COVID-19 vaccine #19 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’d love it here if you did. 😉

But yeah, he’s making medical videos with “Dr” in his username. He knows what he’s doing. I know he’s technically not lying (hence why YT would allow it) but it’s not unreasonable to assume at least some of his viewers will think he’s a medical doctor.
He knows what he is doing. I do think for those that believe he is a medical doctor, they will go by every word he says in these videos which is questionable as not everything he says is accurate. 😬

BA, MSc, PhD, VIP Tattle Member, Prefrontalmedialcortex. 🤪

Reactions: 1
He knows what he is doing. I do think for those that believe he is a medical doctor, they will go by every word he says in these videos which is questionable as not everything he says is accurate. 😬

BA, MSc, PhD, VIP Tattle Member, Prefrontalmedialcortex. 🤪
Cringe 😬

Reactions: 5
Must really irritate some people to see alternative views on the vaccines be shared. Surely you could always just not watch if you don’t like it? You pretend it doesn’t happen any other time 😕

Everyone in this country is entitled to free speech. If he’s sharing misinformation or misleading anyone, I’m certain YouTube would remove it as per their robust policies.

Reactions: 8
He’s not giving medical advice 😂
They don't know that because they have never watched him. All he does is break down numbers and papers into smaller sections. He might not be a medical Dr but he teaches the medical profession. Antivax? far from it, he is still provax .

On digital spy, he helped many people understand about the virus, and he was always shared by those who were fully hooked on learning everything they can. He was for them, sensible and calm in a world of hysterical fear pushing. (I find him boring and still do :D) I got annoyed that he was still pushing the vaccines when it was clear something wasn't right. I find it very funny that the pro-vax lot belive he is antivax and spreading lies because we share his videos. I know he apparently got one thing slightly wrong ( and even corrected it) and one person won't let that go and uses it every time he is mentioned to discredit him, even those the whole medical profession got many things wrong. but there you go.

Reactions: 7
On the posts about why this thread is still going. I obviously understand why the unvaccinated and those who regret having the vaccine or who felt forced, or lost loved ones or were injured etc post here as lives were changed due to those choices. I have no idea why those who got the vaccine and are very happy to have had the vaccine and have no regrets and will have more if they are offered them are still obsessively posting

If I went on a holiday and had an amazing time and others didn't. I would say my piece but not keep on and on trying to discredit those who didn't have such a lovely time. I would understand why those who didn't have a great time want to feel listened to, want to feel acknowledged and my keep saying, yes well it's rare as I had a lovely time would serve no actual purpose.

Or does it?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This thread has been a lifeline in isolating times,
I honestly don't care if you are vaccinated or not ( one of the main contributers is ) but I do find it unhelpful and even upsetting when posters are unable to post without being constantly quoted by some ,just to disagree or goad. I'm not saying I don't want people to disagree but by actually posting their own opinions/articles and not just constantly jumping on people's posts, as this just feels like a game of sorts.
Even now I'm fear to press post as I don't want the endless quotes of " right back at you ". ☹

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
This thread has been a lifeline in isolating times,
I honestly don't care if you are vaccinated or not ( one of the main contributers is ) but I do find it unhelpful and even upsetting when posters are unable to post without being constantly quoted by some ,just to disagree or goad. I'm not saying I don't want people to disagree but by actually posting their own opinions/articles and not just constantly jumping on people's posts, as this just feels like a game of sorts.
Even now I'm fear to press post as I don't want the endless quotes of " right back at you ".
It certainly has been a lifeline and I am so thankful for Tattle for not censoring us like so many other platforms. It's been a place to share our worries and stories. For those like me who would never get this vaccine and for others that did and it wasn't as they thought. or for those just wary of this one vaccine. But all are lumped as antivax. I've said it a 1000 times and will say it a 1000 more, No one is antivax until they have a reason to be.

All my children are vaxxed, I didn't wake up one day and say duck it I'm going to be a outcast in my society and proclaim I am now antivax, a few things happened in my own family that made me sit up and take noticed of those screaming from the rooftops trying to warn us. Those people I once laughed at suddenly had my attention and I am so thankful they never just shut up went away like so many tell them to.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They don't know that because they have never watched him. All he does is break down numbers and papers into smaller sections. He might not be a medical Dr but he teaches the medical profession. Antivax? far from it, he is still provax .

On digital spy, he helped many people understand about the virus, and he was always shared by those who were fully hooked on learning everything they can. He was for them, sensible and calm in a world of hysterical fear pushing. (I find him boring and still do :D) I got annoyed that he was still pushing the vaccines when it was clear something wasn't right. I find it very funny that the pro-vax lot belive he is antivax and spreading lies because we share his videos. I know he apparently got one thing slightly wrong ( and even corrected it) and one person won't let that go and uses it every time he is mentioned to discredit him, even those the whole medical profession got many things wrong. but there you go.
How do you know we have never watched him? 🤔 I have, and he doesn’t just break down numbers and papers into smaller sections, he concludes things from them too. FYI it was more than once he got things wrong and it has been mentioned by other scientists/researchers that he does not make accurate conclusions.

On the posts about why this thread is still going. I obviously understand why the unvaccinated and those who regret having the vaccine or who felt forced, or lost loved ones or were injured etc post here as lives were changed due to those choices. I have no idea why those who got the vaccine and are very happy to have had the vaccine and have no regrets and will have more if they are offered them are still obsessively posting
Why shouldn’t we post? Why should this thread just be an echo chamber for those who are against the Covid vaccine or any vaccine? Why do you take issue with people offering another perspective.

It’s like questioning why people are posting on the political thread if there are not into a certain politician.

Reactions: 1

He was only labelled antivaxx when his VIEWERS asked for a more balanced view of the vaccines ,so he asked a couple of people that had severe side effects to speak about their experiences after vaccination, he had a disabled man give his account of symptoms after every shot ( he only had mild effects) all very fair accounts, but some can’t accept that it’s not all positive experiences 🤷🏼‍♀️
Was just reading this account of a triple vaccinated woman with suspected long covid they think blood clots may be the cause but doctors are reluctant to accept that too.

Was just reading this account of a triple vaccinated woman with suspected long covid they think blood clots may be the cause but doctors are reluctant to accept that too.
I have read this too and not sure how you came to the conclusion.

“They say that the evidence implicating micro-clots is undeniable, and they want trials of the kinds of anticoagulant treatment that Hawthorne is considering. Pretorius penned the Guardian article that caught Hawthorne’s attention.”

“But many haematologists and COVID-19 researchers worry that enthusiasm for the clot hypothesis has outpaced the data. They want to see larger studies and stronger causal evidence. And they are concerned about people seeking out unproven, potentially risky treatments.”

How do you know we have never watched him? 🤔 I have, and he doesn’t just break down numbers and papers into smaller sections, he concludes things from them too. FYI it was more than once he got things wrong and it has been mentioned by other scientists/researchers that he does not make accurate conclusions.

Why shouldn’t we post? Why should this thread just be an echo chamber for those who are against the Covid vaccine or any vaccine? Why do you take issue with people offering another perspective.

It’s like questioning why people are posting on the political thread if there are not into a certain politician.
I never said you shouldn't just I just wondered why you would.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.