Denise Pelo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Lord.... as much as I don't think Denise is very wholesome... those stories are very scary....
I truly feel for her.
🙏 everything will be ok.

Reactions: 8
Oh Lord.... as much as I don't think Denise is very wholesome... those stories are very scary....
I truly feel for her.
🙏 everything will be ok.
My daughter was a close contact 2 weeks before my due date with my third, it was very frightening to think of be alone so I completely understand her fear. I really hope she doesnt have covid, especially so close to her having the baby. But having the child tested straight away could be a false negative 😬

Reactions: 2
My daughter was a close contact 2 weeks before my due date with my third, it was very frightening to think of be alone so I completely understand her fear. I really hope she doesnt have covid, especially so close to her having the baby. But having the child tested straight away could be a false negative 😬
I thought that too. Also seemed to get childs results back very quick. She noticed childs cough tuesday. Knew she was negative Wednesday, but kept her off camp regardless she said. Sounds like marks been tested so I assume shes waiting on his & her own results. Shel prob be admitted today because she's clearly short of breath. Since that came on so sudden, it doesn't seem to be pregnancy related shortness of breath.

Fingers crossed its all OK.

Reactions: 4
She sounds so out of breath in her stories too, the poor thing. I hope she and her baby are okay :(

Reactions: 6
I'm sorry but I have no sympathy. She would have been offered a vaccine and she has been doing nothing to protect herself from Covid. Been up in Belfast where covid is everywhere, out for dinner with what must have been 8-10 people in that photo. You can't go around taking risks and then crying because you might have been caught out. Behave however you want, you're a grown woman, but don't come crying when it catches up with you!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The results would be back that quickly, have had my kids tested several times due to coughs and they were always back at the 24 hour mark

Reactions: 1
I feel for her too she may not have had enough of a window to get the vaccine as cut off is 34 weeks I think, but on the other hand herself and Beth were in Covid Perfect last week, I read on the Bperfect thread Covid is rampant among them!!

Reactions: 5
I feel for her too she may not have had enough of a window to get the vaccine as cut off is 34 weeks I think, but on the other hand herself and Beth were in Covid Perfect last week, I read on the Bperfect thread Covid is rampant among them!!
The cut off is 36 weeks. I just think if you are unvaccinated and pregnant you should be limiting your contacts and not going to places where the cases are high. Especially when you have prayed for and manifested this baby as much as she has.

Reactions: 14
I'm sorry but I have no sympathy. She would have been offered a vaccine and she has been doing nothing to protect herself from Covid. Been up in Belfast where covid is everywhere, out for dinner with what must have been 8-10 people in that photo. You can't go around taking risks and then crying because you might have been caught out. Behave however you want, you're a grown woman, but don't come crying when it catches up with you!
Exactly. Serves her right if she has it.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I have to say I'm sympathetic. She seems really unwell. I am in last trimester also and chose not to get vaccinated until after my pregnancy. I've limited my contacts but I have other kids and it's really very hard to do that. I really hope its just a bad cold and she doesnt have to go through labour with covid.

Reactions: 16
I have to say I'm sympathetic. She seems really unwell. I am in last trimester also and chose not to get vaccinated until after my pregnancy. I've limited my contacts but I have other kids and it's really very hard to do that. I really hope its just a bad cold and she doesnt have to go through labour with covid.
I'm pregnant too and attending the same hospital as her. While I wouldn’t wish COVID on anyone, it's not it just about her. She could bring Covid into the hospital and put many other women and babies at risk.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Cut off for vaccine is 36 weeks , it’s a tough decision when pregnant about the vaccine , as it wasn’t tested on pregnant people

Reactions: 6
Still wouldn't wish it on her or the baby, she said the babys movements slowed last night, frightening for her like so close to giving birth

Reactions: 10
Sometimes when you glorify everything for the gram & manifest a pregnancy 😬 - reality says - stop

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The cut off is 36 weeks. I just think if you are unvaccinated and pregnant you should be limiting your contacts and not going to places where the cases are high. Especially when you have prayed for and manifested this baby as much as she has.
I wasn’t vaccinated when I had a baby back in April but we literally hibernated until she was born from the kids finished for Easter until she was born (almost 4 weeks) and we were only trying two years for her which is nothing in comparison. The trips and dinners out are only two stops for contact tracing, never mind the businesses she’s been working in. A bit neglectful considering the course she did for oncology treatments, so dealing with very vulnerable clients 😓

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm pregnant too and attending the same hospital as her. While I wouldn’t wish COVID on anyone, it's not it just about her. She could bring Covid into the hospital and put many other women and babies at risk.
I agree with you, I cant understand why they told her to come in? I thought you had to get a test before they let you through the door?

I agree with you, I cant understand why they told her to come in? I thought you had to get a test before they let you through the door?
I would think they will test her and then isolate her but brought her straight in because of reduced fetal movements

I think your only tested if being admitted. They gown up for check ups and you fill in questionnaires but I think testing is just for admissions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.