Denise Pelo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really ?? I kept the nice bits of clothes but the majority went to friends or charity shop . I loved shopping for their clothes and putting outfits together ect.

I did give all the baby stuff to charity Or friends I didn’t just dump it . I think I just felt out 2nd child deserved to have its own things.
Never kept any of my baby stuff. Gave it all away. I didn't think I'd have any more kids 😂

Reactions: 1
Again with the bleeping manifesting 🙄 if manifesting could have given me a baby I'd have a football team ! Surely she would understand this manifesting a baby sh&t is hurtful to us still struggling through IVF and doing everything in our power to have a baby 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Again with the bleeping manifesting 🙄 if manifesting could have given me a baby I'd have a football team ! Surely she would understand this manifesting a baby sh&t is hurtful to us still struggling through IVF and doing everything in our power to have a baby 🙄
I feel u. I unfollowed her. Was too upsetting listening to her tbh.
Lots of love xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I feel u. I unfollowed her. Was too upsetting listening to her tbh.
Lots of love xxx
And loads of love to you too ❤. I think I'm going to have to unfollow . I've followed her for a while now. And was originally delighted for her news but the more it's gone on the more I'm seeing through her 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
A little heart to heart with Beth in the garden this evening.. and she has to record and post to her followers. Can she not have a private moment with her daughter without plastering it all over her IG? What is she trying to prove? That she’s a good mother? Just be in the moment with your child and stop using her for constant content!! Boils my blood. Little face on Beth looking up to her Mammys face and Denise checking if she’s in shot. Poor child is treated like a commodity.

And I’m sure that she would respond by saying that we only get a glimpse…. No, we don’t. We all know every inch of the child’s bedroom, we’ve seen her in the bath and see her day in day out. Seems like Denise is completely addicted to SM and turning into more and more of an egomaniac every day. I swear if I see her posting another reference to bleeping poxy manifesting!!! I’m not trying for a baby but I can only imagine how difficult it is watching/listening to her (that bleeping smug face and stroking her belly)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
We
A little heart to heart with Beth in the garden this evening.. and she has to record and post to her followers. Can she not have a private moment with her daughter without plastering it all over her IG? What is she trying to prove? That she’s a good mother? Just be in the moment with your child and stop using her for constant content!! Boils my blood. Little face on Beth looking up to her Mammys face and Denise checking if she’s in shot. Poor child is treated like a commodity.

And I’m sure that she would respond by saying that we only get a glimpse…. No, we don’t. We all know every inch of the child’s bedroom, we’ve seen her in the bath and see her day in day out. Seems like Denise is completely addicted to SM and turning into more and more of an egomaniac every day. I swear if I see her posting another reference to bleeping poxy manifesting!!! I’m not trying for a baby but I can only imagine how difficult it is watching/listening to her (that bleeping smug face and stroking her belly)
Well said

Reactions: 3
This woman is so dangerous with false information !

rasberry tea makes labour easier? Pretty sure that’s not a fact, might be a myth or belief but it’s not a fact.
Same with the IVF and waterbirth etc.
Then telling people in DM she did reflexology and that’s how she reckons she got pregnant. So which was it? The reflexology or the manifesting? My heart breaks for anyone struggling that is caught up in her bullshit. She’s painfully pushing this pregnancy in everyone’s face

Reactions: 17
I can't find her page and I've never had anything to do with it, only read here. If you want to nose at her page check out waragainstinstagrammers.com and then you don't give her the engagement her page needs.

Actually I can see the page now, not sure what happened there.

Reactions: 2
I dont follow her anymore either and couldn't find it for ages. Eventually did . Was she shadowbanned or reported ?

Words out of her own mouth. She’s a hustler. In other words; walk over anyone/do whatever it takes to get what she wants. Not a huge fan of CB atm but I reckon she saw and heard some stuff for her to walk away from Pelo. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I've always been dying to know what happened there with CB!!!!

Reactions: 4
Words out of her own mouth. She’s a hustler. In other words; walk over anyone/do whatever it takes to get what she wants. Not a huge fan of CB atm but I reckon she saw and heard some stuff for her to walk away from Pelo. 🤷🏼‍♀️
The way I look at it there are two ways to look at the work hussler....
Example one: Claire Balding is a hussler Selling shows saying she is a comedian and she worked as a secretary in a college.
Selling hair shampoos and giving scalp consultations with zero work experience in the scalp and hair field.

Denise is 9mths pregnant!! and driving up and down to Belfast to open a 3rd store while still working in the other stores. She is also training tricology...... she is hussler, a worker, ambitious etc.

Reactions: 11
I got my hair done by Denise ages ago and we were chatting about college etc and she told me she has a Masters in hairdressing and from that day on I was like “what is this woman on about” 😂 She talked about it as if she has a Level 9.

I’m probably being petty but it really annoyed me, didn’t say a word to her though about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just as a comparison, here’s Pippa showing her bump. Not smug, not gloating.. just a beautiful pic of a bump. Unlike Denise, Pippa knows how to stay classy and not rub everyone’s nose in the fact that she’s pregnant.
I thought the very same, you can see her wanting to be so like Pippa, she can buy the same clothes as her but she is in a different league, ya just can’t buy class!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.