COVID-19 vaccine #6 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And what happens when locking down the unvaccinated doesn't work. Lockdown everyone. We can't just keep locking people down. It doesn't work. The vaccinations capabilities are limited.

We need to improve our health care and get a tit ton of that anti viral stuff.

Oh and train DRS and nurses for free with bursaries.

Reactions: 4
Covid passes seem to be the way forward

Never thought I’d see the day the DUP were standing up for civil rights how things have changed 😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Aw ffs!!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️
I wonder how they'll enforce them ? people aren't going to turn away custom when they're just about breakin even profit wise .

duck me aye they’re so safe these vaccines 😡

Last edited:
The ‘covid’ passes are inevitable and they will eventually turn into social credit systems. I don’t know how they will drop the ‘covid’ part but I’m sure things will be clearer as time goes on. There will also be another pandemic in the 2020s (not related to covid) so this could (probably will) play a big part in it.
Need to watch what I post on this thread as I know some will say I’m talking about CTs but tbf I’m yet to see a covid related CT not be true 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
The ‘covid’ passes are inevitable and they will eventually turn into social credit systems. I don’t know how they will drop the ‘covid’ part but I’m sure things will be clearer as time goes on. There will also be another pandemic in the 2020s (not related to covid) so this could (probably will) play a big part in it.
Need to watch what I post on this thread as I know some will say I’m talking about CTs but tbf I’m yet to see a covid related CT not be true 😂
But according to Boris's logic, two vaccines is no longer classed as fully vaccinated and that the booster will mean you are until they decide you need a 4th and a 5th and so on.

So are those with 1 or 2 vaccines also treated the same as those with no vaccinations as they aren't considered fully vaccinated?

I'm used to the scorn. I mentioned very early on that we would be expected to have twice yearly boosters, eventually at our expense, and vaccination passports to allow access to different things, depending on level of vaccine and was told I was a hysterical Conspiracy Theorist.

I like being right 😄

Reactions: 11
Anyone else feel that if you don’t want the vaccine your called an ‘anti-Vaxxer’ and if you have an opinion about all this bullshit you are a conspiracy theorist? 😅

Reactions: 18
I wonder how they'll enforce them ? people aren't going to turn away custom when they're just about breakin even profit wise .

duck me aye they’re so safe these vaccines 😡
I honestly have no idea. Reading some of the comments on Twitter about it is so scary. You would honestly think an unvaccinated person was carrying the plague! “I’m so glad I’ll be safe now” but if the vaccine worked you would have been safe anyway! No? 🤦🏻‍♀️
I wonder what they class as a restaurant? Back to coffee car dates 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry if this has already been mentioned.. is there a 4th jab? I’ve seen a couple of people now saying they’ve been for their 4th jab??

Reactions: 1
Convenient isn’t it that unless you have had 3 jabs you are considered unvaccinated. Begs the question is it a clever way to cover up the deaths that are FROM the vaccines by saying “they were unvaccinated” 💀🌚

Reactions: 9
Sorry if this has already been mentioned.. is there a 4th jab? I’ve seen a couple of people now saying they’ve been for their 4th jab??
It’s for really immunosuppressed people like those with cancer.

Convenient isn’t it that unless you have had 3 jabs you are considered unvaccinated. Begs the question is it a clever way to cover up the deaths that are FROM the vaccines by saying “they were unvaccinated” 💀🌚
What's the evidence for people dying due to vaccines?

Many people have unfortunately died from heart issues and blood clots after being vaccinated. You’re going to have to do your own research if you want to find this information because don’t expect to see it in mainstream media.

It’s for really immunosuppressed people like those with cancer.
And everyone else in the spring 2022, and then the 5th in mid 2022 and then the 6th next winter.. you get the jist.

Last edited:
It's laughable in the BBC report of extending the gap for dosing kids due to heart inflammation they've clearly stated the 12 week gap can be justified because they'll have antibodies anyway and are at minimal risk ...why give them a risky jab then :rolleyes:June Raine literally said there was no concerns in that age group yet they've made a last minute turnaround is it any wonder the young people don't want it.

Reactions: 3
Many people have unfortunately died from heart issues and blood clots after being vaccinated. You’re going to have to do your own research if you want to find this information because don’t expect to see it in mainstream media.

And everyone else in the spring 2022, and then the 5th in mid 2022 and then the 6th next winter.. you get the jist.
Luckily you have done the research for me so you can link me! 😁

Luckily you have done the research for me so you can link me! 😁
If you care that much I’m sure you can do your own research. Unfortunately I don’t have links saved on my phone but mabye I should start doing that for people that are too thick or lazy to use the internet.

Sorry we killed lots of you during the pandemic because you turned up to work now in care homes and hospitals but tough titty's. Even although you can still catch covid when you are double vaccinated we have decided you are useful scapegoats in your low paid jobs so jog on.
The corona care cull. They're determined to completely break down social care 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Thank goodness the Austrian forces have a backbone, refusing to go along with the totalitarian demands of the government. Mabye evil won’t win after all?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This website has lots of reports and data that you won't easily find in the mainstream media.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.