COVID-19 vaccine #19 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old thread https://tattle.life/threads/covid-1...cine-conversation.31622/page-50#post-11644130

I'm seeing more and more people being vaccine-hesitant or downright antivax about all vaccines since the covid vaccine rolled out.
For me, this is good news as people just got vaccinations or vaccinated their children without thinking about it, and then never connected their new ailments or their child's/grandparents death or sudden mental deterioration to the vaccine (s) they just had
( Some do make the connection and we all know what happens to them)

I was the same, my health declined within a year until I was bedridden and I never connected it to the antibiotics I had been given. Why would I, they save lives don't they, they don't kill you. Yes, they can, only we are never told about that side of the miracles of medicine.

I found my own cure by doing a lot of research, I reversed most of those symptoms of the autoimmune diseases that the Anti-Bs had given me by destroying my gut health and letting diseases enter my body. I am still disabled but nothing like I was.

All I am saying is look into things, don't just blindly take what a Dr gives you for an ailment most of them are just treating the symptoms,, They give you a medication that treats that symptom but gives you a side effect, they then give you another medication for that side effect and on and on it goes. . I was getting from the chemist two whole carrier bags of pills, lotions and inhalers in the end. I truly believed my health was just declining and my life was over but those pills were to treat all the side effects of other pills. the Drs were giving me more diagnoses of illness ( I didn't actually have) and giving me more pills on and on it went.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Someone posted about his death on the previous thread. His cause of death has been confirmed as accidental inhalation of chloroethane.

I did and I still believe his cause of death was vaccine related.

Reactions: 9
Why can't you accept that people ARE dying from this vaccine?
I never said they were not. Find me a comment where I have said no one has ever died from any vaccine. I have always said I know there are risks and side effects but I find it absurd that EVERY death HAS to be the vaccine even when it is said it is not the cause.

Reactions: 2
I never said the were not. I have always said I know there are risks and side effects but I find it absurd that EVERY death HAS to be the vaccine even when it is said it is not.
No one has said every death is vaccine related. What I am saying is lots of young people are dying in very suspicious circumstances and no one seems to be investigating whether these deaths are linked to the vaccine. Did the autopsy that was carried out on Darius look to see if there could be vaccine injury, I bet not.

I've had family members be injured and even die after taking this vaccine and not one doctor checked to see if it could be vaccine related, so why would it be any different for Darius.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
No one has said every death is vaccine related. What I am saying is lots of young people are dying in very suspicious circumstances and no one seems to be investigating whether these deaths are linked to the vaccine. Did the autopsy that was carried out on Darius look to see if there could be vaccine injury, I bet not.

I've had family members be injured and even die after taking this vaccine and not one doctor checked to see if it could be vaccine related, so why would it be any different for Darius.
Who says they are suspicious circumstances. Death has always occured, it is people interpreting things and taking them out of context.

If the coroner has found the cause of death of Darius to be inhalation of chloroethane, how can it be related to the vaccine.

Reactions: 1
Who says they are suspicious circumstances. Death has always occured, it is people interpreting things and taking them out of context.

If the coroner has found the cause of death of Darius to be inhalation of chloroethane, how can it be related to the vaccine.
I made my point in my previous post and I'm not willing to discuss it further.

Reactions: 4
Getting hard to keep track 😂

Original two doses plus booster, but what about people who have had five vaccine doses already. Was the 5th dose omicron+ too or just the original ? So they do still need this too?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Getting hard to keep track 😂

Original two doses plus booster, but what about people who have had five vaccine doses already. Was the 5th dose omicron+ too or just the original ? So they do still need this too?

No one has been vaccinated specifically against the newer variants yet, but like with 'flu an we'll get to a sitation where an updated version of the vaccine will be offered each year. Annual innoculation schedules are pretty standard for certain viruses.

Given the current situation, it makes sense to offer specific demographics a booster each Autumn (as we do for influenza). Your choice to turn it down if you're not convinced, but best if this is an evidence based decision.

FWIW, I work in a hospital, very low risk for coronavirus personally, but see no issue in having a booster if recommended.

No one has been vaccinated specifically against the newer variants yet, but like with 'flu an we'll get to a sitation where an updated version of the vaccine will be offered each year. Annual innoculation schedules are pretty standard for certain viruses.

Given the current situation, it makes sense to offer specific demographics a booster each Autumn (as we do for influenza). Your choice to turn it down if you're not convinced, but best if this is an evidence based decision.

FWIW, I work in a hospital, very low risk for coronavirus personally, but see no issue in having a booster if recommended.
I thought there was thousands of hospital acquired infections ?

We’re not currently at the annual stage yet. Every two months seems to be the norm so far.

Reactions: 4
I thought there was thousands of hospital acquired infections ?
Risk of getting coronavirus in hospital is definitely higher than in the general pop, like with many types of infection, but I don't understand the point you're making?

We’re not currently at the annual stage yet. Every two months seems to be the norm so far.
Where are you getting every two months from? In the UK the general pop have been offered a primary course of two innoculations, and a booster.

There are now plans to offer the coronavirus vaccine annually in the autumn, along with 'flu jabs.

Risk of getting coronavirus in hospital is definitely higher than in the general pop, like with many types of infection, but I don't understand the point you're making?
You said you work in a hospital and very low risk ,is that because of natural immunity with being exposed so often

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.