COVID-19 vaccine #19 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course no guarantees, but this would be very very unlikely I think.

Having booster vaccines designed against the originally identified omicron variant is also helpful, though it will be better in a couple of years when predictive sequencing can be used!

From your link:

"In Pfizer and Moderna’s clinical trials for the BA.1 shots, participants who were already fully vaccinated with a booster shot received an updated booster dose. In both clinical trials, the most commonly reported side effects within seven days of receiving the shot were:

Pain
Fatigue
Headache
Muscle pain
Chills
Joint pain
Redness and swelling at the injection site
Fever
That’s a familiar list: It’s the same group of side effects that came with the original formulations. But notably, in those clinical trials, the severity of the side effects was very mild."

I mean none of that looks particularly suprising for side effects from a vaccination?
Yep and they're short lived for the majority.

I had a sore arm for all three of my vaccines, but had the chills/mild flu like symptoms only for the first.

There's certainly nothing on that list that wasn't on the list of possible side effects I was given before I had my first vaccine in March 2021.

Yep and they're short lived for the majority.

I had a sore arm for all three of my vaccines, but had the chills/mild flu like symptoms only for the first.

There's certainly nothing on that list that wasn't on the list of possible side effects I was given before I had my first vaccine in March 2021.
I only had a sore arm for all three and most of my family/friends were the same, sore arm and a few had a mild headache and chills/aches but all short lived symptoms.

Yup, exactly
I suppose that addresses the "but why take the same vaccine repeatedly?" objections stated previously.

I only had a sore arm for all three and most of my family/friends were the same, sore arm and a few had a mild headache and chills/aches but all short lived symptoms.
My mum didn't have side effects for any of her three, not even a sore arm. Not sure how she didn't even get a sore arm!

They say you're more likely to get a sore arm if you tense your muscles and she used to be a nurse before she retired, so I guess she was so used to giving injections and vaccines, having them is like water off a duck's back. 😂

My mum didn't have side effects for any of her three, not even a sore arm. Not sure how she didn't even get a sore arm!

They say you're more likely to get a sore arm if you tense your muscles and she used to be a nurse before she retired, so I guess she was so used to giving injections and vaccines, having them is like water off a duck's back. 😂
I am always tense so that makes sense! 😂

She’s probably administered loads in her years of work so plain sailing for her!

Reactions: 1
Sad 😞

Another death ! Weird they had none now two in a few weeks or maybe they’re actually looking into it more

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Sad 😞

Another death ! Weird they had none now two in a few weeks or maybe they’re actually looking into it more
I think part of the reason it's hard to diagnose is I don't think doctors are entirely sure as to what's causing the vaccine damage. Speaking to a lot of vaccine injured people on Twitter, a lot of the time they are usually dismissed by doctors, not because doctors are being negligent but because they genuinely really don't know how to diagnose and treat these people.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Sad 😞

My uncle had Guillain-Barré syndrome after he had a viral infection, this was long before covid. So it's just as likely those people got it from covid or another infection rather than the vaccine.

That news from South Africa is absolutely heartbreaking.

Interesting they highlight that most cases of this happen within 42 days of vaccination, wasn’t someone here the other day saying it would only happen within 2 weeks. 42 days is 6 weeks. Maybe I’m mistaken.

“J&J stressed in a written response Tuesday that "very rare cases of the neurological disorder, Guillain-Barré syndrome, have been reported after vaccination with Janssen's Covid-19 vaccine, most occurring within the first 42 days after vaccination."

"GBS is a very rare but serious adverse event that is associated with the administration of various vaccines and other drugs and can also be triggered by infections such as SARS-CoV-2," the company added, without directly referring to the South African cases.”

Reactions: 3
My uncle had Guillain-Barré syndrome after he had a viral infection, this was long before covid. So it's just as likely those people got it from covid or another infection rather than the vaccine.
says they ruled out other causes
298E61C7-E0D3-45EC-86F3-A3743C9637DF.jpeg

says they ruled out other causes View attachment 1578759
Interesting, as if the person had recovered from a viral infection before getting it, then the link wouldn't be apparent.

I thought this part of the article was interesting too:
Semete-Makokotlela said the regulator had assessed around 160 deaths since the COVID vaccination rollout started but had not seen a causal link to vaccination until now.

Not bad going if this is the first causal link. And also supports that vaccine side effects are seen very soon after vaccination, not months.

Interesting, as if the person had recovered from a viral infection before getting it, then the link wouldn't be apparent.

I thought this part of the article was interesting too:
Semete-Makokotlela said the regulator had assessed around 160 deaths since the COVID vaccination rollout started but had not seen a causal link to vaccination until now.

Not bad going if this is the first causal link. And also supports that vaccine side effects are seen very soon after vaccination, not months.
Maybe they weren’t looking for a link and now these two have died close together it’s raised a red flag , I’m assuming it’s elderly deaths as S.A have a pretty young population so it would make sense to vaccinate the vulnerable elderly with the limited vaccine supply they had 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Maybe they weren’t looking for a link and now these two have died close together it’s raised a red flag , I’m assuming it’s elderly deaths as S.A have a pretty young population so it would make sense to vaccinate the vulnerable elderly with the limited vaccine supply they had 🤷🏼‍♀️
You'd like to think they'd be keeping an eye on it! Yes, probably elderly or vulnerable as GBS usually isn't fatal.

Only just come across this thread but I never had the vaccines despite being immune-compromised. I'm one of the few people I know who hasn't ever gotten COVID. Only me and my partner, who also never had the vax, haven't ever had it. Of course we might have had it and not tested as I have never tested, but if I did have it him nor I were ever ill. Which leads to the question of why the duck did anyone need a vaccine in the first place? There is no evidence that it gives you an easier time if you do get it. It's a load of shite, I can not believe that anyone willingly took a vaccine that has no proper safety checks (vaccines go through years of trials, of course these ones didn't). I used to get the flu vaccine annually, I won't be having that from now on either as it seems they have added them both together. My mum who works at the hospital had an email saying "book in for your Covid 19 & flu vaccine". So yeah, no thanks. My mum also didn't get it, despite working through the "pandemic" that was apparently so bleeping terrible. It wasn't. What was terrible was her having to witness people dying every single day because the reason they were dying was going ignored, because they would instead treat "covid". Then when they finally succumbed to cancer, or kidney failure, they would instantly put this through as a Covid death, Of course! I feel sorry for anyone who actually believed the BS, I couldn't imagine a sadder life than to be that gullible.
So that's how they're going to get the uptake of it by only giving flu jab with covid vac? I can see that backfiring if others feel the same way about that decision as yourself. Interesting post and confirms what I and others here suspected about false coroner reports.

Reactions: 5
So that's how they're going to get the uptake of it by only giving flu jab with covid vac? I can see that backfiring if others feel the same way about that decision as yourself. Interesting post and confirms what I and others here suspected about false coroner reports.
I don't know about other places, but my local doctors is allowing separate bookings - so if you just want the flu vaccine or just the covid booster that's possible.

I think even if places are offering double bookings, if you turn up for your appointment and say you only want the flu vaccine, I doubt they'll hold you down and force the booster on you.

I have an online friend who together with me and another person started a forum for us to chat tit about. We also read/post on two other forums so are connected in a few ways.
He had his jabs and was ill after each of them lasting a up to a week and then the booster and was very unwell after that. Every day he got worse and then just stopped posting. He last posted 27-06-2022 .

No one knows how to contact him. he used throwaway emails for joining forums. Its a worry

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.