COVID-19 vaccine #19 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, when Darius Danesh died, his death was posted here. Then, when his cause of death was revealed, it was posted here as a follow up.

As his death had been initially posted here, I think it made sense to then confirm the actual reason when it was certified. And I don't think that's about "I told you so" or disrespectful.
When the cause of death was confirmed, I shared it here because as you say when he died, it was shared here too.

My post was not a ‘I told you so’ or you were wrong and I was right. I did not call anyone names or insult anyone.

This is what I posted. 👇🏻

Someone posted about his death on the previous thread. His cause of death has been confirmed as accidental inhalation of chloroethane.

Reactions: 1
Not everyone necessarily would be? If it's called "sudden deaths" then I'm sure some people would post and may give other reasons - e.g. an undiagnosed heart condition, etc. Then when the reason for the death is given, that could be posted without people saying it was disrespectful, because that's what the thread's for.

But when they're posted here in a thread called "COVID-19 vaccine & general vaccine conversation" only one reason for the death is being speculated on - and then when people later follow it up with the reason (usually after people have moved on and are talking about other things) they can't be accused of being disrespectful, derailing, etc.

I have a life, too. For example I was out all day yesterday for a lovely walk and for lunch. :D

One doesn't need to announce they're leaving the thread to live their life, if they go quiet, I just assume they're no longer online because they're doing other things.

I also post what I think is interesting and give my views on the vaccine - and it's natural some of that will conflict with some of the other posts here - after all, it's about discussion, not agreeing all the time. My views are no less or more valid than anyone else's and have a place here.
Yes but this thread is all things vaccine , so it’s only right to post if people feel there could be a connection 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
No, remember that even if a death is ruled by a coroner to not be vaccine related, it’s fake news and shouldn’t be believed, because people on the internet know better than coroners.
People have a right to be suspicious of coroners who ruled during the corona era that some people died from the virus when it was entirely another cause and that it was only legal to state that because of "emergency powers" and they had a + covid test with a month? 6 weeks?
All because the gov wanted to embellish the figures to make the public comply.
I heard one coroner speak about this, there may have been more that did but as I only listened to radio intermittently............
So coroners can get in the bin along with gov scientists and any other vaccine injury deniers.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Are you being serious? People post of sudden deaths and when it is pointed out that it was not the vaccine people will still say it is.

Also by people posting sudden deaths on a vaccine thread - it is pretty clear they are alluding it is the vaccine. You are trying to twist something I said and then mention a mod and a thread they created which has no relevance.
There is relevance as the mod stated how sudden deaths are now being received on SM ( True) I’m not trying to twist anything , if anything it’s you trying to moderate ( as usual) peoples opinions .

• Heart
Reactions: 4
There is relevance as the mod stated how sudden deaths are now being received on SM ( True) I’m not trying to twist anything , if anything it’s you trying to moderate ( as usual) peoples opinions .
Again what has that thread got to do with this one. 🤷🏻‍♀️ You are twisting things because when I speak of misinformation it is when someone speaks about something and claims it is fact or is adamant but turns out it is not.

Erm read my comment properly - I didn’t say you were moderating. 😭 I said mod as in the ‘moderator’ who created the thread.

I am not trying to moderate - if I were the mods would have warned me. 👍🏻

Yes but this thread is all things vaccine , so it’s only right to post if people feel there could be a connection 🤷🏼‍♀️
I wouldn't mind so much if follow up posts weren't criticised as disrespectful or derailing.

If it's fine to speculate something could be vaccine related, then surely it's fine to speculate it wasn't and post when it's found to definitely not be. 🤷‍♂️

Not everyone necessarily would be? If it's called "sudden deaths" then I'm sure some people would post and may give other reasons - e.g. an undiagnosed heart condition, etc. Then when the reason for the death is given, that could be posted without people saying it was disrespectful, because that's what the thread's for.

But when they're posted here in a thread called "COVID-19 vaccine & general vaccine conversation" only one reason for the death is being speculated on - and then when people later follow it up with the reason (usually after people have moved on and are talking about other things) they can't be accused of being disrespectful, derailing, etc.

I have a life, too. For example I was out all day yesterday for a lovely walk and for lunch. :D

One doesn't need to announce they're leaving the thread to live their life, if they go quiet, I just assume they're no longer online because they're doing other things.

I also post what I think is interesting and give my views on the vaccine - and it's natural some of that will conflict with some of the other posts here - after all, it's about discussion, not agreeing all the time. My views are no less or more valid than anyone else's and have a place here.
Didn’t you announce a while ago you were leaving the thread though 😂 your friend also announced they had retired 🤭 that wasn’t enough so you posted more about it on another thread and even praised others for dealing with people here but yet you claim to respect other people make their own decision 😂
73337398-FF75-49E0-8C76-86EEEA688C06.jpeg
68C4B5AF-1CC5-4F10-87B5-F7E37D15FC10.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
People have a right to be suspicious of coroners who ruled during the corona era that some people died from the virus when it was entirely another cause and that it was only legal to state that because of "emergency powers" and they had a + covid test with a month? 6 weeks?
All because the gov wanted to embellish the figures to make the public comply.
I heard one coroner speak about this, there may have been more that did but as I only listened to radio intermittently............
So coroners can get in the bin along with gov scientists and any other vaccine injury deniers.
I'm talking about the coroner who certified Darius Danesh's death which was very recent.

It's fine to hold a particular view in the absence of evidence, but when evidence is provided that contradicts one's view, to stick one's head in the sand and say the evidence is fake - purely because it disproves that person's original opinion - is quite worrying, as it shows a type of indoctrination.

Ironically, a lot of those who are against vaccines say people who choose to take vaccines are indoctrinated, when really they are the ones who show signs of that behaviour.

I wouldn't mind so much if follow up posts weren't criticised as disrespectful or derailing.

If it's fine to speculate something could be vaccine related, then surely it's fine to speculate it wasn't and post when it's found to definitely not be. 🤷‍♂️
Of course it is but it seems to be everyone is tarred with the same brush if they question or have reservations about the vaccines or possible deaths from it, if some people choose to believe there could be more than what the post mortem has revealed then that’s their individual opinion I don’t see why they have to be attacked for it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Didn’t you announce a while ago you were leaving the thread though 😂 your friend also announced they had retired 🤭 that wasn’t enough so you posted more about it on another thread and even praised others for dealing with people here but yet you claim to respect other people make their own decision 😂 View attachment 1572729View attachment 1572730
You just accused me of goading you, and then you go hunting for my posts in other threads (which probably took a while, as I've turned off the ability to view them in my profile), then screenshot them to post here as a "gotcha". If that isn't goading behaviour, I'm not sure what is.

I'm not embarrassed by any of the above, though. I've barely posted here since I made those above posts in July. Sorry for returning and being such a thorn in your side that you felt it necessary to go to all that work, though. I didn't know you cared so much, after all it's just a gossip forum, isn't it? :D

Again what has that thread got to do with this one. 🤷🏻‍♀️ You are twisting things because when I speak of misinformation it is when someone speaks about something and claims it is fact or is adamant but turns out it is not.

Erm read my comment properly - I didn’t say you were moderating. 😭 I said mod as in the ‘moderator’ who created the thread.

I am not trying to moderate - if I were the mods would have warned me. 👍🏻
I didn’t say you did say I was moderating? I’m simply pointing out you keep trying to change peoples opinions when you could just skip over, we’ll never know how many people died from whatever cause for years to come we’re still in the pandemic it may be the next generation will find the answers.

Of course it is but it seems to be everyone is tarred with the same brush if they question or have reservations about the vaccines or possible deaths from it, if some people choose to believe there could be more than what the post mortem has revealed then that’s their individual opinion I don’t see why they have to be attacked for it 🤷🏼‍♀️
I'm not attacking anyone.

Do you regret your decision to have the three covid vaccines, then? If you could turn the clock back, would you have turned the vaccines down? (It's fine is the answer to that is yes, by the way. I'm not going to attack.)

You just accused me of goading you, and then you go hunting for my posts in other threads (which probably took a while, as I've turned off the ability to view them in my profile), then screenshot them to post here as a "gotcha". If that isn't goading behaviour, I'm not sure what is.

I'm not embarrassed by any of the above, though. I've barely posted here since I made those above posts in July. Sorry for returning and being such a thorn in your side that you felt it necessary to go to all that work, though. I didn't know you cared so much, after all it's just a gossip forum, isn't it? :D
Well no, you invited me to go look for the post you laughed at if you scroll above you’ll see - I know you’ve obviously a short memory 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I didn’t say you did say I was moderating? I’m simply pointing out you keep trying to change peoples opinions when you could just skip over, we’ll never know how many people died from whatever cause for years to come we’re still in the pandemic it may be the next generation will find the answers.
I am not trying to change people’s opinions. 😂 Just because I have a different opinion or offer a different perspective. Could the same be said for those posting against the vaccine - are they trying to change people’s opinions?

Well no, you invited me to go look for the post you laughed at if you scroll above you’ll see - I know you’ve obviously a short memory 😂
I remember that, but I'm not seeing a screenshot of that post, just my posts, which I admit are worthy of a second read - as are many of mine. ;)

I'm not attacking anyone.

Do you regret your decision to have the three covid vaccines, then? If you could turn the clock back, would you have turned the vaccines down?
I’m talking generally..After having covid I can say yes I do regret having them , but at the time no !
as it was still a relatively new disease so had to go along with the advice given at that time.

Very interesting....

After having covid I can say yes I do regret having them , but at the time no !
as it was still a relatively new disease so had to go along with the advice given at that time.
Yes that's exactly how my dad feels about it. He had them to travel and because he didn't know what he was dealing with, but he definitely will not be getting anymore.

After having covid I can say yes I do regret having them , but at the time no !
It's interesting, as I was never under the impression that the vaccines would ensure I definitely wouldn't get covid - just that it would reduce the chance or would mean the symptoms would be milder.

But I accept you feel that way - everyone's views are valid.

It's interesting, as I was never under the impression that the vaccines would ensure I definitely wouldn't get covid - just that it would reduce the chance or would mean the symptoms would be milder.

But I accept you feel that way - everyone's views are valid.
I was under the impression it’s was going to be much worse than it was, we all had the same symptoms, even the unvaccinated of us ( me being 7 months post vaccine) so I don’t see any point putting more chemicals into me for such a mild illness ( as it stands now) I’ve already topped up the natural way.

I was under the impression it’s was going to be much worse than it was, we all had the same symptoms, even the unvaccinated of us ( me being 7 months post vaccine) so I don’t see any point putting more chemicals into me for such a mild illness ( as it stands now) I’ve already topped up the natural way.
Fair enough.

Personally speaking, I find it hard to believe I haven't ever had covid - as I've known and been close to people who did. It's entirely possible that my immune system (boosted by the vaccines) fought it off without me ever realising. After all, I did have mild flu like symptoms after my first vaccine, so it clearly triggered an immune response in me, that my body may well have used later.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.