COVID-19 vaccine #6 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone in the industry tried warning about this.
For every resident they have to move they're risking death. At that age and with the illnesses they have they don't take moving well and it kills them, I've seen it myself, it's a huge shock to their bodies.
They've more risk of dying from being moved than they have from covid.

There's also more risk of neglect and injury if they're sent into hospital. I'm not saying hospital staff abuse people, they don't- but what hospital staff don't have is the time that care staff do. HCAs don't have time to sit for an hour assisting to feed, so they lose weight quickly, and they don't have time to take personal care very slowly, which results in injury in some cases.
They don't have time to sit and talk or do an activity, so mobility and memory are made even worse.

I'd be more worried about all that than covid if I were a family member - although now covid is a risk if they end up in hospital because 100,000 NHS staff aren't vaccinated.
Make it make sense

I don't think its a CT to say that all through this and for a few years now the aim has been to get rid of the "useless eaters"

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Everyone in the industry tried warning about this.
For every resident they have to move they're risking death. At that age and with the illnesses they have they don't take moving well and it kills them, I've seen it myself, it's a huge shock to their bodies.
They've more risk of dying from being moved than they have from covid.

There's also more risk of neglect and injury if they're sent into hospital. I'm not saying hospital staff abuse people, they don't- but what hospital staff don't have is the time that care staff do. HCAs don't have time to sit for an hour assisting to feed, so they lose weight quickly, and they don't have time to take personal care very slowly, which results in injury in some cases.
They don't have time to sit and talk or do an activity, so mobility and memory are made even worse.

I'd be more worried about all that than covid if I were a family member - although now covid is a risk if they end up in hospital because 100,000 NHS staff aren't vaccinated.
Make it make sense
Yes everything you’ve said and more.This is the headlines here today , like you say make it make sense?
21215E06-DE96-49BA-A173-3FCFCF2CB586.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I can't understand the drive to jab kids. They don't need it, it's risky to them, we don't risk the health of the young to protect the old.

It's either greed or desperation, or both.

Mine won't ever have it. If they bring in a no school no jab mandate I'll just have to home school.

Reactions: 19
I still don’t think people understand that it’s not just 2 shots and a booster or 1 shot for a child. It’s vaccines for life, every 6 months or you will be classed as unvaccinated and your health pass won’t work and you will be denied entry to places. This does not go away when ‘everyone gets vaccinated’ it actually becomes worse because we are all complying.

Reactions: 14

Sorry about all the spammy Scam Tam posts but I think it's always better getting the spoken word as things can get skewed on paper .At least they're admitting we could be facing a lifetime of boosters with no set time frame between them like many people have said and were shot down for :rolleyes:how many people will be willing to give their healthy kids medication for life .

Nothing this woman has said is Anti Vaxx it’s the bloody truth I think if they were more open to what the vaccines actually do people wouldn’t have lost so much trust in them

Last edited:
I spoke to my mum last night. Both their neighbours on either side have covid so they are feeling a bit 😳 understandably. My dad was shielding and has had his booster etc although I will say he took an awful reaction to his first and collapsed in the kitchen.
My parents understand why I haven’t had the vaccine and respect my choice (how much longer for I’m not sure) but they are of the belief that as long as they’ve had theirs then what others do is up to them 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Anyway I digress, she told me that one of the neighbours who has tested positive was seen out and about in his car after telling the street he had covid. It absolutely boils my piss that People blame the “unvaccinated”when you have idiots like this actively going out knowing they have covid, this is not the first time I’ve heard this

How can you compare and air borne and blood born virus
Ummmmmm but it’s ok to ask for vaccine status to go into a pub! Or to refuse treatment due to vaccine status 🤦🏻‍♀️ I like Robin Swann but ffs double standards

I spoke to my mum last night. Both their neighbours on either side have covid so they are feeling a bit 😳 understandably. My dad was shielding and has had his booster etc although I will say he took an awful reaction to his first and collapsed in the kitchen.
My parents understand why I haven’t had the vaccine and respect my choice (how much longer for I’m not sure) but they are of the belief that as long as they’ve had theirs then what others do is up to them 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Anyway I digress, she told me that one of the neighbours who has tested positive was seen out and about in his car after telling the street he had covid. It absolutely boils my piss that People blame the “unvaccinated”when you have idiots like this actively going out knowing they have covid, this is not the first time I’ve heard this
The unvaccinated spreading covid argument can’t be used as the vaccinated can spread it as well, your better off having natural antibodies which no one talks about. I genuinely think that most of them get it because it’s become a ‘status’ I’m sure there was a vaccinated poster on here last week saying they couldn’t wait to get their sticker after the booster, yes these are grown adults we’re talking to (I think) 😂😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The unvaccinated spreading covid argument can’t be used as the vaccinated can spread it as well, your better off having natural antibodies which no one talks about. I genuinely think that most of them get it because it’s become a ‘status’ I’m sure there was a vaccinated poster on here last week saying they couldn’t wait to get their sticker after the booster, yes these are grown adults we’re talking to (I think) 😂😬
That was me having that conversation… which was clearly a joke. 🥴
People get it to be protected, nothing to do with status.

Reactions: 4
The article I posted above has the woman labelled an Anti vaxxer for saying vaccinated also spread the virus, exactly what the head of the HSE has said here 😂

It is a vaccine and it does reduce the severity of it. 🙃
Israel are now in their 4th booster.

• Wow
Israel are now in their 4th booster.
Same articles states -

“After accounting for the vaccination rates and stratifying by age groups, from these same data we can see that the vaccines retain high effectiveness (85-95%) vs. severe disease, showing that when it comes to preventing severe disease, the Pfizer vaccine is still performing very well vs. Delta, even in Israel from whence the most concerning data have arisen.”

“After this adjustment, we see that the rate of severe cases is 16.4/5.3=3.1x higher in unvaccinated individuals than fully vaccinated individuals. This suggests the vaccines are suppressing severe disease. “

Same articles states -

“After accounting for the vaccination rates and stratifying by age groups, from these same data we can see that the vaccines retain high effectiveness (85-95%) vs. severe disease, showing that when it comes to preventing severe disease, the Pfizer vaccine is still performing very well vs. Delta, even in Israel from whence the most concerning data have arisen.”

“After this adjustment, we see that the rate of severe cases is 16.4/5.3=3.1x higher in unvaccinated individuals than fully vaccinated individuals. This suggests the vaccines are suppressing severe disease. “
Also just need to to mention that as well as the hospitalisations from covid for fully vaccinated there has also been over 30,000 die from adverse reactions from the vaccine. How many more after the boosters?

Well this is very strange, what’s the age range for the vaccine roll out right now 🤔 why is this not top story of the mainstream media I wonder

I am seeing these on a daily basis. When are we going to say enough so enough! Kids who are at no risk from covid are DYING from the vaccines.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Hi folks, ages since I posted.
In my opinion , I dont mind if someone takes the shot or not, for me , it is never going to happen for very good reasons. I work harmoniously alongside those who have taken it and its not a problem .
However, what is a problem is why, I am not allowed to make that decision and live a free and unhindered life. No vaccine passports please.

Reactions: 16
Someone else seeing that it's not all unicorns and rainbows for everyone that gets the vaccine. :(

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.