Denise Pelo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's not forget, whether she could or couldn't be vaccinated in time or chose not to.. there is a tiny baby of 40 weeks gestation in the middle of this. Let's hope for a safe healthy delivery.

Edited for fear il be giving out to for moderating the chat

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Let's not forget, whether she could or couldn't be vaccinated in time or chose not to.. there is a tiny baby of 40 weeks gestation in the middle of this. Let's hope for a safe healthy delivery.

Edited for fear il be giving out to for moderating the chat
Surely as the mother she should have thought of that when she was up and down to Belfast, in and out of shops, spending time with countless people without wearing a mask.. and that’s only what she has shown us. I find it very hard to have any sympathy for her.

Reactions: 11
Surely as the mother she should have thought of that when she was up and down to Belfast, in and out of shops, spending time with countless people without wearing a mask.. and that’s only what she has shown us. I find it very hard to have any sympathy for her.
I suppose I have sympathy for an innocent baby is a good way of phrasing it.

Reactions: 8
U can still catch covid even when vaccinated so no point beating her up over that. It's an untested trial vaccine. Her decision.
What I will say is that she just said she brought it on herself. Manifested a baby then manifested covid because her page is there to teach us 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴
Absolute tit buzz having to be alone having the baby. Wouldn't wish bad on anyone. As much as she does my tits in.

Reactions: 6
I actually unfollowed the other day cos she was melting my head. I hope she & the baby are OK. However, saying using the Instagram page to educate on a covid positive birth is ridiculous, she needs to educate herself, she should have been limiting her movements & contacts

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s being induced now but if she is positive can her husband be there? Also if it is an issue with placenta, covid placentitis? 🤔

I’d honestly hate for her to have it because they have to keep baby in an incubator when not feeding/changing😓

• Sad
Reactions: 2
And don’t forget all her close contacts from Kildare to Dublin to Belfast & all those vulnerable people she has being in contact with recently getting wig consultations done. That’s shameful to have so many contacts & being heavily pregnant. I wonder if her husband was vaccinated or if they both are against the vaccine?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s being induced now but if she is positive can her husband be there? Also if it is an issue with placenta, covid placentitis? 🤔

I’d honestly hate for her to have it because they have to keep baby in an incubator when not feeding/changing😓
She said earlier if he was positive he couldn’t be there but I’m not sure if they both are positive can he be there?! I’d say not cos it would be further risk to others. God love the poor baba what an idiot of a mother he has. Certainly not the birth she was ‘manifesting’

Reactions: 3
Exactly. Serves her right if she has it.
That’s a really nasty thing to
Say!

Also pretty
She said earlier if he was positive he couldn’t be there but I’m not sure if they both are positive can he be there?! I’d say not cos it would be further risk to others. God love the poor baba what an idiot of a mother he has. Certainly not the birth she was ‘manifesting’
Also pretty cruel. I reckon there are much worse parents out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I hope all will be ok.
But she couldn’t possibly have had a bigger contact list in the last 2 weeks. This isn’t a blame game, I am merely making a point.

Reactions: 10
eh do ye hear how out of breath she is? wouldn't wish it on anyone, pretty sad to see people are saying she deserves it, hope the same never happens you or anyone in your family

• Heart
Reactions: 27
At least she admitted that it’s probably her own fault. So silly the way she was running around seeing people, dinners out, sharing hotel rooms with friends, travelling nationwide when she was so pregnant (personally I think that I would have holed myself up for the last few weeks, or at least only do necessary trips to be on the safe side.) But sure doesn’t she think she’s different to us mere mortals. Kick in the teeth but Karma comes in the most unexpected ways. That doesn’t mean that I wish any harm on the baby, quite the opposite. But your one job as a mother/mother to be us to protect your child.. and she didn’t do that.

That’s a really nasty thing to
Say!

Also pretty
Perhaps. Not untrue though.

Also pretty
[/QUOTE]
Of course there are worse parents out there, that’s just a ridiculous statement to make.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
No one deserves to go into labour in that condition. My heart goes out to her and Mark.

Reactions: 20
I hope all is well with her and her family. Wish Denise all the best of health. And them all.

Just wanted to add if I could have my own baby I'd happily give birth on my own in a she'd with one arm tied behind my back blindfolded with a dose of Covid and consider myself blessed.

I hope all is well with her and her family. Wish Denise all the best of health. And them all.

Just wanted to add if I could have my own baby I'd happily give birth on my own in a she'd with one arm tied behind my back blindfolded with a dose of Covid and consider myself blessed.
Shed

Reactions: 7
Yes she did wrong but please god herself and the baby will be OK

Reactions: 8
My first cousin 3 weeks ago got covid at 35 weeks. She was actually ok, but the baby had reduced movements and something like placenta-itis I think- not really sure of the word but it was when covid affected placenta ? She ended up being induced on her own as her hubby, sister and mom were negative but close contacts. All is fine now both mom and baby girl safe at home but it was a very stressful time for them all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
eh do ye hear how out of breath she is? wouldn't wish it on anyone, pretty sad to see people are saying she deserves it, hope the same never happens you or anyone in your family
Maybe it has happened to other people here, maybe people in their family have been left in a coma/died after contracting Covid, because people were ignoring rules and passed it on. She has blatantly ignored Covid restrictions for months. (Well documented here) I’m still recovering from Covid after contracting it in work because a staff member thought the rules didn’t apply to her.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.