COVID-19 vaccine #6 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think that is quite how the conversation went down. Losing your sense of taste and smell is tit, losing your income is tit. People are tit. Fig rolls are the best.
Just to be clear my reaction there was 'on balance, a like' because fig rolls are not better than custard creams or garibaldis.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I feel like the same argument goes around and around all the time. Bottom line is; if you want it and believe it to benefit you then have it. If you don't feel like it will benefit you, then don't. It is an individual choice and no one should be vilified for making either one. The government are using the vaccine as a weapon to divide us and it makes me feel sick quite frankly. We should be angry at our disgraceful government/media, not at each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I did not see images of what you refer to but there were plenty shown of make shift morgues/hospitals etc.

Are you for real? The rest of the world had a cough and loss of taste…time to educate yourself on exactly how Covid-19 affects the body.

From Italy, Spain, Brazil and India.

View attachment 873416View attachment 873417View attachment 873418View attachment 873419
Many of the photos posted at the time were stock photos. one moment it was a hospital in Italy then it was one in NYC but using the same photo. Also, a few photos of full wards had some manikins in the beds.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dr saying his hospital it's the vaccinated in the covid wards not the unvaccinated

I really wish they'd stop with the phrase 'breakthrough' cases, because even you talk to friends, friends of friend or colleagues, they tell you that on their ward are fully vaccinated people.
Granted the majority now are vaccinated, but as they are, and are still taking up hospital beds, then thats another reason why the word breakthrough has to stop being used

Reactions: 3
I really think this pandemic has shown how easily things can be completely blown out of proportion through the powers of subliminal messaging. For most other viruses the symptoms are just accepted as part of being sick. Get a bug = lose your smell and taste = life. Whereas with Covid, everything is made out to be the unthinkable. It's the same as how people say they are "seriously ill and god forbid what would have happened if (I) wasn't vaxxed!" while sitting on Tattle. Hun, the flu makes you sicker.
absolutely correct, it’s more physiological than anything with this virus.

Reactions: 4
Lionel Shriver, an American author/journalist knows more than doctors and medical professionals?

What in the name of tattle is a garibaldi?
So absolutely no way that a journalist could have gathered research from doctors and medical professionals before writing up an article? Just because you don’t like the headline and it doesn’t suit your narrative doesn’t mean he’s made it up for god sake 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
So absolutely no way that a journalist could have gathered research from doctors and medical professionals before writing up an article? Just because you don’t like the headline and it doesn’t suit your narrative doesn’t mean he’s made it up for god sake 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
It’s a she btw. Or her/they/them…

Nothing to do with suiting my narrative. The article hardly contains any ground breaking data to support the claim they make.

More dying after vaccine than covid in Tawain

Dave cash on his mum's awful vaccine reaction

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Another riveting discussion about worlds most boring biscuits almost forgot what thread i was viewing 🤪

apparently the bma in Northern Ireland are calling for lfts to be taken by everyone entering hospitality premises. Not just those unvaccinated. Nice to see people potentially being treated equally but when does this nonsense end. It’s not normal to show your local coffee shop owner your test results for any other medical illness. The people must take a stand against this bullshit what kind of “free” country are we living in. NUTS

Reactions: 7
Unbelievable.
Why unbelievable? He says “My mother at 89 years of age, she’s 89, she’s a bit you know..old, she’s got a few little heart things, a little minor stoke along the way…” It isn’t clear if she had heart problems/stroke before the vaccine AND the reactions after.

Why unbelievable? He says “My mother at 89 years of age, she’s 89, she’s a bit you know..old, she’s got a few little heart things, a little minor stoke along the way…”
Plenty of people died from covid with pre-existing health issues, so going by your logic it wasn’t the covid that killed them it was what they had before? Or does that logic only work for vaccines?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.