Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
@Purrrrrrr

This is one of the biggest scams & conspiracies of the pandemic, IMO.

There's no robust evidence for HCQ (or ivermectin etc) in treating or preventing COVID. This is why it is not recommended for use outside a trial setting.

I'm not saying this as a sheep/sleepwalker/worker drone who's repeating claims I've heard on "MSM", I'm saying this as someone who's spent 100+ hours evaluating these kinds of studies, in a work context.

At the start of the pandemic, huge amounts of money and resources were invested to set up trials investigating whether existing drugs could be used to treat COVID. This led to many cheap, off patent drugs being approved after efficacy was demonstrated, such as dexamethasone. In contrast, no evidence was found for HCQ (or ivermectin). If this was all some big scam by "big pharma" and "big science", there is no logical reason why they would set up these trials, or allow some cheap drugs to be approved by not others.

What has happened - is dodgy groups & individuals have made huge amounts of money and built a profile for themselves by fraudelently recommending these drugs - these include groups like AFD and FLCCC. They con people out of £££ for an appointment, and then hugely inflate the prices of these generic medications. In some cases, people never actually recieve the medications. Even worse, they push these same medications for long COVID & vaccine side effects as well as acute COVID.

This thread is hugely invested in unveiling consipiracies and scams, so I feel this should be something of interest.

For example:
Stop tagging me, no need to tag when you quote someone.

You will never convince me and I will never convince you. You believe those who are known to benefit from pushing the vaccine and demonising simple cures and help. I prefer to look at those the media won't allow a voice or platform. Its ok to get rich from vaccines but god forbid anyone make money from selling a product that you deem a con, these people had their lives destroyed I and many others don't have a problem with them making a living selling while also getting the word out.

you stick with your faucis' and Gates I will continue to laugh at you. Everything is unravelling and those who still hang onto the BS narrative look ridiculous.

I will no longer engage with any of you as its boring and like groundhog day We will see who was right or who was wrong in the next year or two, maybe even sooner

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
I had not to say to that but laugh, words failed me

fauci is a murdering scum bag. And I don't give a shit what beloved fact-checkers say, that man killed many thousands and the true gay/ rights and AIDS campaigners know it. But like everyone speaking the truth they are shut down.

Crazy isn't it. I can never get my head around that type of thinking.
Exactly! Fauci is responsible for murdering millions of innocent people, but let's focus on the man investigating him because he said a few controversial things. Crazy!

• Heart

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
No but they might not be happy about it.
I asked to delay my daughters mmr and to just have the booster and she was so annoyed with me and said I'd wasted her time!
I hear that a lot. people feel coerced into doing things they don't want to. The medical person either get annoyed or laughs and tells you how silly you are being.

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
No one is looking down at those who choose to vaccinate. 🤔 Yet look at all the comments regarding people who do choose to have the vaccine. Thought people didn’t care if they get them. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I wouldn’t agree with that if you read @Ensay posts on this thread the last few days he has been posting angrily about anti-vaxxers and seems to have a hatred for those that don’t want to have vaccines.

• Haha
  • Heart

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
Oooh this is interesting. You can still get your vaccine at nhs clinics on Monday, but forget about it if you had cancer follow ups and knee operations, gp appointments, routine bloods and smear tests!

It's very sad that people who have waited years for an operation have now had them cancelled

`

Poddular

VIP Member
No - I beg you to stop pushing disinformation that prevents informed decision making regarding vaccination.

My posts are not scaremongering & I back them up with proper sources that enable people to make an informed decision.

From the leaflet I linked....

"Vaccination is strongly recommended in pregnancy, but the decision whether to
have the vaccine is your choice. The information below will help you make an
informed choice about whether to get your COVID-19 vaccines if you are pregnant
or trying to get pregnant."

I also highly doubt anyone with half a brain is still reading this thread, pregnant or not.
I have no words.

And to those it may concern oh what fun you have " debating " all day with the thick antivaxxers. I don't know whether it's through boredom, unemployment, work ,your idea of fun or you just like upsetting people but with respect just fuck off.

• Heart
  • Sick

Poddular

VIP Member
Of course - this is why I said no one can make an informed choice if surrounded by misinformation.

Misinformation certainly goes both ways, but as someone working in this field, there is infinitely more misinformation that aims to discourage vaccination & minimise the impacts of COVID, than the other way around.
I don't want a back and forth, everyone has an opinion.
But this is totally wrong about more misinformation to discourage imo, as I don't do social media, no-one I know cares what people say on twitter, fb,etc it's a irrelevant to many.
However the media and governments of nearly every country gave blanket wall to wall proven misinformation, reported as FACTS. It was unavoidable, rammed down our throats and in some cases used as blackmail for want of a better word.
Social media is not even a thought in many peoples minds, however escaping mainstream media and government / doctors/workplace pro vaccine misinformation was harder /impossible to do.
Anyway that's me done x
P.s my fathers had 4 up to now.
And yes p.p.s. I've been unable to visit friends and family due to non vaccination , as have many others. Some of these people will never meet again. ☹

Last edited:
  • Heart

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
I find it interesting comments against the vaccine are being allowed now. I tried many times when the vaccine rollout began to urge people to look into it. See what was in the damn thing. Messages from mods and general abuse. Interesting

Not on this forum?
I have been here since Feb 2021 a week or so after my friend died right after her 1st vaccine and have always been allowed to speak about it and I am 100% antivax and never had any problems saying so. here on Tattle
Might have been called a few choice things but never been censored here. Unlike other forums where I have been laughed at and banned for daring to talk about my friend. who was very excited to get her 1st vaccine on the 12th of Feb and died either that night or the early hours of the next morning.

Her last FB post. She was so damn happy

1663044072796.png

Oh piss off with that lie. People have always allowed to talk negatively about the vaccine.

You many times insisted on derailing influencers threads with vaccine talk. It's irrelevant if they were pro or anti vaccine posts - you were clearly told to stop derailing influencer threads and instead use the covid ones.
Ahh this explains it. I don't talk vaccines outside of the threads designed to talk about it unless the conversation comes up naturally.

Last edited:
  • Sad

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
I must make a bingo card for tattle.

-ivermectin
-the 77th
- "no worse than a cold"
-gene therapy
-WAKE UP

..what else?

EDIT: "Big Pharma"
Trust the science
Fact check
Misinformation
Anti vaxxers
Peer reviewed
Conspiracy theorists
Safe and effective

How many have you used newbie?

• Haha
  • Heart

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
Nobody is walking around with masks on any longer. Covid is gone for most people. I do believe we need to go back to normal, but I feel for those who are immunocompromised and struggle to leave the house due to Covid anxiety etc.

The vaccines were supposed to give those people confidence, but I know a couple people who are scared and worried so much that they've become recluses since this pandemic. What a situation. I wish the worse on those who were negligent in this virus getting out into the world.

• Sad

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
Those news stories have a sympathetic twist added to them.

"Facebook vaccine injury support group" makes it sound harmless, but the reason it was removed was because it spread misinformation and actively sought to get around filters by using emojis in place of certain words.

Proves we should scrutinise tweets from the likes of Toby Young just as much as we should scrutinise headlines in the mainstream media. 🧐
!00% proves my point made in the post above.

the reason we have to use different words or imogjis is that Facebook bans us or closes groups discussing vacine injuries and death , so people try it get around it by not using the correct words.

Posting to someone "get vaccinated you diseases spreading scum" = absolutely fine and nothing wrong according to FB when I reported someone saying that to a mum who had lost her child.

Posting "my friend died the day after her vaccine" = not fine and spreading false information. 30 day ban

People have no idea how much truth is being censored and seems they don't even care.

Poddular

VIP Member
Can you actually stop quoting me.
I and MANY others KNOW what I mean and no-one has to explain their posts.
Thanks

• Sick

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
[/QUOTE]
@Emmelina Ball
Why is it controversial? Because you’ve made a decision to do the opposite? don’t see me asking anyone who has had the vaccine why they had it and they’ve offered that information voluntarily and unprompted.

[/QUOTE]
It’s not controversial. These people are extremely boring and go through life ‘playing by the rules’ doing everything that they are told to do. They are annoyed that some people make their own decisions and don’t choose to do the same as them.

• Heart
  • Haha

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Yep, as I said you don't care.

Then they came for me
It's quite frankly frightening and unbelievable that people could be cheering on such censorship. I 💯 believe these people are being honest and truthful about their injuries, but even if they weren't why should they be silenced? It's peoples fundamental right to be able to say what they think and feel, and if you think that should be prohibited then we might as well live in china.

• Heart

Emmelina Ball

VIP Member
It's about not taking future boosters, that's what we've been discussing.

Thanks also for providing laughs. :D
You’ve already said you’re going to take them too though? Why would I be bothered if someone I don’t even know takes a booster though?

For the record - I have no desire to convince anyone what to do with their body. I have never once tried to convince anyone on here or elsewhere to not vaccinate. I’m confident in what I want to do with my own body. I support everyone to make their own decision for their own body. So long as it’s consensual do whatever is right for you.

Emmelina Ball

VIP Member
Must really irritate some people to see alternative views on the vaccines be shared. Surely you could always just not watch if you don’t like it? You pretend it doesn’t happen any other time 😕

Everyone in this country is entitled to free speech. If he’s sharing misinformation or misleading anyone, I’m certain YouTube would remove it as per their robust policies.

Poddular

VIP Member
Fingers crossed for your MIL monga.

On another note the fact that some feel the need to take the time to actually post " see I told you it wasn't the vaccine that killed so and so it was xyz " ,especially in a time of HUGE I told you sos, really blows my mind.
If I could give any advice to them it would be to spend less time in the virtual world, get some real life experience, empathy, humility and wisdom. Stop acting so superior and stop believing that everyone gets their beliefs, thoughts and ideas from social media. Because believe it or not the majority don't. There was a life before the Internet.
And p.s. the beeb is not gospel.

• Heart