Denise Pelo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
U can still catch covid even when vaccinated so no point beating her up over that. It's an untested trial vaccine. Her decision.
What I will say is that she just said she brought it on herself. Manifested a baby then manifested covid because her page is there to teach us 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴
Absolute tit buzz having to be alone having the baby. Wouldn't wish bad on anyone. As much as she does my tits in.
It is not an untested trial vaccine.

god love her, labour with covid will be no joke. Let’s hope they are both ok.

Reactions: 13
God that's so scary. I couldn't understand the number of contacts she had and if she was doing that without even being vaccinated it just defies belief. My first son was stillborn at almost 42 weeks due to placental failure. I had a very bad cold a few weeks before he died and I always wonder if it contributed (6 years ago so not covid) I'm 18 weeks pregnant now and absolutely got vaccinated. Covid has real and proven risks for both mum and baby. Absolutely something may come out in years to come and I'll regret that decision but I can't imagine what would be worse than a stillborn baby. If I was her now and there were signs of placental failure I'd be looking for a section immediately- no messing around with induction. Those machines can only tell so much. Often babies look fine until they are suddenly not. Really hoping they both come through this healthy.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
God the poor woman. I was watching her stories but am a bit lost. One minute she was on about her symptoms and being tested and the next minute she’s in hospital being induced. Did she say she tested positive and had to go in? Maybe I missed it.

God the poor woman. I was watching her stories but am a bit lost. One minute she was on about her symptoms and being tested and the next minute she’s in hospital being induced. Did she say she tested positive and had to go in? Maybe I missed it.
Yes she said she tested positive she said it on her stories

I genuinely wish for a safe delivery for her baby.

But I can't believe she is not absolutely mortified that her choices have not only put herself and her baby at risk, but also her clients and staff, the healthcare staff and every child that has been in contact with Beth. And then to say that she's trying to educate people about the covid birth journey. The Neck.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I had to listen twice to hear it but yeah she’s positive

‘I probably brought it on myself’. Yes, yes you did Denise. Dont act so surprised. Where did scoffing at restrictions, having covid & potentially harming her unborn baby fit into her ‘manifesting’? After a year and a half of covid talk worldwide she is finally getting a wake up call - a very bloody hard one at that. Its awful to think that her babies life is in danger and all she had to do was stay the duck home. I hope to god the baby is ok. I dont even want to think of the unnecessary stress that baby will be born under. God almighty does she not have an ounce of shame about her. Im sure she is devastated and anxious & I wish her the best but I hope now she will see ‘manifesting’ works both ways (comes in the form of karma) and wind her neck in a bit

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I didn’t say she was the worst parent ever I said she was an idiot for choosing money/work over her health and that of her little baby. I’m sure it’ll be like the other Huns who caught Covid she probably only got it from the sliced pan in Aldi 🙄

Reactions: 3

But I can't believe she is not absolutely mortified that her choices have not only put herself and her baby at risk, but also her clients and staff, the healthcare staff and every child that has been in contact with Beth. And then to say that she's trying to educate people about the covid birth journey. The Neck.
She did say Beth came home from camp with a dry cough and then she kept her home the next day and got her test...she tested negative.
They picked it up from someone else. As long as each individual makes the right decisions for public safety no one should be made feel ashamed for contracting covid.

Can't edit but just to add....i don't follow her so have no idea of her actions...just watched today from nosiness.
I just don't think covid should be protrayed as shameful .....unless you've been acting like a d@#k about it and flouting the guidelines

Reactions: 11
She did say Beth came home from camp with a dry cough and then she kept her home the next day and got her test...she tested negative.
They picked it up from someone else. As long as each individual makes the right decisions for public safety no one should be made feel ashamed for contracting covid.

Can't edit but just to add....i don't follow her so have no idea of her actions...just watched today from nosiness.
I just don't think covid should be protrayed as shameful .....unless you've been acting like a d@#k about it and flouting the guidelines
She has absolutely been flouting guidelines. Just google the BPerfect event. Enough said

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Completely agree. She has been all over the place though, moving between salons, lots of time in Belfast where it's rife, meals out and posing up close with groups of people. I'd assumed she was confident doing that because she was vaccinated at least. Though I don't think there's any confirmation that she wasn't.

Reactions: 3

That’s the issue she has absolutely acted like a d*ck

Reactions: 5
‘I probably brought it on myself’. Yes, yes you did Denise. Dont act so surprised. Where did scoffing at restrictions, having covid & potentially harming her unborn baby fit into her ‘manifesting’? After a year and a half of covid talk worldwide she is finally getting a wake up call - a very bloody hard one at that. Its awful to think that her babies life is in danger and all she had to do was stay the duck home. I hope to god the baby is ok. I dont even want to think of the unnecessary stress that baby will be born under. God almighty does she not have an ounce of shame about her. Im sure she is devastated and anxious & I wish her the best but I hope now she will see ‘manifesting’ works both ways (comes in the form of karma) and wind her neck in a bit
Sure she’s already twisting the narrative to suit herself. That it’s her calling to warn other mothers to be. Denise The Guru.

And she’s turned off message requests, which only makes me think that she has received messages from people saying the same thing.

Reactions: 6
Sure she’s already twisting the narrative to suit herself. That it’s her calling to warn other mothers to be. Denise The Guru.

And she’s turned off message requests, which only makes me think that she has received messages from people saying the same thing.
Would hope no one would message someone in such a vulnerable position telling them off over it. Maybe the fact that she’s going to
Have her baby that her dms are off

Reactions: 21
Guys - she’s already lining up the next podcast or rsvp article.
My labour and covid.
Everything, everything is a marketing ploy.
She has covid, I don’t wish it on anyone. But spending your day meeting dozens , YEA DOZENS, of people every DAY for the last 2 weeks leading up to your due date you increase your chances of catching covid by 100000%… who in their right mind would be insta Story-ing this.

Let nobody misunderstand that nobody wishes anything but good health for this woman and her baby. But by god did she play with fire here.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Having had covid during pregnancy and now being full vaccinated, this is my worst nightmare.
However.... To avoid this happening, I don't meet people, I stay home. The tiny chance of getting it again is not worth the risk at all.
I sincerely hope all goes well for her and baby is OK.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.