Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kittylover2019

Chatty Member
TBH knowing what we know now the last person you'd want to give this to is a vulnerable person as they usually already have a weak immune system so surely this vaccine would make their immune system even weaker? My mums partners sister already had cancer then was given the covid vaccine and ended up with blood clots and had a stroke. She died not long after.
This is the exact reason why I didn't have it and won't be having it any time in the future.

Immunosuppressed by way of 8 weekly infusions, had Covid July 21 and had flu like symptoms. I've never wavered in my thoughts towards the vaccine and I've not done any 'research' into it.

I just don't want it!

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Beggybexy

VIP Member
Only just come across this thread but I never had the vaccines despite being immune-compromised. I'm one of the few people I know who hasn't ever gotten COVID. Only me and my partner, who also never had the vax, haven't ever had it. Of course we might have had it and not tested as I have never tested, but if I did have it him nor I were ever ill. Which leads to the question of why the fuck did anyone need a vaccine in the first place? There is no evidence that it gives you an easier time if you do get it. It's a load of shite, I can not believe that anyone willingly took a vaccine that has no proper safety checks (vaccines go through years of trials, of course these ones didn't). I used to get the flu vaccine annually, I won't be having that from now on either as it seems they have added them both together. My mum who works at the hospital had an email saying "book in for your Covid 19 & flu vaccine". So yeah, no thanks. My mum also didn't get it, despite working through the "pandemic" that was apparently so fucking terrible. It wasn't. What was terrible was her having to witness people dying every single day because the reason they were dying was going ignored, because they would instead treat "covid". Then when they finally succumbed to cancer, or kidney failure, they would instantly put this through as a Covid death, Of course! I feel sorry for anyone who actually believed the BS, I couldn't imagine a sadder life than to be that gullible.

• Heart
  • Sad

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Equally people should be welcome to be free to make a choice to not be vaccinated. No one can make an informed choice if they’re surrounded by propaganda and scare mongering. Many have felt coerced into getting the vaccine so they can travel, so they can eat in restaurants and so on. No one should be coerced to do anything against their will.

If someone wants the vaccine they should be free to make that choice without scrutiny.

If someone does not want the vaccine they should be free to make that choice without scrutiny.
And a good proportion of the population have been manipulated and coerced into taking this injection. Government propaganda, fake stats, mandates, bullying, the list goes on. My nana didn't have a "choice", the carehome made that decision on her behalf and she died 4 weeks after her last injection. I should also mention she had covid a year prior and didn't even have one symptom!
My SIL was forced to have this injection because she works for the NHS (even though she really didn't want it) and ended up in A&E because her legs went numb! If people really knew the risks associated with this vaccine would they have had it? Given that most people are not running back for the next injection tells me they wouldn't have.

"Misinformation" is what's caused millions of people to be vaccine injured for a vaccine they didn't even need!

• Heart

monga

VIP Member
Posters here are understandably very suspicious about being lied to or manipulated by people with an agenda.

Just putting it out there that you should extend this skepticism to John Campbell.

John Campbell is a nurse with a PhD in "online education" who initially promoted accurate educational videos in the pandemic. He gradually moved to pushing conspiracy theories & other clickbait - most of the claims in his videos are not true, but get lots of views.

Because his channel is monetised, he makes £10,000+ each month, and is therefore actively incentivised to push controversial content. Honest, boring reporting doesn't get clicks, scary extreme content does. His latest video is no exception to this.

Something to consider 🤷‍♀️
He doesn’t claim to be an expert he’s got a big disclaimer on his bio, I wouldn’t go as far as calling him a conspiracist because he discuses articles already in the public domain on his channel, it’s odd he was only labelled as such once he stopped pushing the vaccine and invited those with injuries and reservations onto his channel 🤔
Would you say the same of Whitty, Vallance, Van Tam and Harries all getting handsomely rewarded for backing the government even though it went against public health 🙄

Last edited:

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
Its like those gov scientists have come over here. Boring AF 😂 ✋posts the length of a novel that would take a fortnight to read. Time to ignore now 🔴

• Haha

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
I have an online friend who together with me and another person started a forum for us to chat shit about. We also read/post on two other forums so are connected in a few ways.
He had his jabs and was ill after each of them lasting a up to a week and then the booster and was very unwell after that. Every day he got worse and then just stopped posting. He last posted 27-06-2022 .

No one knows how to contact him. he used throwaway emails for joining forums. Its a worry

• Sad
  • Heart

Emmelina Ball

VIP Member
I said specifically domestically - we cannot control what policies other countries choose to have in place, and vaccine requirements for travel are not new.

I really feel for people who are not comfortable getting vaccinated or being tested for COVID which restricts their options for travel, but entering another country isn't an automatic right. If they have policies in place designed to reduce risk to public health of their citizens, that's their choice too.
Where did you say domestically I must have missed that?! You said it wasn’t affecting people in the U.K. - I showed an example of how it does. Yes it is up to other countries what they do - that doesn’t take away that they’re doing it though does it?! Also the countries I mentioned also don’t accept tests - it’s vaccines only.

It did affect people domestically within the U.K. during the winter months of 21’ being forbidden from attending concerts, restaurants and bars. It has changed now which is great but it’s important to never forget the measures that were taken to divide our society and created 2 tiers of people - fundamentally wrong and should be condemned by everyone.

• Heart

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
So much anger in here today, it’s like a cauldron bubbling away!
Yeah I noticed it started on Monday when Ensay was going on about ‘anti vax shite’. You can really see the anger in their posts the last few days, and that new poster that has joined the thread, they seem very angry and argumentative for some reason. It’s possibly someone that used to post here that made a new account.

• Haha
  • Heart

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
I’m going to call in later today and ask them to stop! It’s funny they have systems to take care of this and can get an appointment so quickly for a jab yet my mother in law has waited 3 years for what should be her 6 monthly blood pressure review! Same nurse who carries out the clinics so there’s no excuse. Covid was the excuse for the last few years, she’s finally got an appointment for this week though so hopefully it’ll go ahead 😑

How is it misinformation for someone to not want the vaccine?! I haven’t spread any “misinformation” only my personal experiences - like most people here have. Do you get paid to be a fact checker?
They seem to be more interested in vaccinating people then actually seeing them for illnesses they do have.

I hate the term "misinformation" became who is anyone to decide what is misinformation and what is not, given the times we're living through. There's misinformation on both sides of fence. It's up to the individual to decide what they want to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
No, remember that even if a death is ruled by a coroner to not be vaccine related, it’s fake news and shouldn’t be believed, because people on the internet know better than coroners.
People have a right to be suspicious of coroners who ruled during the corona era that some people died from the virus when it was entirely another cause and that it was only legal to state that because of "emergency powers" and they had a + covid test with a month? 6 weeks?
All because the gov wanted to embellish the figures to make the public comply.
I heard one coroner speak about this, there may have been more that did but as I only listened to radio intermittently............
So coroners can get in the bin along with gov scientists and any other vaccine injury deniers.

• Heart

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
I never said the were not. I have always said I know there are risks and side effects but I find it absurd that EVERY death HAS to be the vaccine even when it is said it is not.
No one has said every death is vaccine related. What I am saying is lots of young people are dying in very suspicious circumstances and no one seems to be investigating whether these deaths are linked to the vaccine. Did the autopsy that was carried out on Darius look to see if there could be vaccine injury, I bet not.

I've had family members be injured and even die after taking this vaccine and not one doctor checked to see if it could be vaccine related, so why would it be any different for Darius.

• Sad

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
When covid first started I did SD and shield as I am classed as CEV .. but that only lasted a month maybe a little more. Since then I have been around the kids most days with their lurgys, my friends and my daughter who had covid. Now I'm not saying I've not been ill in that time, I have a few times. if it was covid it was not bad enough to make me see anyone or even worry about it.
TBH knowing what we know now the last person you'd want to give this to is a vulnerable person as they usually already have a weak immune system so surely this vaccine would make their immune system even weaker? My mums partners sister already had cancer then was given the covid vaccine and ended up with blood clots and had a stroke. She died not long after.

• Sad

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
Senator Paul Rand concerns me due to his anti-abortion (he is lobbying to ban abortions in Kentucky) and homophobic views - he's previously said same sex marriage "offends (himself) and a lot of people" and there's a "crisis that allows people to think there would be some other sorts of marriage." than heterosexual.

More broadly - it's interesting that a lot these "anti-vaccine" & COVID-minimising politicians have these kinds of hateful views - the venn diagram is practically a circle.

It's also interesting how the "my body my choice" argument is valid for things like masks & vaccination, but entirely invalid for women & their reproductive care.
Also goes the other way many of those who are pro-choice also pushed vaccines on those who didn't want them

Anyway we are talking about this video not his other views. (that I don't agree with ) The trouble with so many is they wont watch or take anything seriously if some has said anything they don't agree with. No one in the world has the same views on everything.

• Heart

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
What planet do these people live on? Where a covid jab takes presidence over important treatments? Who's making this shit up? Which bollocks manager is actually thinking this is a good decision?
Cuntbags.

I'm that Diva

I can only go on what I see, what I hear, what I know in my work, community etc., I'm not trying to pass it off as the whole population 🙄

I can't say if the vaccine is causing shingles or not but in 40+ years I've never seen a TV and radio campaign about shingles that constantly like it has for the past 6 months.

monga

VIP Member
How can people make informed choices when they're still adding to the side effect list ! what other vaccine has been used so frequently in such a short time with no follow up on how an individual's immune system / body is coping with it 🤷‍♀️

• Heart