Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freddiesmum09

I’ve had the two original vaccines back in the spring (both AZ) and have had no end of issues with my periods and cycle since. My sister had hers summer time (Pfizer) and has got the same as me - both gone from clock work cycles to being early / late / light bleeding that amounts to nothing. All the advice online is that it settles down after a couple of cycles - doesn’t seem to have here and no idea realistically when or if it will.

no booster for me thanks and won’t be letting my son have it. I’m all for vaccines but they really have no clue what this does. I think chancing covid now is safer knowing they have better treatment options. If I had my time again no way would I have it. I feel like a total idiot for taking it in the first place but I was totally convinced that we would get total freedom when vaccinated 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 24

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
Unfortunately if people do have long term side affect from the vaccine like not being able to conceive then they can’t claim any kind of compensation or take the pharmaceutical company to court as they have all been indemnified.
This was a huge red flag from the start for me as I knew if I had any terrible side effect there was literally nothing that I could do about it. Really feel for the women that are struggling with fertility and menstrual issues after getting the vaccines and it’s so wrong they won’t have a voice, and they are vaccinating girls as young as 12 now.
Plus we don’t know the risks this could have on male fertility, women’s fertility is just easier to keep track of because of our cycles, we are more aware of the changes to our body.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

KYLIE

VIP Member
A friend of my mums is vaccinated and had the booster. She is now in the high dependency unit for covid.

Two vaccines AND a booster … and for what? What do they do? She’s literally in a high decency unit after having a booster jab a couple weeks prior!!!

The whole thing is insane! These vaccines don’t work! People are DYING from them when they would never die of Covid, young, fit healthy people in wheelchairs or worse. I just can’t wrap my head around the publics acceptance of this. It reminds me of those social experiments to see how much people will passively take and accept if everyone around them if also just taking it.

I’m most concerned about the air travel ban for unvaccinated people. I will literally never see my family again if that isn’t let up but I don’t want this “vaccine”.

We have bent the knee to this tyranny and it doesn’t look like it’s coming to an end anytime soon.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

xyzcba

VIP Member
I've had both jabs and I'm still alive. I've got my booster next week. I'll let you know if I survive that. :D

Joking aside, every medicine has some possible side effects and risk. But that doesn't make them all automatically 'bad'.

Everything in life has a risk. I think refusing a covid vaccine simply because you might get a blood clot is like saying you'll never leave your house again because you might get run over by a car.
I'm not refusing it because I might get a blood clot. I'd decided I wasn't getting it way before all that evidence came to light.

I wasn't getting it because I'm not old, ill or vulnerable - and that was initially who the jabs were for

I wasn't getting it because as someone that has suffered with fertility issues, I wasn't prepared to add an unknown entity to the mix for a virus that has a 99% survival rate.

I wasn't getting it because there is no long term data of the impact of this drug that I don't need.

I wasn't getting it because it is still on trial until 2023, and every single person that has had it has knowingly or unknowingly consented to being a clinical trial participant.

I wasn't getting it because the figures spouted by the Government were vastly inflated, and meant to scare people. And it made me question why.

I wasn't getting it because there isn't enough evidence it stops transmission. And therefore each individual, by having it, 'protects' only themselves. So this sheer bullying tactic of 'You're killing my Gran / It's for the Greater Good' is pure manipulation.

Each to their own, we should be given freedom of choice. You chose to have it and I respect that decision. I wish we were given the same level of respect back.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I can't understand the drive to jab kids. They don't need it, it's risky to them, we don't risk the health of the young to protect the old.

It's either greed or desperation, or both.

Mine won't ever have it. If they bring in a no school no jab mandate I'll just have to home school.

Reactions: 19

Mbouzer

She wasn't. It is already on my notes and my previous midwife has respected my decision however this one made it clear it would be discussed in every appointment, simply because she didn't agree and thought if she kept pushing it, she'd scare me into it eventually. It's luck of the draw whether you get someone who respects your choice or if they don't - but if it's the latter, it doesn't matter how many times you say no.

I don't owe anyone a reason, no is a full sentence. That is the beauty of consent, or should be if we hadn't lose sight of that as a society.

"Would you like the vaccine, this is why we feel you should" "No thank you" "Ok we don't agree but respect you right to choose, if you change your mind in the future let us know" should be the complete conversation.
Its fucking sickening. Reminds me of them type of guys who constantly ask you to have sex with them and think eventually if they ask enough you’ll give in, disgusting. Its not a choice but coercion plain and simple, people should just take no for an answer.
Regarding pregnancy women literally avoid eating certain cheeses, meats and caffeine but would still happily get injected with this shit, it actually makes no sense to me, really stresses me out 😫. Im still breastfeeding my 1 year old and don’t even dare take paracetamol when I have a headache so why would I take this. The thing is with the vaccines now which is even more of a reason to say no is the fact its not just two injections and thats it, it’s literally a subscription of constant vaccinations along with the risks that come with it. Nah thanks.

Reactions: 18

Freddo10

Anyone else feel that if you don’t want the vaccine your called an ‘anti-Vaxxer’ and if you have an opinion about all this bullshit you are a conspiracy theorist? 😅

Reactions: 18

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
Well, I think life is boring if we only surround ourselves with those who agree with us.
It’s not surrounding ourselves with those who agree with us. It’s one thread on a forum to share experiences and offer support amongst a minority group. For example it’s a bit like there’s forums for people with endometriosis or women who are trying to conceive, they find comfort in sharing their experiences and advice to others in a similar situation and take comfort knowing they aren’t alone in what they’re going through. Most people who make it known they aren’t taking a vaccine have had some type of negative backlash so it was useful to hear others experiences views and just knowing that we aren’t alone in a world that convinces us otherwise.

Doesnt matter anyway because obviously it was hijacked hence why you’re here arguing pointlessly about it. The difference between you and I is I respect that you chose to get your vaccine and I would fight for your right to choose but you don’t respect mine or indeed anyone else’s choice to decline it. That’s the problem in this world.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Freddo10

I am sick to death of this fucking bollocks now!!!! People whinging that there’s more cases of covid? Well to course there is!! It’s winter and things are almost back to normal/nearly! I am sick of people telling me to get the vaccine, im pregnant and won’t get it and don’t plan on getting it after I’ve had my baby. Im sick of being referred to as ‘unvaccinated’ as if it’s some sort of crime!! All the scaremongering that is STILL going on, wanting to vaccinate children etc!! Load of bullshit!!! No way will my 3 year old be getting this!! I don’t even allow this flu nasal spray as he has an IMMUNE SYSTEM which needs to be built up. I have no issue with people who want to vaccinate their children, themselves etc! Just sick to death of being made to feel like this a crime if you don’t!! The world needs to move on!!!!

• Heart

jackolantern

VIP Member
This is fucking horrendous especially about the babies Anyone who has had their cycle affected by the vaccine but doesn't believe what those who won't have the vaccine say, you must see that it's so very possible that it's affecting pregnancy and births?
Not the first, second, or even third funeral director I have heard saying this. One day, and I believe it's going to be very soon, this shit is all going to hit the fan.

Horrific. My midwife was off the other day and the replacement one said "Can I ask you why you won't have the COVID vaccine" and I said "No" and you'd think I'd just shot her in the face. She then replied "Well you'll have to accept that we will ask you everytime" so I said "And you will have to accept that it won't change my mind" and to that one you'd think I'd shot her child in the face.

I could sit for 10 years and try and discuss it with her and her opinion will remain the same, as will mine. Floors me that they still believe bullying you will get them anywhere.

How about my choices over my body and my baby are none of your business. Sure, maybe it is your job to 'advise' but once I've said no - no means fucking no.

• Heart

cill2019

VIP Member
I also worry about the chaos it might cause to their cycle and hormones too.

Girls bodies at that age are a mass of hormones preparing them for menstruation, will it delay their period that is about to start?
Will it make a period that the body wasn't quite ready for it to come early?
It's messed around with women who have always had a very regular cycle, but we know as women that it took years to get a regular cycle (assuming you're lucky enough to have one). We've also suffered clotting and excruciating period pain when that's never happened before.
What will that do to young girls who are only a year or so into their menstruation? As a mum you'd have no idea if that's how they would always react or if it's the vaccine.
Many young girls are put on contraception to help regulate periods and pain, so will they be put on hormones needlessly now when their bodies might have never needed that?

Benefits outweighing the risks? I don't think so, not where this is concerned
I have to say this is my main reason for not having it. I’m incredibly fortunate to have a very regular cycle, we are thinking of having another baby and at 38 (39in 3 weeks) I’m sure as hell not taking any chances with messing up my cycle now. Also not knowing if there may be any developmental impact on children born after vaccination, it’s just a no from me!!! I am higher risk from covid due to my weight and honestly I’d rather get myself fitter and healthier than take the vaccine at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Yeah ,especially as so many residents need consistency and routine a strange face every day is just what they need:rolleyes:
When I worked in care some residents didn't mind different people popping in to assist them each day. Others were different and would only respond to certain carers. They still got their care if you were off, but they would be distressed. Many times I had to call in someone else, or someone would have to call me in, but being regular staff who knew your residents, how to care, and most importantly their care plan it was easy to judge.
We had one resident who was particularly challenging and if me and another certain 2 carers weren't on, or on that wing for a while then they wouldn't receive any assistance at all, and agency wouldn't even attempt going in.
They weren't bed bound, but their level of washing wasn't washing. Their opinion of eating wasn't eating.. they'd hide food in drawers and eat it days later and they'd stay in that room for days, or longer. I can't even describe the smell after that long.
Now that's someone who could walk and attempt personal care on themselves. What now for the residents who are bed bound and so physically contracted through illness that only you know how to move them without causing more pain, or get the care done without them pulling your hair out and scratching you to bits and getting them to remain calm.
We know what songs to sing to distract, we know what relative we might be that day to them, we know when we can stroke their hair to calm them and when it will result in an assault.

All this really breaks my heart. Families don't know what goes on behind that closed door because we don't tell them. It's already too much for them to see them so ill, so for them to know how distressing things are is too much and we keep private.
It's not just called personal care because we're wiping a bum, it's personal for their whole dignity and the families wellbeing.

Sorry, I went on a rant there, but this is more than covid now. I understand families wanting staff vaccinated, but they have no idea the damage all this will do by not having particular staff there

• Heart
  • Sad

Leshow

Hi folks, ages since I posted.
In my opinion , I dont mind if someone takes the shot or not, for me , it is never going to happen for very good reasons. I work harmoniously alongside those who have taken it and its not a problem .
However, what is a problem is why, I am not allowed to make that decision and live a free and unhindered life. No vaccine passports please.

Freddo10

I’m currently pregnant and have COVID, so far I’m managing it well and have had worse colds. I know everyone suffers different with it, however I am so so pleased I have stuck to my guns and not got the vaccine as since becoming pregnant I’ve had countless amount of people asking me/trying to scaremonger me into getting it. I completely understand why people would want the vaccine etc but please let people make their own choices about it! I can’t stand this whole propaganda shite that is going on with the media etc!

• Heart

Redbreast

VIP Member
The vaccines are designed to train your immune system to recognise the virus and more easily fight it off. The actual vaccine components itself are the same as any other vaccines in history (adjuvants to help delivery) and dissipate within a couple of days. There’s literally nothing in them that can cause any long term effects
Do you have a study to prove to me that this vaccine doesn’t cause long term effects? Genuine question.
There are studies to prove its efficacy. Where are the long term studies to show me that there is literally nothing in them that can cause any long term effects?
My father may disagree with you. He is incredibly fit and healthy and had his first vaccine and felt quite off for a while and started to be short of breath, weak and dizzy. He then had his second shot and within a week was in the hospital and will need a tripple heart bypass as he arteries are so blocked a stent will do nothing. Beforehand he had scans and checkups on his heart and everything was absolutely fine. He is now a statistic on the yellow card scheme as it is agreed by doctors and his cardiologist the vaccine has brought on all these problems which in their words is become much more prevalent since this vaccine was introduced. Heart problems are listed as a side effect registered by many from this vaccine. My dad will probably not make it as his heart is now working at 20% which is why the initial vaccine made him breathless and dizzy as he did not have enough oxygen pumping round his body. This vaccine is still in trials and we are the trial subjects.

So to say with such certainty that there is “literally nothing in them that can cause long term side effects” does shock me as where do you have that information from ? As vaccine inserts themselves state side effects. Every single vaccine has common side effect in their inserts, some short term and some long term. Why have statistics of side effects etc if there is proof that there are no side effects. The flu mist spray for example. The vaccine insert actually has the listed side effects and also the figures of the shedding rates. It states that shedding is higher in the first 3 days. I am immune compromised so advised by my gp not to be around anyone who has had the flu mist or other live vaccines such as the mmr. Dr Ranj was on this morning and a caller phoned in saying she had cancer and should she be around those who have live vaccines? He stated very clearly she would be safe around inactive vaccines (such as the regular flu jab) but mmr, flumist for children etc she must stay well clear. All these things are on the inserts. The statics of shedding are there in black and white much like side effects.

The damage this vaccine is causing is also being registered by the Government themselves. (Are we seeing the true figures? I don’t think so). So I’m just so confused how anyone can say with certainty that there are NO long term side effects from this vaccine. I would genuinely love to see the studies to support this.
I’m not anti vaccine; I take each vaccine on an individual basis weighing up whether the positives outweigh the negatives. I only read studies, vaccine inserts and yes I listen to accounts of those having acknowledged and registered damage from that particular vaccine in question. As if registered like my father and agreed the vaccine caused his problems by numerous doctors and consultants, we cannot really deny that vaccines cause long term side effects.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
I feel like the same argument goes around and around all the time. Bottom line is; if you want it and believe it to benefit you then have it. If you don't feel like it will benefit you, then don't. It is an individual choice and no one should be vilified for making either one. The government are using the vaccine as a weapon to divide us and it makes me feel sick quite frankly. We should be angry at our disgraceful government/media, not at each other.

• Heart

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Who's going to refuse the jab still if it becomes compulsory in the UK? 🙋‍♀️ :m
Yes and I'm refusing for my children, not for me. If we keep complying it'll be our children who suffer. Can you imagine offering up your children for injections every 6 months for something they are at absolutely no risk from just so they can function in society!!? It should horrify and disgust everyone!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My sister got COVID and now can't taste coffee or garlic. Anything with garlic in tastes like rotten meat to her apparently. Would rather avoid that if possible.
God forbid people have their taste temporarily effected. Stopping that is definitely worth lockdowns,loss of civil liberties, loss of jobs and education and a mental health crisis. Caz we wanna make sure you can still have your garlic bread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15