COVID-19 vaccine #19 & general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh this is interesting. You can still get your vaccine at nhs clinics on Monday, but forget about it if you had cancer follow ups and knee operations, gp appointments, routine bloods and smear tests!

It's very sad that people who have waited years for an operation have now had them cancelled

`

Reactions: 8
It's very sad that people who have waited years for an operation have now had them cancelled

`
Definitely. It’s heartbreaking reading peoples stories about cancellations. A friend of mines baby has a tongue tie and she’s breastfeeding so it’s causing a lot of issues for baby and mum and she’d already waited 4 weeks on the appointment due to happen on Monday and as it’s now cancelled she’s to wait another 3 weeks which is shocking. I appreciate a large portion of staff have no option though if they have dependents as schools are closed and day centre facilities for elderly dependents etc however if they’re willing to keep on vaccine clinics then surely they should have kept on other clinics that have staff able (and probably willing) to attend instead of blanket cancelling everything it would of made more sense. Many of the staff are probably annoyed theres a bank holiday as it just makes their lists even longer and more disruption!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Definitely. It’s heartbreaking reading peoples stories about cancellations. A friend of mines baby has a tongue tie and she’s breastfeeding so it’s causing a lot of issues for baby and mum and she’d already waited 4 weeks on the appointment due to happen on Monday and as it’s now cancelled she’s to wait another 3 weeks which is shocking. I appreciate a large portion of staff have no option though if they have dependents as schools are closed and day centre facilities for elderly dependents etc however if they’re willing to keep on vaccine clinics then surely they should have kept on other clinics that have staff able (and probably willing) to attend instead of blanket cancelling everything it would of made more sense. Many of the staff are probably annoyed theirs a bank holiday as it just makes their lists even longer and more disruption!

It's like lockdown all over again. A precedent was set and now this is the new norm.

It's like lockdown all over again. A precedent was set and now this is the new norm.
Totally and the longer people are waiting to be seen it risks their condition worsening and then it backlogs emergency surgeries doing things that should have been done sooner routinely! I don’t think they’ll have it under control anytime soon especially as the workforce is declining and people are retiring sooner too!

Reactions: 3
What planet do these people live on? Where a covid jab takes presidence over important treatments? Who's making this tit up? Which bollocks manager is actually thinking this is a good decision?
Cuntbags.

Reactions: 9
For anyone following the gp harassing me to get my sons the flu vaccine story…

I got in touch with the GP. Had to call in as hellish trying to get through phone and they said to me that they were sorry for the volume of messages but that for every vaccine on the schedule now they will send me these updates and that they can’t stop them but that everytime i receive one I need to send a letter notifying I decline and the reason I decline. I asked so I’ll need to send a letter every year then? And she said yes that’s correct. I asked was that not a waste of resources for someone to need to open my letter and have a doctor glance at it so they can update the record and she said it’s just how it is now and she apologised for the inconvenience it would cause me.

In other news I got the letters from the school today inviting them for flu vaccines - being chased from all angles here. Also asks on that form to explain my reasons 😂 does anyone else decline nasal flu vaccine? Does your form also ask this. I don’t recall seeing this on the form in previous years although maybe it has been and I’ve not noticed.
Last year I just didn't send the consent form back

Are they faking it ? Seems they can’t pinpoint long covid

All those deaths 😰

Dr. Harvey Risch is Professor Emeritus of Epidemiology at the Yale School of Public Health. His work has been cited nearly 50k times. He's also an MD. I asked him what the biggest lie of the last 29 months of COVID has been.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
All those prevented deaths.

All that prevented illness.

Both of which there will be a lot - but because we cannot quantify that (for obvious reasons) it will continue to be ignored by some in bad faith.

Reactions: 2
All those deaths 😰

Dr. Harvey Risch is Professor Emeritus of Epidemiology at the Yale School of Public Health. His work has been cited nearly 50k times. He's also an MD. I asked him what the biggest lie of the last 29 months of COVID has been.

@Purrrrrrr

This is one of the biggest scams & conspiracies of the pandemic, IMO.

There's no robust evidence for HCQ (or ivermectin etc) in treating or preventing COVID. This is why it is not recommended for use outside a trial setting.

I'm not saying this as a sheep/sleepwalker/worker drone who's repeating claims I've heard on "MSM", I'm saying this as someone who's spent 100+ hours evaluating these kinds of studies, in a work context.

At the start of the pandemic, huge amounts of money and resources were invested to set up trials investigating whether existing drugs could be used to treat COVID. This led to many cheap, off patent drugs being approved after efficacy was demonstrated, such as dexamethasone. In contrast, no evidence was found for HCQ (or ivermectin). If this was all some big scam by "big pharma" and "big science", there is no logical reason why they would set up these trials, or allow some cheap drugs to be approved by not others.

What has happened - is dodgy groups & individuals have made huge amounts of money and built a profile for themselves by fraudelently recommending these drugs - these include groups like AFD and FLCCC. They con people out of £££ for an appointment, and then hugely inflate the prices of these generic medications. In some cases, people never actually recieve the medications. Even worse, they push these same medications for long COVID & vaccine side effects as well as acute COVID.

This thread is hugely invested in unveiling consipiracies and scams, so I feel this should be something of interest.

For example:

• Heart
@Purrrrrrr

There's no robust evidence for HCQ (or ivermectin etc) in treating or preventing COVID. This is why it is not recommended for use outside a trial setting.

I'm not saying this as a sheep/sleepwalker/worker drone who's repeating claims I've heard on "MSM", I'm saying this as someone who's spent 100+ hours evaluating these kinds of studies, in a work context.

At the start of the pandemic, huge amounts of money and resources were invested to set up trials investigating whether existing drugs could be used to treat COVID. This led to many cheap, off patent drugs being approved after efficacy was demonstrated, such as dexamethasone. In contrast, no evidence was found for HCQ (or ivermectin). If this was all some big scam by "big pharma" and "big science", there is no logical reason why they would set up these trials, or allow some cheap drugs to be approved by not others.

What has happened - is dodgy groups & individuals have made huge amounts of money and built a profile for themselves by fraudelently recommending these drugs - these include groups like AFD and FLCCC. They con people out of £££ for an appointment, and then hugely inflate the prices of these generic medications. In some cases, people never actually recieve the medications. Even worse, they push these same medications for long COVID & vaccine side effects as well as acute COVID.

This thread is hugely invested in unveiling consipiracies and scams, so I feel this should be something of interest.

For example:
Sounds similar to all those vitamin gummies et al that I see adverts plastered all over the internet for.

And they often pretend celebrities have recommended their products, when those celebrities have done nothing of the sort.

I think it's quite worrying how some people can be put off "conventional medicine" to the point that they become mistrustful of it all, but then get sent into the arms of some potentially quite dodgy medicines/treatments by those who take advantage of their scepticism.

Reactions: 1

Another fantastic example of this weird dichotomy & double standards on the thread.

Data is incredibly messy around both vaccine side effects & long COVID. For both, there are going to be huge amounts of people who are misattributing their symptoms, and it has nothing to do with either the vaccines or a coronavirus infection. Wouldn't say either group are "faking it" though.

Anyone suffering from an illlness needs to have it properly investigated, and COVID/vaccines considered if relevant. People also need to stop assuming correlation=causality.

But why is it @monga, that anyone saying they have side effects from a vaccine must be correct, but people saying they have long COVID are "faking it" or wrong?

(As an aside, replicated data has made it clear that prevalence of long term side effects from COVID are far far greater than prevalence of long term side effects from the vaccines).

Last year I just didn't send the consent form back
Did they say anything or try and phone on the day? I’d be afraid incase they went ahead and done it as I know someone this happened to! The person I know isn’t against flu vaccines but didn’t return the form because her child is always vaccinated at the gp surgery as she has allergies. Mum wasn’t too happy as because she received it at school AND at the gp it meant they had to stay in hospital a few nights for observations 😬😬😬

@Purrrrrrr

For example:
Stop tagging me, no need to tag when you quote someone.

You will never convince me and I will never convince you. You believe those who are known to benefit from pushing the vaccine and demonising simple cures and help. I prefer to look at those the media won't allow a voice or platform. Its ok to get rich from vaccines but god forbid anyone make money from selling a product that you deem a con, these people had their lives destroyed I and many others don't have a problem with them making a living selling while also getting the word out.

you stick with your faucis' and Gates I will continue to laugh at you. Everything is unravelling and those who still hang onto the BS narrative look ridiculous.

I will no longer engage with any of you as its boring and like groundhog day We will see who was right or who was wrong in the next year or two, maybe even sooner

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Stop tagging me, no need to tag when you quote someone.

You will never convince me and I will never convince you. You believe those who are known to benefit from pushing the vaccine and demonising simple cures and help. I prefer to look at those the media won't allow a voice or platform. Its ok to get rich from vaccines but god forbid anyone make money from selling a product that you deem a con, these people had their lives destroyed I and many others don't have a problem with them making a living selling while also getting the word out.

you stick with your faucis' and Gates I will continue to laugh at you. Everything is unravelling and those who still hang onto the BS narrative look ridiculous.

I will no longer engage with any of you as its boring and like groundhog day We will see who was right or who was wrong in the next year or two, maybe even sooner
This reply is baffling @Purrrrrrr

I haven't mentioned "Gates", or "Fauci" or the vaccines.

I'm said that there is no robust evidence for the use of HCQ or ivermectin in treating COVID. I have read the studies that are used as evidence, with my own eyes, as a working scientist - I'm not repeating anyone's claims.

I've pointed out there are several cheap, off-patent drugs which have been approved for treating COVID (because there is robust evidence for their use) and lots of money pumped into these kinds of RCTs, despite the fact that "big pharma" doesn't make a profit and could easily stop this from happening. Why randomly censor & block the use of some cheap drugs, but not others?

This is a genuine, huge for-profit scam of the pandemic, which you have no interest in for some reason?

EDIT: reattaching article from TIME about AFD & their particular con-artistry: https://time.com/6092368/americas-frontline-doctors-covid-19-misinformation/

Again - weird dichotomy. You can be entirely mistrustful of Gates & Fauci and still accept there have been people who have used the pandemic to profit & scam the general public. These two things are not mutually exclusive.

Didn't get an answer last time I asked but will try again - why the high levels of suspicion and skepticism of those with "mainstream views", but a blind following and acceptance of those who reaffirm your beliefs? Surely if you are a skeptic and a cynic by nature, a level of critical thinking should be applied to anyone?

Last edited:
Another fantastic example of this weird dichotomy & double standards on the thread.

Data is incredibly messy around both vaccine side effects & long COVID. For both, there are going to be huge amounts of people who are misattributing their symptoms, and it has nothing to do with either the vaccines or a coronavirus infection. Wouldn't say either group are "faking it" though.

Anyone suffering from an illlness needs to have it properly investigated, and COVID/vaccines considered if relevant. People also need to stop assuming correlation=causality.

But why is it @monga, that anyone saying they have side effects from a vaccine must be correct, but people saying they have long COVID are "faking it" or wrong?

(As an aside, replicated data has made it clear that prevalence of long term side effects from COVID are far far greater than prevalence of long term side effects from the vaccines).
Where have I claimed that? I’m simply sharing a vid on the subject.it’s the expert’s that are claiming it , you know the one’s you deem to be correct!

Last edited:
Where have I claimed that? I’m simply sharing a vid on the subject.it’s the expert’s that are claiming it , you know the one’s you deem to be correct!
Eh? It's right there in the post I replied to.

Here it is again:

As I said it's another example of this weird dichotomy.

Any illness that happens to someone who has had a vaccine? Must be the vaccine
Any illness in someone who has previously had a COVID infection? Must be faking it.

Association =/=causation & for both there are going people who are misattributing their symptoms, and it has nothing to do with either the vaccines or a coronavirus infection

Eh? It's right there in the post I replied to.

Here it is again:

As I said it's another example of this weird dichotomy.

Any illness that happens to someone who has had a vaccine? Must be the vaccine
Any illness in someone who has previously had a COVID infection? Must be faking it.

Association =/=causation & for both there are going people who are misattributing their symptoms, and it has nothing to do with either the vaccines or a coronavirus infection
ADB00B78-2852-40BD-92EC-99766FC6D3A7.jpeg

One day every lie will be laid bare and still rather than admit that they were lied to, people will try to convince you that the lie was the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.