COVID-19 vaccine #6 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had both jabs and I'm still alive. I've got my booster next week. I'll let you know if I survive that. :D

Joking aside, every medicine has some possible side effects and risk. But that doesn't make them all automatically 'bad'.

Everything in life has a risk. I think refusing a covid vaccine simply because you might get a blood clot is like saying you'll never leave your house again because you might get run over by a car.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
What's the evidence for people dying due to vaccines?
Plenty of people have tried requesting this information on a freedom of information.
PHE conveniently don't have this information because it's too hard to work out. They direct to the MRHA yellow card system - when they know people won't believe that because fact checkers have told the public that anyone can upload anything to that. The yellow card system though will tell you what deaths there have been, but then we go back to believing the information you've been given.
Funnily enough PHE can give all the deaths from covid, including comorbitities, age ect, but not vaccine deaths excuse its hard to gauge.

So the answer to your question is that your answer is there, it just depends on what you want to believe in the perpetual circle of the pass the buck game 🤷🏼‍♀️

Eta, its already been posted here about an FOI on deaths in children

Luckily you have done the research for me so you can link me! 😁
I knew I'd posted it about children.

FYI... just type words into Google and all your answers are there. It's an amazing tool when you know how to use it 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Plenty of people have tried requesting this information on a freedom of information.
PHE conveniently don't have this information because it's too hard to work out. They direct to the MRHA yellow card system - when they know people won't believe that because fact checkers have told the public that anyone can upload anything to that. The yellow card system though will tell you what deaths there have been, but then we go back to believing the information you've been given.
Funnily enough PHE can give all the deaths from covid, including comorbitities, age ect, but not vaccine deaths excuse its hard to gauge.

So the answer to your question is that your answer is there, it just depends on what you want to believe in the perpetual circle of the pass the buck game 🤷🏼‍♀️

It's hard to work out though, because some of the people who've died after having had the vaccine may well have died anyway - so one cannot prove the vaccine definitely caused their death.

After all, no one who's had a vaccine has died of a 'new' cause -- i.e. they've all died of something other people died from before the pandemic.

Reactions: 1
I've had both jabs and I'm still alive. I've got my booster next week. I'll let you know if I survive that. :D

Joking aside, every medicine has some possible side effects and risk. But that doesn't make them all automatically 'bad'.

Everything in life has a risk. I think refusing a covid vaccine simply because you might get a blood clot is like saying you'll never leave your house again because you might get run over by a car.
Nobody is saying you are going to indefinitely die from covid vaccines 😐 for me I refuse to take it because I know their is a bigger agenda like getting us using health passes and ultimately full control over our lives. The possible side effects from the vaccine is just an added reason to why I would never get it.

Reactions: 13
Nobody is saying you are going to indefinitely die from covid vaccines 😐 for me I refuse to take it because I know their is a bigger agenda like getting us using health passes and ultimately full control over our lives. The possible side effects from the vaccine is just an added reason to why I would never get it.
I don't believe in a so-called bigger agenda. Vaccines have been around for a long time, yet some people only seem to have attached a conspiracy theory to them now. I don't get it?

Reactions: 2

I knew I'd posted it about children.

FYI... just type words into Google and all your answers are there. It's an amazing tool when you know how to use it 😉

Thank you for providing the informaiton. The numbers are not compelling to me, and I can't go into too much details in the tables because I don't have Excel on the device I'm browsing on right now.

Min 5 up to 9 deaths is not a lot tbh.

I don't believe in a so-called bigger agenda. Vaccines have been around for a long time, yet some people only seem to have attached a conspiracy theory to them now. I don't get it?
Do you live under a rock? Countries are implementing vaccine passports all over the world. We have them in Scotland already. These will not go away when they are in full use. But ok ‘don’t believe it’ even though it’s literally happening… jesus wept

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Remember the 5G conspiracy theoriests last year.

People will choose what they want to believe. For them the "evidence" is compelling for some reason so they like to see patterns that aren't nessecarily there.

Humans are great at identifying patterns, whather or not they're statistically proven. And we have plenty of equations to do that for us, because our inbuilt biases will confirm things that aren't there. Only pure statistics can prove a link.

Reactions: 2

Great you’re happy to get your vaccines and tell the world and show the world your proof, I prefer to only discuss my medical history with medical professionals on a need to know basis.

Yes everything in life does have a risk but it’s no ones place to judge someone else on what risks they’re prepared to take 😊

Reactions: 12
Yes vaccines have been around for a long time but you don’t see vaccine passports being handed out to the people who choose to get the flu jab or MMR vaccination? And for the people who don’t choose to get the flu jab etc they aren’t made to lockdown or blame for the flu spreading every winter.

• Heart

I'm not refusing it because I might get a blood clot. I'd decided I wasn't getting it way before all that evidence came to light.

I wasn't getting it because I'm not old, ill or vulnerable - and that was initially who the jabs were for

I wasn't getting it because as someone that has suffered with fertility issues, I wasn't prepared to add an unknown entity to the mix for a virus that has a 99% survival rate.

I wasn't getting it because there is no long term data of the impact of this drug that I don't need.

I wasn't getting it because it is still on trial until 2023, and every single person that has had it has knowingly or unknowingly consented to being a clinical trial participant.

I wasn't getting it because the figures spouted by the Government were vastly inflated, and meant to scare people. And it made me question why.

I wasn't getting it because there isn't enough evidence it stops transmission. And therefore each individual, by having it, 'protects' only themselves. So this sheer bullying tactic of 'You're killing my Gran / It's for the Greater Good' is pure manipulation.

Each to their own, we should be given freedom of choice. You chose to have it and I respect that decision. I wish we were given the same level of respect back.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Do you live under a rock? Countries are implementing vaccine passports all over the world. We have them in Scotland already. These will not go away when they are in full use. But ok ‘don’t believe it’ even though it’s literally happening… jesus wept
I'm aware there are vaccine passports in multiple countries over the world. I think you're weakening your argument by pointing that out, because it implies countries everywhere have clubbed together to come up with some covert plan to steal our freedom.

The fact many countries have adopted a similar approach tells me it's a measure for public safety, not to erode liberty.

Remember the 5G conspiracy theoriests last year.

People will choose what they want to believe. For them the "evidence" is compelling for some reason so they like to see patterns that aren't nessecarily there.

Humans are great at identifying patterns, whather or not they're statistically proven. And we have plenty of equations to do that for us, because our inbuilt biases will confirm things that aren't there. Only pure statistics can prove a link.
Yeah I agree with this. I find a lot of people who buy into all the conspiracy stuff are the same ones who tell me I'm not looking at the evidence. When their definition of the evidence is something their mate put on Facebook, or they heard at Spoons.

Reactions: 4

This is a vaccine for an illness with a 0.02% fatality risk for the majority of the population so any concept of risk assessment went out the window a long time ago 😂

• Haha
Yes vaccines have been around for a long time but you don’t see vaccine passports being handed out to the people who choose to get the flu jab or MMR vaccination? And for the people who don’t choose to get the flu jab etc they aren’t made to lockdown or blame for the flu spreading every winter.
Because the impact of those other diseases has been nothing like covid, that's why.

This is a vaccine for an illness with a 0.02% fatality risk for the majority of the population so any concept of risk assessment went out the window a long time ago 😂
It's not just the people who've died from it (though I think making light of any death, regardless of how low the percentage is in poor taste) but also the amount of people who've been made seriously ill from it and have to be admitted to hospital, putting strain on an NHS that was already under pressure.

Ah well, mabye just 1 more booster and we’ll be back to normality right?
Nope, I think it's something that will be around for a long time to come - like the flu.

That said, it feels pretty normal to me at the moment where I am. No social distancing, no masks, etc since July. If the English government really wanted to clamp down on freedoms they wouldn't have removed all restrictions here.

Because the impact of those other diseases has been nothing like covid, that's why.
I know. The other diseases are much worse and much more transmissible.

It's not just the people who've died from it (though I think making light of any death, regardless of how low the percentage is in poor taste) but also the amount of people who've been made seriously ill from it and have to be admitted to hospital, putting strain on an NHS that was already under pressure.
& there’s also a number of people who have been made seriously ill from the vaccine and died from the vaccine. Those people matter too. If you want your vaccine and all the boosters fill your boots but not everyone does and they should be equally respected.

Reactions: 11
Nope, I think it's something that will be around for a long time to come - like the flu.

That said, it feels pretty normal to me at the moment where I am. No social distancing, no masks, etc since July. If the English government really wanted to clamp down on freedoms they wouldn't have removed all restrictions here.
I live in Scotland where we use vaccine passports and masks are compulsory in shops, because that’s definitely like living with the flu 😐
Don’t get too smug about your lack of restrictions because they’ll be back before you know it.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.