• All the boosters give me them 💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉

Votes: 96 24.1%
  • None 🚫

Votes: 140 35.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 19 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We live in a society where laws rules and decisions are taken and made everyday in societies interest. This is no different.
It’s been clear since the beginning of time that each country doesn’t always “get it right” when something is lawful, a ‘rule’ etc.
It also used to be law that women didn’t have a right to vote, it use to be legal for child labour. I’ll not go on as I’m not intending to derail a new thread, but the fact of the matter is it’s unethical to have a two tier society in which some people have more freedoms based on their decision to decline or accept a vaccination.

Reactions: 9
@Influenced I couldn't quote as the thread was locked so have copied from the last thread

You misquoted me again. I said me taking the vaccine doesn't affect you. Also in a separate post I did in fact say no one I know has been affected.
Vaccines are not a bullet proof shield when you don't have 100% uptake. Of course there are always going to be people who it won't work for or work as well for. We are all different and this is the case for every single vaccine in the world. This is all information provided widely about vaccinations of all sorts. Also there are lots of immunocompromised people who cannot take the vaccine and on top of that lots of people who won't take it. So I'm unsure how anyone would ever be absolut in saying they haven't been around unvaccinated people unless they live in a bubble.

Just because you don't know anyone doesn't mean that it's not happening. People have been confirmed to have died, over 30,000 women have had their menstrual cycles messed up, children have suffered heart problems. Maybe that's worth it just so long as you don't catch covid 🤔 Even though triple jabbed people have still gone on the catch it

Immunocompromised people can have the covid vaccines though, it just might not offer the same kind of protection.

Even if everyone on this earth took the vaccine the virus would still exist. Its a virus, that's what they do! The only viruses to ever be wiped out by vaccine is smallpox and polio.
This is a coronavirus, it will always change/ mutate just like the flu, but you don't care if I get my flu jab and neither do the immunocompromised.

Reactions: 14
Why do we need masks, social distancing, lockdowns, mandated vaccines and vaccine passports for it then and not influenza?
Because it's deadlier than seasonal flu. Not sure what this has to do with mutation rate though.

ETA: to clarify, I don't think vaccines should necessarily be mandated

@Influenced I couldn't quote as the thread was locked so have copied from the last thread

Just because you don't know anyone doesn't mean that it's not happening. People have been confirmed to have died, over 30,000 women have had their menstrual cycles messed up, children have suffered heart problems. Maybe that's worth it just so long as you don't catch covid 🤔 Even though triple jabbed people have still gone on the catch it

Immunocompromised people can have the covid vaccines though, it just might not offer the same kind of protection.

Even if everyone on this earth took the vaccine the virus would still exist. Its a virus, that's what they do! The only viruses to ever be wiped out by vaccine is smallpox and polio.
This is a coronavirus, it will always change/ mutate just like the flu, but you don't care if I get my flu jab and neither do the immunocompromised.
I think without the vaccines we would be in a much worse place right now. Also do get a flu jab, they are safe and very effective. This isn't the flu though.

I think without the vaccines we would be in a much worse place right now. Also do get a flu jab, they are safe and very effective. This isn't the flu though.
I agree, they have done something, I'll give them that. Judging people for their right to choose though isn't fair, and neither is blaming them for the spread when we know that's not the case at all.

I've had flu twice in my life. It wasn't pleasant at all, but twice in 46yrs isn't bad going so I'll take my chance thanks 👍🏻

I also watched 2 family members who suffered awfully with severe chest problems religiously take their flu vaccines and every hear get so ill. One of them passed away so I can't comment anymore on them, but the other stopped taking her flu vaccine about 4yrs ago and doesn't suffer half as much. So again, sweeping statements don't always work.
Plus, like covid there will be a variant that you're not covered with but no one gets their knickers in a twist about that - even though in 2018 over 20,000 people died from flu, even with vaccine uptake

Covid spreads easier, causes more serious illness in some people, takes longer for people to show symptoms and people can be contagious for longer. So maybe slightly worse than the flu.
Maybe I've been lucky with who I've known with covid, but everyone including my husbands colleagues who I don't know has been able to text/email/chat on the phone and sometimes work...or message on Tattle!
When I had flu, I couldn't even have a wee or lift my head from my pillow. When I've discussed flu with friends they've consistently said the same

Reactions: 12
Iv just seen someone on Twitter post that their first shot was J&J, second moderna so they hope their booster will be pfizer so they can have all 3 😭😭 it really is a badge of honour for these people isn’t it 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
@Cupcakemum luckily never had the flu but I've heard the same, supposed to be awful.

Covid however has a higher mortality rate than the flu so thats the danger as I see it. Some might get a mild dose but it will kill more people than the flu will.

I’ve had the two original vaccines back in the spring (both AZ) and have had no end of issues with my periods and cycle since. My sister had hers summer time (Pfizer) and has got the same as me - both gone from clock work cycles to being early / late / light bleeding that amounts to nothing. All the advice online is that it settles down after a couple of cycles - doesn’t seem to have here and no idea realistically when or if it will.

no booster for me thanks and won’t be letting my son have it. I’m all for vaccines but they really have no clue what this does. I think chancing covid now is safer knowing they have better treatment options. If I had my time again no way would I have it. I feel like a total idiot for taking it in the first place but I was totally convinced that we would get total freedom when vaccinated 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Iv just seen someone on Twitter post that their first shot was J&J, second moderna so they hope their booster will be pfizer so they can have all 3 😭😭 it really is a badge of honour for these people isn’t it 😬
A vaccine special put some curry top and bottom and you’re good to go 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve had the two original vaccines back in the spring (both AZ) and have had no end of issues with my periods and cycle since. My sister had hers summer time (Pfizer) and has got the same as me - both gone from clock work cycles to being early / late / light bleeding that amounts to nothing. All the advice online is that it settles down after a couple of cycles - doesn’t seem to have here and no idea realistically when or if it will.

no booster for me thanks and won’t be letting my son have it. I’m all for vaccines but they really have no clue what this does. I think chancing covid now is safer knowing they have better treatment options. If I had my time again no way would I have it. I feel like a total idiot for taking it in the first place but I was totally convinced that we would get total freedom when vaccinated 🤦‍♀️
It’s awful! 30k women on the same boat, it really angers me when people are so dismissive of issues you’re having! Really hope your cycles resolve for you soon it’s so worrying when your menstrual cycle isn’t regular or how “normal” usually presents for you. It can be such an anxious time ! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Have they ever said what age groups are affected or is it women right across the board ?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.