COVID-19 vaccine #6 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think what it will be like when thousands decide to move away from the sector

Reactions: 3
It just seems pointless having a discussion thread where everyone agrees. Wouldn't it get boring?
No it was a great community for support for people who all belonged to a minority and with very little safe places online for others who are refusing it was very comforting. It was of course hijacked by people telling those who have declined it how wrong and bad they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It was justhavinganosie started it she used to be on an influencers thread that I'm on

Reactions: 2
I wonder how the OP is now as they said they work in health care. Mabye they’ll see the tag and let us know.
She hasn't been on the influencers thread in ages I hope she's doing well

The Chinese really do go to extremes
3B3DE978-2DF9-4AF9-A54A-4A541192E4F2.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
No it was a great community for support for people who all belonged to a minority and with very little safe places online for others who are refusing it was very comforting. It was of course hijacked by people telling those who have declined it how wrong and bad they are.
Well, I think life is boring if we only surround ourselves with those who agree with us.

I think a lot will change their minds, especially as we'll soon be reaching the year anniversary from when jabs started. There's only so long that the excuse of "not knowing long term effects" will wash.
Long term affects on fertility? That isn't going to be something we can track easily and over the course of a year. Long term impact of a trialed vaxx on a baby in the womb? Just because they've been born seemingly healthy, we don't know anything long term yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The vaccines are designed to train your immune system to recognise the virus and more easily fight it off. The actual vaccine components itself are the same as any other vaccines in history (adjuvants to help delivery) and dissipate within a couple of days. There’s literally nothing in them that can cause any long term effects

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I like to think mostly long-term effects are just fear mongering but I know a lot of women whose periods disappeared. They still haven't come back. I had no problems with my vaccine.

As if it matters - this sort of life we are in with restrictions, lockdowns every winter, et al is boot on a human face, forever. (Thanks China!)

Reactions: 1
Well, I think life is boring if we only surround ourselves with those who agree with us.
It’s not surrounding ourselves with those who agree with us. It’s one thread on a forum to share experiences and offer support amongst a minority group. For example it’s a bit like there’s forums for people with endometriosis or women who are trying to conceive, they find comfort in sharing their experiences and advice to others in a similar situation and take comfort knowing they aren’t alone in what they’re going through. Most people who make it known they aren’t taking a vaccine have had some type of negative backlash so it was useful to hear others experiences views and just knowing that we aren’t alone in a world that convinces us otherwise.

Doesnt matter anyway because obviously it was hijacked hence why you’re here arguing pointlessly about it. The difference between you and I is I respect that you chose to get your vaccine and I would fight for your right to choose but you don’t respect mine or indeed anyone else’s choice to decline it. That’s the problem in this world.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Heart inflammation/myocarditis as a result of Covid-19 - before vaccines were being administered.

Reactions: 1
There have been a lot of articles/news reports being shared of young athletes suffering with heart related problems/myocarditis with reference to the vaccine causing these when it isn’t mentioned. I don’t see anyone posting the reports and articles of the heart inflammation/myocarditis as a result of Covid-19 - before vaccines were being administered.

Heart inflammation/myocarditis as a result of Covid-19 - before vaccines were being administered.

Well why would it be discussed here if it’s not related to vaccines?! You make out it’s being hidden or swept away when it’s not related to vaccines - this is a vaccine thread. Surely that would be a more relevant contribution for the covid thread?! No one here as far as I can tell has denied covid has the potential to cause heart problems in a minority of cases.

It would be abhorrent to suggest vaccines don’t cause heart problems too though, when they absolutely do, again in a minority of cases. It’s been proven time and time again, sadly.

• Sad
Well why would it be discussed here if it’s not related to vaccines?! You make out it’s being hidden or swept away when it’s not related to vaccines - this is a vaccine thread. Surely that would be a more relevant contribution for the covid thread?! No one here as far as I can tell has denied covid has the potential to cause heart problems in a minority of cases.

It would be abhorrent to suggest vaccines don’t cause heart problems too though, when they absolutely do, again in a minority of cases. It’s been proven time and time again, sadly.
There have been a few comments regarding young athletes who are suffering from the above and automatically people mention the vaccine without knowing the full story. I am just showing that there are quite a few having heart inflammation and myocarditis post Covid-19 infection.

(And yes I know there have been cases reported post vaccine…)

There have been a few comments regarding young athletes who are suffering from the above and automatically people mention the vaccine without knowing the full story. I am just showing that there are quite a few having heart inflammation and myocarditis post Covid-19 infection.
Can’t see anyone denying covid has caused heart problems in a minority of people. It has been found vaccines have caused those issues too so not sure what your point is? Trying to one up? People are ill it’s not a contest.

Reactions: 5

That's through a natural occurrence that you have no control over ,not an adverse event that you can avoid 🥴

Reactions: 7
Can’t see anyone denying covid has caused heart problems in a minority of people. It has been found vaccines have caused those issues too so not sure what your point is? Trying to one up? People are ill it’s not a contest.
Trying to open one up? People are ill it’s not a contest? If you cannot understand what I mean by my comment then that is on you. I give up with this thread. 😩

Those heart inflammation/myocarditis studies were debunked some time ago. A lot of studies that come out are often debunked or have been wrongly reported on by media to increase the fear level (science reporting has always been rubbish and this fear and hysteria makes them lots of money!). All viruses can of course cause problems. The fact seems the vaccines in certain age groups/genders do cause these problems at a higher rate. If you are under fifty you are most likely going to be just fine. Over fifty getting vaccinated 100% makes sense and is a good choice. It should always be a personal choice though, and we should not have decimated society over it but that was and remains deliberately a political choices fro nefarious reasons imo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.