COVID-19 vaccine #6 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He didn’t suffer a mild cold. He caught Covid-19 and ‘it was like a mild cold’ because he had been vaccinated.
To be fair, I am not vaccinated and my covid was milder then a mild cold……..who knows how anyone would response without the vaccine, good or bad. All I know is that some people that have had the vaccine felt worse then I did.

Reactions: 10
To be fair, I am not vaccinated and my covid was milder then a mild cold……..who knows how anyone would response without the vaccine, good or bad. All I know is that some people that have had the vaccine felt worse then I did.
Yes my dad was so ill with Covid after his vaccine. Who knows whether it would have been worse if he'd not had it but it definitely didn't make his symptoms "milder" at all.

Reactions: 8
Anyone elses primary school had people handing out lateral flow kits out in the playground or is it just myne. Thought it was odd but useful at the same time.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Anyone elses primary school had people handing out lateral flow kits out in the playground or is it just myne. Thought it was odd but useful at the same time.
Ours did on the last day before the summer holidays because they had a positive case. They could go into class after the negative result or spend the day at home

Reactions: 1
This mother ( with a few science degrees) regrets getting her child vaccinated. Hopefully, she researches more before getting her other two jabbed Propoganda mild and our mild are not even close. She also finds out how you are treated once you are the parent of an injured child.

Last edited:
  • Sad
This mother ( with a few science degrees) regrets getting her child vaccinated. Hopefully, she researches more before getting her other two jabbed Propoganda mild and our mild are not even close. She also finds out how you are treated once you are the parent of an injured child.

Heartbreaking.

• Sad
Reactions: 4

"Myocarditis is the 3rd leading cause of Sudden Death in children and young adults."

"Overall, myocarditis which can cause dilated cardiomyopathy, are thought to account for up to 45 percent of heart transplants in the U.S. today."

"Yes, myocarditis can recur, and in some cases can lead to a chronically enlarged heart (called dilated cardiomyopathy). There is no known way to prevent recurrence of myocarditis. However, the risk of recurrence is low (probably about 10 to 15 percent)."

All taken from here

Doesn't sound 'mild' to me in some situations.

It's turns out this parent is going to continue vaccination for her other child though, despite her previous worries and complaints

Attachments

• Sad
It's turns out this parent is going to continue vaccination for her other child though, despite her previous worries and complaints
do the kids get a say or…
I wonder how many kids are being forced to get this against their will. These will be the same ones that made their kids self isolate in a bedroom for 14 days with no human contact, it’s child abuse and they make me sick.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
do the kids get a say or…
I wonder how many kids are being forced to get this against their will. These will be the same ones that made their kids self isolate in a bedroom for 14 days with no human contact, it’s child abuse and they make me sick.
This is what really worries me. I'll never forget when my daughter started school in September and she was saying she felt sick for the first few weeks. I said to one of the mums about it as I wasn't sure whether other children were saying the same due to being anxious about starting school, and this mum turned around and said to me "my boy wouldn't dare say he's ill to us as we always send him straight for a PCR test if he says he's ill"!!! I mean surely that's going to seriously mess him up psychologically and is a form of child abuse!?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
This is what really worries me. I'll never forget when my daughter started school in September and she was saying she felt sick for the first few weeks. I said to one of the mums about it as I wasn't sure whether other children were saying the same due to being anxious about starting school, and this mum turned around and said to me "my boy wouldn't dare say he's ill to us as we always send him straight for a PCR test if he says he's ill"!!! I mean surely that's going to seriously mess him up psychologically and is a form of child abuse!?
It’s disgusting, why would a parent do something to their child that makes them feel scared? It is abuse

Reactions: 5
What an awful lesson to teach your child. I pray that they never get seriously ill or any mental health issues because that mother has fucked it. It's hard enough to get your children to talk, never mind when you've taught them that!

Reactions: 4
Ireland are hammering the vaccine message home can’t see Santa now can’t visit granny

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I am sick to death of this bleeping bollocks now!!!! People whinging that there’s more cases of covid? Well to course there is!! It’s winter and things are almost back to normal/nearly! I am sick of people telling me to get the vaccine, im pregnant and won’t get it and don’t plan on getting it after I’ve had my baby. Im sick of being referred to as ‘unvaccinated’ as if it’s some sort of crime!! All the scaremongering that is STILL going on, wanting to vaccinate children etc!! Load of bullshit!!! No way will my 3 year old be getting this!! I don’t even allow this flu nasal spray as he has an IMMUNE SYSTEM which needs to be built up. I have no issue with people who want to vaccinate their children, themselves etc! Just sick to death of being made to feel like this a crime if you don’t!! The world needs to move on!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I am sick to death of this bleeping bollocks now!!!! People whinging that there’s more cases of covid? Well to course there is!! It’s winter and things are almost back to normal/nearly! I am sick of people telling me to get the vaccine, im pregnant and won’t get it and don’t plan on getting it after I’ve had my baby. Im sick of being referred to as ‘unvaccinated’ as if it’s some sort of crime!! All the scaremongering that is STILL going on, wanting to vaccinate children etc!! Load of bullshit!!! No way will my 3 year old be getting this!! I don’t even allow this flu nasal spray as he has an IMMUNE SYSTEM which needs to be built up. I have no issue with people who want to vaccinate their children, themselves etc! Just sick to death of being made to feel like this a crime if you don’t!! The world needs to move on!!!!
Stick to your guns and don’t get it, especially if you are pregnant. I gave birth in April and was first offered the vaccine in March at 8 months pregnant and I told them no and also to never offer me it again. Just know you are not alone and there are more people than you think that haven’t had the vaccine and can’t stand all of this nonsense as well, there’s a lot of people that keep it to themselves because they can’t be bothered with the mask Karen’s berating them.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.