Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I've had both jabs and I'm still alive. I've got my booster next week. I'll let you know if I survive that. :D

Joking aside, every medicine has some possible side effects and risk. But that doesn't make them all automatically 'bad'.

Everything in life has a risk. I think refusing a covid vaccine simply because you might get a blood clot is like saying you'll never leave your house again because you might get run over by a car.
But leaving the house benefits me. So I'm happy to take that risk. I can also control my risk by crossing the road carefully.

The vaccine is no benefit to me. So why risk any possible known or not known side effects.

For me it's more like crossing the road with my eyes closed. A silly risk to take with no benefit to me, but it's a quiet road with a low speed limit, so I'll probably be ok

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I honestly don't understand the point in locking down the unvaccinated (or anyone). The vax doesn't stop you getting it or spreading it and although I haven't seen the stats, I'm sure most unvaccinated people are like me - under 50, not ill or vulnerable and most likely already had covid. So there can't be that many unvaccinated that would end up in hospital.

The thing that makes it even more confusing is there is a drug now that has 90% success rate in stopping hospitalisation. So even if someone like me did for some reason end up really ill, I can now just take an anti viral drug.

When are we gonna just fund the NHS instead of this madness. What many people don't realise is the NHS is designed to run on full capacity, because enplty beds and free staff is classed as waste. That's not the right way to run health services when you can't accurately predict how many people in each area will get ill.

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
These numbers are nothing to do with the vaccine itself. These are stats of Covid-19 deaths by vaccination status. Talk about miscontruing things.
To be fair though the people dying 28 days after covid aren't always dying from covid though. You can't agree with one way of counting deaths and not the other 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
How is everyone feeling that’s chosen not to vaccinate, going into winter? I admit I’m anxious. My husband and son are vaccinated but don’t want the booster. I’m not vaccinated so my anxiety going into winter is rising. Especially seeing that story about the 37 year old pregnant woman dying from covid. I’m 42.

I hope everyone is doing ok and staying safe and well xx
I've not regretted my decision and the more time that goes on the better I feel about it. As I have mentioned I have a few lung problems plus autoimmune diseases I have been fine, had a cough and cold the week before last but it only lastest three days. I've not worn a mask or shielded other than at the very beginning.
Hope everything stays good for you.

I 100% expect vaccine passes to be put very quickly with no vote through parliament this winter. They won’t wait until the spring, people are less likely to protest on the streets when it’s frozen outside.
I think like Canada they will come unstuck if they try to push it. Way too many people would rather have no job and not travel than take this vaccine.
Protesters have been out and about since the start of covid in all weather. I think it's only a certain type of protest and protester that seems to be on only through the warmer mths

• Heart

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
It just seems pointless having a discussion thread where everyone agrees. Wouldn't it get boring?
Or…. It can actually be more enjoyable talking to people with like minded opinions and share information with each other? There has been plenty articles posted on here that I have shared with my friends and family that I wouldn’t have came across otherwise.

jackolantern

VIP Member
I lose my taste when I get the cold. Who cares?
I really think this pandemic has shown how easily things can be completely blown out of proportion through the powers of subliminal messaging. For most other viruses the symptoms are just accepted as part of being sick. Get a bug = lose your smell and taste = life. Whereas with Covid, everything is made out to be the unthinkable. It's the same as how people say they are "seriously ill and god forbid what would have happened if (I) wasn't vaxxed!" while sitting on Tattle. Hun, the flu makes you sicker.

no-no

VIP Member
They are waiting to see how many will get it, if those in care and NHS give in, then they are coming for everyone.
This is the test and clear to anyone who’s seen through all this BS. I hope they can stay strong. The media types like Nick Ferrari being so flippant about peoples’ livelihoods, I really hope codgers like him have to beg for “selfish” HCAs to come back and wipe their arses for £9 an hour.

jackolantern

VIP Member
Thing is, even if people are happy with 6 monthly shots for something they are at virtually no risk of (mad in itself but hey) - what when there’s a new virus? How will you feel when you are up to 5 different shots every 6 months?

The population keeps growing, there will always be new viruses and as this past few years have shown, once you give your freedoms up - you ain’t getting them back without paying a hefty price. What is your cutoff point?

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
I'm not getting smug. I hope some of them do return (e.g. masks in crowded public places/public transport, etc) at least till winter's over.
Nobody is stopping you wearing a mask, surely after you’re 3 jabs you will feel confidently safe from covid though or are you still living in fear? If so then I hear Amazon have hazmat suits on sale for Black Friday 😘

• Haha

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
Iv seen photos from Austria of long queues at the airports and bus stations. I would do the exact same.
Strangely enough, I have family who did the same from the same place just before WW2. I know we are not supposed to compare but if you know your history then you know its absolutely comparable.

• Haha
  • Heart

Libbie

VIP Member
I’m not worried at all, we’ve come this far unscathed, let’s carry on as we are. ♥ I’m against the ‘vaccine’ with every fibre of my being.
I had a very slight cold last week, 24 hours later it was gone, aren’t our immune systems a wonderful thing!

• Heart

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
I think a lot will change their minds, especially as we'll soon be reaching the year anniversary from when jabs started. There's only so long that the excuse of "not knowing long term effects" will wash.
Let’s not be foolish, anyone who hasn’t taken a vaccine at this stage isn’t going to change their mind. They don’t want it. They’ve been on the frontline and still don’t want it.

Freddo10

Because the impact of those other diseases has been nothing like covid, that's why.

It's not just the people who've died from it (though I think making light of any death, regardless of how low the percentage is in poor taste) but also the amount of people who've been made seriously ill from it and have to be admitted to hospital, putting strain on an NHS that was already under pressure.
The flu kills thousands each year, people just don’t batter an eyelid as daily deaths/infection rates aren’t reported and the media aren’t scaremongering around flu etc.
The covid death rates I don’t believe are accurate, you could get ate by a shark but they would put it down as covid if you had a positive test within 28days? 🙄🙄🙄🙄 bullshit.

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
In all respect if a 3 year old has been watching so much you tube that feel the need to wear a mask 24/7 because they are influenced their parents should switch it off and get him out the house (mask free 😂).
To be fair you could say the same about fully grown adults who watch BBC News 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
I've had both jabs and I'm still alive. I've got my booster next week. I'll let you know if I survive that. :D

Joking aside, every medicine has some possible side effects and risk. But that doesn't make them all automatically 'bad'.

Everything in life has a risk. I think refusing a covid vaccine simply because you might get a blood clot is like saying you'll never leave your house again because you might get run over by a car.
Nobody is saying you are going to indefinitely die from covid vaccines 😐 for me I refuse to take it because I know their is a bigger agenda like getting us using health passes and ultimately full control over our lives. The possible side effects from the vaccine is just an added reason to why I would never get it.

jackolantern

VIP Member
Its fucking sickening. Reminds me of them type of guys who constantly ask you to have sex with them and think eventually if they ask enough you’ll give in, disgusting. Its not a choice but coercion plain and simple, people should just take no for an answer.
Regarding pregnancy women literally avoid eating certain cheeses, meats and caffeine but would still happily get injected with this shit, it actually makes no sense to me, really stresses me out 😫. Im still breastfeeding my 1 year old and don’t even dare take paracetamol when I have a headache so why would I take this. The thing is with the vaccines now which is even more of a reason to say no is the fact its not just two injections and thats it, it’s literally a subscription of constant vaccinations along with the risks that come with it. Nah thanks.
Ah mate don't get me started on the food! It cracks me up no end. God forbid you have 10mg too much caffeine but an experimental vaccine that 6 months ago was strongly advised against in pregnancy and even in the official NHS leaflets now, they admit they can't guarantee it's safe? Well fuck yeah gimmie that shit! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
How is everyone feeling that’s chosen not to vaccinate, going into winter? I admit I’m anxious. My husband and son are vaccinated but don’t want the booster. I’m not vaccinated so my anxiety going into winter is rising. Especially seeing that story about the 37 year old pregnant woman dying from covid. I’m 42.

I hope everyone is doing ok and staying safe and well xx
I must admit a had chesty cough the other week and it made me a little paranoid. But my wonderful immune system kicked into place and told it to bugga off. Thank god we have immune systems as I swear the MSM told us they don't exist anymore 😂

• Heart

monga

VIP Member
Unfortunately if people do have long term side affect from the vaccine like not being able to conceive then they can’t claim any kind of compensation or take the pharmaceutical company to court as they have all been indemnified.
This was a huge red flag from the start for me as I knew if I had any terrible side effect there was literally nothing that I could do about it. Really feel for the women that are struggling with fertility and menstrual issues after getting the vaccines and it’s so wrong they won’t have a voice, and they are vaccinating girls as young as 12 now.
Plus we don’t know the risks this could have on male fertility, women’s fertility is just easier to keep track of because of our cycles, we are more aware of the changes to our body.
That’s one of the concerns I have over vaccinating children , especially prepubescent children, what damage could it cause 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 12

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
He didn’t suffer a mild cold. He caught Covid-19 and ‘it was like a mild cold’ because he had been vaccinated.
You or anyone else doesn’t know indefinitely that the vaccine made it feel like a mild cold to him, or if he would of felt like it was a mild cold anyway. Yes the vaccine has reduced overall hospitalisation and severity of covid disease but many people unvaccinated have also felt their experience with covid has been like a mild cold. Everyone’s experience is unique.

Reactions: 12