her daughter, how she's her only child and that she's her "ice baby". You'd swear no one else has ever loved their child. Every child is special regardless of how they were conceived. I wish she'd cop on a bit.

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Disgusting carry on from Miss high and mighty today! How many cases will come from this launch today?? Here I am at home in my house, my 7 year old can’t have more than one household over for her birthday next week but these pricks can party like there’s no pandemic 😡😡 I’m really angry and I’d love to message them but sure I’d only be a troll and sweet little Rachel would turn on the water works cos you know her husband died and she’s off on his 6 month anniversary breaking all The rules 🙄🙄

Reactions: 18

HiddenValley

Chatty Member
I genuinely wish for a safe delivery for her baby.

But I can't believe she is not absolutely mortified that her choices have not only put herself and her baby at risk, but also her clients and staff, the healthcare staff and every child that has been in contact with Beth. And then to say that she's trying to educate people about the covid birth journey. The Neck.

• Heart
  • Angry

Wheres reality

VIP Member
I'm TTC for a long time now with chronic illnesses . I'm in the coombe myself this week. I find Denise very hard to watch so I unfollowed a few days ago. She isnt sensitive to anyone I'm sorry she bloody isn't. I've never seen someone who's claiming to be " sensitive" shoving her pregnancy and bump and baby this,that and the other in people's faces . My own opinion but I dont believe this baby just happened out of no where at this point . It's the " I'm sensitive and aware of others but look at every 360° angle of my bump and here's everything down to the suncream for the baby " maybe im just over sensitive because I know this week will be bad news again in the coombe but I can't anymore look at her gloating . That's just my opinion

• Heart

Misstree

My heart kinda broke a little bit when Beth was talking about her school tour. As grating as the american accent can get, Id hate to think she has no friends in school😢 kinda sounds that way when she was talking about how she had to partner up with a teacher & sat beside another teacher on the bus😢
Ye but she’s not let be a child .. her mother has her acting & speaking like a teenager .. how can she have anything in common with the other 6 year olds in her class .. so they will naturally distance themselves from her when they realise that she doesn’t act like them!! Very sad for her ... but the only person to blame here is her oul one!

Reactions: 17

De33dee

Re someone saying they admire her worth ethic, I admire her neck more like. Selling a hairbrush for 19.95 that you can buy on ali express for just over a euro. I'm sure if I was arsed looking I'd find the rest of the tat she is selling on ali express.

Shes a sleeveen this one and money mad. She can't even look straight at the camera when she's talking. One eye looking at ya and one eye looking for ya. A pure sign of dishonesty.

Before she changed the name, her personal page was supposed to be about informing re ivf and all you ever saw on it was advertising for pelo and her ali express merch. Very inappropriate I thought, taking advantage of vulnerable women who were following her for ivf info. I see she has changed the name now and is showcasing her daughter on it who is a lovely little girl but shouldn't be on insta so much at such a young age IMO

Attachments

brandambassador

VIP Member
This woman is so dangerous with false information !

rasberry tea makes labour easier? Pretty sure that’s not a fact, might be a myth or belief but it’s not a fact.
Same with the IVF and waterbirth etc.
Then telling people in DM she did reflexology and that’s how she reckons she got pregnant. So which was it? The reflexology or the manifesting? My heart breaks for anyone struggling that is caught up in her bullshit. She’s painfully pushing this pregnancy in everyone’s face

Hildagard

This bull about not anticipating the crowds, I’m sorry lads but YOUR behaviour alone was disgusting, NO social distancing, NO masks the majority of the time, and deciding to hold a huge opening event like that in the middle of a pandemic what were you thinking! Denise is hiding hoping in a few days it will have blown over and she can go back to her fake “I’m all positive” shite. It wasn’t hairdressing that build her following or her business it was sharing her IVF story, the others grew on the back of that. Just done with her bull now

Misstree

I'm v tempted to get a straighter and her new heat spray for xmas!🙊😂
I wouldn’t touch a bperfect, voduz / Pelo or MRS product with a barge pole after the carry on of the inconsiderate fools only a few short weeks ago!! Not a hope .. no matter how much I wanted it .. there’s always an alternative & I would rather support a business or product that didn’t choose to jeopardise so many people’s health over pure greed!

• Heart

Voodont

I liked denise, I thought she had good work ethic but i think it's more greed. I just arrived at the pumpkin patch yesterday as denise & her daughter were leaving and I was gob smacked. Surely if she was truly remorseful she wouldn't have travelled down to wexford. Did it take people actually calling her out to realise what a big fuck up she made. Surely between the lot of them they would have realised a soft opening of the shop would have went down better.
It's a shop that sells tan,make up & hair straighteners? I could be wrong. I guess no amount of money can buy you comman decency.

Misstree

Anyone listening to what denise saying I'm on bus and have no headphones saw writing on saying some some like forgiveness and that
JUst talking utter shite ... again!! What she constantly not does! She’s off work for 2 weeks now .. thank god!! But in saying all that she has at least acknowledged Belfast not like that simpleton in Offaly who thinks everyone is interested in watching her cleaning her fridge .. the exact same way as Mrs hinch does An day not a mention of Belfast!! How rude!! I think someone thinks they are the Irish version of Mrs hinch ... but no .. she is nothing like her and it’s cringe making to watch!

• Haha