Denise Pelo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going to make a valid point here. Have you see any of the pelo salons announce any temporary closures or anything over this? No. But they should be. Every single one of them was in proximity with Denise over the last 10-14 at some stage, some of them numerous times. You think she’s posting this to give pregnant moms an insight ? Yet her business still hasn’t mentioned any testing for staff or rescheduling clients. Oh no, Denise won’t lose a penny. She will even tell and sell this story too in time to come. I wish her and her baby a safe labour, but there is a bleeping covid cluster here, she’s bang in the middle of it, but that’s being absolutely ignored in relation to the salons.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I’m going to make a valid point here. Have you see any of the pelo salons announce any temporary closures or anything over this? No. But they should be. Every single one of them was in proximity with Denise over the last 10-14 at some stage, some of them numerous times. You think she’s posting this to give pregnant moms an insight ? Yet her business still hasn’t mentioned any testing for staff or rescheduling clients. Oh no, Denise won’t lose a penny. She will even tell and sell this story too in time to come. I wish her and her baby a safe labour, but there is a bleeping covid cluster here, she’s bang in the middle of it, but that’s being absolutely ignored in relation to the salons.
The business and making money is all that matters to her. It's very clear going by her activities over the last few weeks business comes first.

Reactions: 5
Just watched her last snap, in her nightie etc. Girls... she is very very sick. She looks terrible. Her breathing is really short.. she's got nasal flare pursed lips and laboured breathing. As I've said elsewhere on here, my background is medical.
Thats not induction kicking in.... I think there enough of us here with experience of that personally that I don't need to get into why its not.

I actually think someone close to her needs to give her a buzz and tell her this is really inappropriate & put the phone away. She is... really sick. I feel for the midwives and SHO on tonight... unstable patient, covid +, induction in progress
Sorry if it's glaringly obvious, but what do u mean that's not induction kicking in? I had a terrible labour so I'm just really curious.

Reactions: 2
Sorry if it's glaringly obvious, but what do u mean that's not induction kicking in? I had a terrible labour so I'm just really curious.
What i meant was her shortness of breath, the way she's trying to control her breathing in the clip, is not due to the induction having started real contractions for her.
Her breathing is off due to Covid infection in the lungs, not from contractions.

m
The Newbridge salon still had its doors open at 6.30 this evening… 🙈

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Just watched her last snap, in her nightie etc. Girls... she is very very sick. She looks terrible. Her breathing is really short.. she's got nasal flare pursed lips and laboured breathing. As I've said elsewhere on here, my background is medical.
Thats not induction kicking in.... I think there enough of us here with experience of that personally that I don't need to get into why its not.

I actually think someone close to her needs to give her a buzz and tell her this is really inappropriate & put the phone away. She is... really sick. I feel for the midwives and SHO on tonight... unstable patient, covid +, induction in progress
She really is really sick, I knew before she got the result it was going to be positive. You don’t get those symptoms wjth flu or a summer cold. I can’t see her being able to go through active Labour if the induction doesn’t kick in fast. It took 4 attempts on my first baby & I was completely wiped out by the time I finally went into Labour. There’s no way she should be put through it.

She really is really sick, I knew before she got the result it was going to be positive. You don’t get those symptoms wjth flu or a summer cold. I can’t see her being able to go through active Labour if the induction doesn’t kick in fast. It took 4 attempts on my first baby & I was completely wiped out by the time I finally went into Labour. There’s no way she should be put through it.
Ya, it was very obvious when she put the very 1st video at home up.
Please god, both come through it healthy and safe.

First off i was sad watching her story tonight i wish her all the best with her labour and pray her baby has a safe arrival and is healthy. It really doesn't surprise me the she has tested positive for covid though, she has been traveling between 3 salons with however many staff in each of them, numerous meetings/training workshops and seeing friends/family. Beth is in a creche and summer camp. Mark works on a building site! She has been in contact with ALOT of people in fairness. She can't manifest being immuned to covid, we all still have to watch our movements and restrict who we see but she chose to ignore it and done what she wanted.

Reactions: 7
I knew she was positive when she was posting earlier from the way she sounded. Genuinely hope things turn out ok for them.

She has deleted a post off her grid - not sure which one but when I refreshed the page to look the number of posts refreshed to one less - was definitely within the last 2-4 posts

Reactions: 1
First off I have lite a candle for Denise and the baby please god they are both safe.

1. Wexford holiday when everyone else was in strict lock down
2. Big re opening up house party all the pelo staff had
3. Belfast tit show
4. All the posts of staff on the floor on top of each last few months
5. 9 months pregnant travelling to Belfast to open a hair dressers repeatedly.
6. Judge Roy beans ( someone should contact them sage contract tracing team ) all on top of each other
7. She smugly said a few weeks ago she wasn’t getting the vaccine. She should have manifested herself a miracle bubble to avoid covid instead of her miraculous conception
8. This is only what was posted - to post this to how ever many people without any embarrassment who knows what else - Beth at camps - where does mark work
9. We know all her friends are covid deniers anti vaxer s - Ellie Brendan etc
10. Wouldn’t it be nice to live in a little bubble to be 9 months pregnant and not have thought how covid would affect you
11. The story of Beth coming home from camp with a cough - and within 12 hours she had what booked a test ( perfectly healthy kid and she coughed how many times before apt booked, then apparently got an appointment and got results back within 12 hours - f*ck off yiu liar) - stupid blatant lie . We waited 12 hours for an appointment the same day and 26 hours for a result .

please god the baby is well and Denise isn’t too traumatised. But if she wants to make up a story to sell after this it should b to her friends about how being a covid denier is wrong and just because you are the self proclaimed virtue or health it can come to your door.
Or never mind that how about having empathy and protecting those who aren’t the perfect health or who you don’t know - by not being a d*k head and transmitting a disease

she should think about how her actions in the past 18 months might have affected others - and how her actions might have facilitated the spread and how it impacted people
👏👏👏 Well said

Reactions: 3
Bperfect Brendan was showing an empty Belfast salon this eve saying appointments available- she was there just days ago with her new team 🙄
And in Newbridge and Dublin surely they should be shut as all staff are close contacts

• Angry
Reactions: 8
We don’t know if she’s not an anti vaxer ( but given all the rest of her medical history we know of ) - you can be sure of mar

pelo page posted - business as usual ! No one been in contact with Denise in 48 hours and antigen tests done

can anyone remember where Denise was Tuesday - we know Beth was in camp.

it’s 48 hrs whrn symptoms started denise was clearly sick since this morning at least
Has a close contact changed from 10 to 14 days to 48 hours? Genuine question btw

I feel sorry for Denise it'd scary being on your own in such a clinical place.
Do one deserves it. Please god all will be ok

I really hope Denise and baby is ok I wouldn’t wish it on anyone
But correct me if I’m wrong she said Beth came home Tuesday with dry cough and got tested why was she in judge Roy beans packed at a table like a sardine known her child was unwell waiting on test results putting her team and people at risk
I really just feel she has done nothing to protect herself up down to Belfast 2 salons meeting friends she has a lot of contact tracing to do
🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 Her and baby are ok do

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So true, very easy to ring the HSE and alert them to the huge cluster.

“A healthy person would be able to push through it” no. Sorry. I get she’s afraid at this time but medical evidence has shown healthy people can have long lasting side effects from Covid or scarily died from it. I know a man in his 20s younger than me, cycles 80-100km, his lungs are destroyed and his function has decreased dramatically among other issues. Healthy. No underlying issues. You don’t have to be old or vulnerable.

I really hope the baby is ok but she is an absolute dope. Pregnant and trekking all over the country, having dinners, Beth out and about, her mixing with countless people? She should have taken more measures to protect herself and her baby.

I’ve no issues with her not getting a vaccine since she is pregnant and we don’t know the risks but have a bit of fuckin cop on and reduce your movements. I’m not shocked, I don’t wish it on her but what to you expect?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.