Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
According to this they don’t know how many vaccinated people get long covid so it may not benefit people that way either as in transmission and infection.

Ensay

VIP Member
The exact same thing can be said for those that died from covid with pre-existing health conditions which by the way, was A LOT.
Well, generally when deaths are certified, all factors that may have contributed to the death are listed.

When we sadly lost my dad last year, there were two causes of death on his Death Certificate - colon cancer and pulmonary embolism. We obviously knew he had terminal bowel cancer and that was almost certainly what killed him, but because he had a pulmonary embolism noted on his records (that he'd received treatment for) it was listed on his Death Certificate because it may have contributed to his death.

monga

VIP Member
Was thinking there was a reason for the sudden jump in cases god knows how many the ROI has

Ensay

VIP Member
Yep so surely they should realise everyone will get it at some point it’s just a matter of time? Being afraid won’t stop it getting you 😂
It's all about reducing the risk, though. I'm getting my booster on Wednesday so I'm keeping a low profile until my immune system will get the boost from it.