Denise Pelo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that's true that she used to be a drug addict, what an amazing accomplishment to have turned it around and made so much of her life! That's incredible.

Reactions: 11
Just read through a few pages of the thread and I’m from a town very close to Newbridge, I currently work in Newbridge even dated guys from Newbridge, I happen to know a lot of people from there including friends of Marks and I’ve seen a few things written here I know are not true, Mark was never a known gangster, Mark sadly did what a lot of people did growing up in the 90’s and 00’s did and got involved in party scenes myself included unfortunately he did go down the route of heavier drugs but thankfully was short lived and he got himself clean he is a very nice chap he’s not rough, he is quiet, As for Denise she no junkie never was Denise was into the party scene as a young woman, I used to take E, cocaine, speed in my late teens early 20’s nobody would class me as a junkie. Denise is well respected in Newbridge she’s very charitable, she uses local business and promotes them, I get not everyone will like her but I just thought as someone fairly unfair for her to be called a junkie

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Just read through a few pages of the thread and I’m from a town very close to Newbridge, I currently work in Newbridge even dated guys from Newbridge, I happen to know a lot of people from there including friends of Marks and I’ve seen a few things written here I know are not true, Mark was never a known gangster, Mark sadly did what a lot of people did growing up in the 90’s and 00’s did and got involved in party scenes myself included unfortunately he did go down the route of heavier drugs but thankfully was short lived and he got himself clean he is a very nice chap he’s not rough, he is quiet, As for Denise she no junkie never was Denise was into the party scene as a young woman, I used to take E, cocaine, speed in my late teens early 20’s nobody would class me as a junkie. Denise is well respected in Newbridge she’s very charitable, she uses local business and promotes them, I get not everyone will like her but I just thought as someone fairly unfair for her to be called a junkie
really good to read your post.. obviously Mark n Denise are perfectly normal people and I have no issue at all with their respective journeys.. however.. who in this group/ page would be comfortable with such a precocious child.. decked out in her Hunter Wellies.. after having sooooo much money spent on a birthday party that no one attended? As a mummy of two IVF babies I struggle with the whole Denise/Beth show..

Reactions: 5
Is Denise originally from Newbridge?

Reactions: 1
really good to read your post.. obviously Mark n Denise are perfectly normal people and I have no issue at all with their respective journeys.. however.. who in this group/ page would be comfortable with such a precocious child.. decked out in her Hunter Wellies.. after having sooooo much money spent on a birthday party that no one attended? As a mummy of two IVF babies I struggle with the whole Denise/Beth show..
I find it hard to watch any children online I’ll be honest I tend to skip past Beth on Denise’s page, the money thing doesn’t bother me Denise is loaded because she works hard for it, so many kids like Beth are being raised online these days it’s not something I’d ever do well I like to think but being online is normal to these women it’s a lot of time their livelihoods, Rachel Gorry is filming 3 girls who have lost their daddy in very vulnerable moments these girls weren’t born and their mammy was an instahun already their daddy was dying and she decided this was her chosen path it’s bizarre to me, FBG filmed the birth of Sienna for snapchat, my sister got great support from Denise while she was having IVF I only found out about it months after my sister fell pregnant she sent Denise flowers as a thank you she said she was very compassionate, she helped my sister do up a check list for a clinic abroad and checked in all the time, I personally thing Beth is a very much loved, confidant little girl, she will most likely grow out of wanting to be on Mammy’s Instagram and the thing with Denise is she’s never used Beth for adverting for brands other than her own brand like Gorry, Faces and Lisa Jordan so she’ll be let off to do her own thing.

Is Denise originally from Newbridge?
No originally Dublin but she moved to Newbridge in her late teens

First time to post, but I've just caught up on her stories... She bought new trackies to wear only in lockdown, they're going 'straight in the bin' after lockdown is over... Why would you even bother saying that?

I'm aware I'm a bit sensitive as I've been let go from my job recently, as many others have also. But there's no need to post that at all!! Stupidly wasteful.

Reactions: 4
I think Denise is at a point now where she clearly has more money than sense. She keeps herself and her daughter happy with material things.

Reactions: 6
She was on last night showing an awful pair of white runners than cost 5 or 600 euro. Telling people to save if there's something they really want. She needs to read the room. People are surviving on pup payments at the moment pretty much saving to keep a roof over their heads and food on the table.
She's completely divorced from reality, trying to push people to buy her glorified hair curler for mothers day, her totally over the top birthday for her spoiled child and now telling people to save for things they want like she apparently did to get those awful runners.
I hope it all stays fine for you Denise.

Reactions: 13
She was on last night showing an awful pair of white runners than cost 5 or 600 euro. Telling people to save if there's something they really want. She needs to read the room. People are surviving on pup payments at the moment pretty much saving to keep a roof over their heads and food on the table.
She's completely divorced from reality, trying to push people to buy her glorified hair curler for mothers day, her totally over the top birthday for her spoiled child and now telling people to save for things they want like she apparently did to get those awful runners.
I hope it all stays fine for you Denise.
Save my money for something expensive? Wow Denise why didn't I think of that!! It's not Beth you're speaking to now. Runner's are god awful. Divorced from reality, that's the perfect description.

Side note, do we actually know if the infrared technology in voduz is actually better for your hair? I feel if the technology was that groundbreaking, loreal and the likes would have brought their own equivalents out.

shes not really in touch with reality is she ,, is she a single mother ?
No I think he's still there, just doesn't feature on her social media much.

Reactions: 4
Save my money for something expensive? Wow Denise why didn't I think of that!! It's not Beth you're speaking to now. Runner's are god awful. Divorced from reality, that's the perfect description.

Side note, do we actually know if the infrared technology in voduz is actually better for your hair? I feel if the technology was that groundbreaking, loreal and the likes would have brought their own equivalents out.

No I think he's still there, just doesn't feature on her social media much.
Ghd goes up to 185 degrees, anything over this will cause irreparable damage to your hair over time.

Voduz goes up to 230

Reactions: 3
She should rename her page to Beth's name as Beth seems to be taking over .
She’s a lovely little girl but for Christ sake why has she got an American accent! And the ootd is not cute any more .. i just tap on when she comes on & pretty soon I’ll be hitting unfollow 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Beth's ootd was Denise's sister's dress apparently. And yes why a American accent.....

Reactions: 1
I think the Beth content especially the ootd is really weird and inappropriate.

Reactions: 9
IV had to unfollow Denise. The bleeping toxic positivity this wan trys to relay.... I don't think she's fooling anyone. Iv a 6yr old girl who loves make up and dressing up but you be far fetched if my one was prim and proper like Beth, it's just not realistic? A bleeping 6yr old with an ootd so perfect aswell? I'd love to challenge Denise to her face as I'd say she's not the person she portrays on insta

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.