Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GobShyte64

VIP Member
I was going to read this whole thread, but I couldnt be bothered so apologies if I have missed anything. I have a friend who works within the NHS, in the offices in a doctors surgery. She has no contact with anyone really. She just does admin. She caught covid at the very beginning and was really poorly with it for about 2-3 weeks. She then caught it again just before Christmas, assuming it was Omicron as she said it felt like she just had a cold. She's unvaccinated. She doesnt want the jab, and thats fine. However, her work place are giving her until April to get the jab, or she loses her job. Again, she has no contact with the public or patients. She's in an office by herself, on a computer.

Now, I am not an anti vax. I have had my 2 jabs - phizer and I was fine with them. I have the flu jab every year. I've had all my jabs that you have when your a kid except the TB one as they said I was immune. My children have had their vaccinations. I gave my son the option to whether he wants this covid jab and he said no. Fine. I will always give my children freedom of choice. He then caught covid just before christmas and other than headaches and feeling a bit rough - he was fine. My other son is 11, so is not in the age bracket yet to have the jab - he said he doesnt want it either.

What I don't understand is this mass pressure to have the vaccine. I understand that some people do get really poorly, but some people get really poorly with flu as well and there was no massive widespread mandate to get vaccinated. Are people even still dying of flu now with covid? Does anyone have the stats for that? What about the people that cant be vaccinated because of health needs or whatever? I keep reading about these new covid pills that have been allowed to be used now so if thats the case - why the jab? I watched a video yesterday of a Dr talking to Sajid Javid saying he wont get vaccinated, and he wont take the booster as it only covers you for 8 weeks. If this is true (& I'm assuming it is given he's a doctor working on the wards in a busy NHS hospital), whats the point? I havent had my booster. Honestly I don't see the point. My son had covid, he was coughing all over me and I've been fine. As was my other son.

My friend had the booster jab the other week and it made her so ill, she said she would never have any jab they offer again. She had it about a week ago now, and she had the hot sweats, fatigue, migraines. She just told me she's had a migraine every day since having the jab. My next door neighbour had the covid jab and he was so ill after, he ended up in hospital. He's disabled anyway and cant use his legs so relies heavily on his arms to lift his weight from chair to sofa, chair to bed, etc. He lost the use of his functioning arm - doctors said the only explanation was the covid vaccine. He's fine now, but what a mess. I understand we all have different symptoms and side effects to medication. Nothing is 100% side effect free. There will always be side effects - it's just the way it is. Everyone is different and all our bodies react differently to different things. I just don't understand the pressure. Do they have shares in big pharma? I mean, they must be making a killing (literally), from every jab administered.

You have doctors who work on wards, refusing to have it. You have scientists that worked on the jab saying that it shouldnt be administered to children being blocked from twitter... it's all a bit suspect. All I see on the news is "A died from covid, but begged for the vaccine on their death bed". The media is very bias towards getting people to get vaccinated. Sorry for the lengthy message - I've got no one else to talk too about my thoughts on this :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Mbouzer

Imagine a world in which people cared about others. 🙃
Imagine being a healthcare worker and watching healthy people die. Of ALL ages. Pregnant women have to have their babies preterm , and then die themselves in ITU. Alone. Imagine one of your eldest friends being in ITU right now due to Covid. Not hysterical just sad. And glad to their bit for humanity.
Imagine a world where people accepted other peoples choices of what medical procedures they choose to take. Yes people have died and yes its sad but this is a virus with a very high survival rate. Is it okay for healthy people from all ages to die or be left with life long conditions as a result of taking a vaccine that they didn’t need to take? Is it okay for people to be forced to take a medical procedure they don't want or they lose their jobs? Is it okay for the eldery to spend their last year of life alone and isolated because their family are not allowed to see them? Is it okay for women to go for a scan to be told their baby had died without their partner being present? Is it okay for people to lose their businesses and livelihoods due to lock down causing a huge mental health crisis? Is it okay for people who have already recovered from covid being forced to take a vaccine they don't need? Is it okay for the government and media to scare everyone shitless and continue to do so? Is it okay to destroy our childrens mental health and future?

Just because you don’t get a vaccine it doesn’t automatically give you a death sentence, especially now. Omnicrom is now a mild cold it’s mutated to the sniffles, the pandemic is over the hysteria needs to stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Lisdiz

VIP Member
Imagine a world in which people cared about others. 🙃
Imagine being a healthcare worker and watching healthy people die. Of ALL ages. Pregnant women have to have their babies preterm , and then die themselves in ITU. Alone. Imagine one of your eldest friends being in ITU right now due to Covid. Not hysterical just sad. And glad to their bit for humanity.
I am in a world where I care about others. As do many other people around me. The vaccine doesn’t equate to caring. True caring would be respecting people’s individual choices. It’s not my fault the programming of fear has effected you so much you view using your own bodies immune system as risky, if healthy, and selfish. I would rather my vaccines went to people who actually needed them.
Imagine caring that freedoms are being stripped away from people. Imagine caring people are losing there livelihoods over a vaccine which doesn’t stop transmission, so is an utterly pointless and politically motivated move.
Imagine your child dying from having the vaccine you were told was safe. Imagine knowing their heart is permanently damaged.
Imagine watching some of the people you know who have chosen to take every vaccine available, so tripled jabbed, facing long term health concerns. Because this is also happening.

I wonder why there is a huge increase in still births and miscarriages in non-covid but vaccinated mothers?

I am fascinated by the humanitarian slant on taking the vaccine though. Does it make you feel superior and more caring getting jabbed? Because getting jabbed doesn’t help anyone but yourself, apparently, even though you can have covid and make a full recovery without It. Including no medical intervention, if you are healthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Cactusflower

I’ve held off commenting on these threads although I read it all.
Without being too specific and outing myself I’m a HCP who left the NHS after 20 years in surgery to work in the Private Sector.
The jabs are mandated for all CQC registered providers which includes Private Hospitals. I have not been jabbed and don’t want to be for a variety of reasons but I have received my letter this week informing me I will need to be double jabbed or will be dismissed on the 31st March.
I can’t be redeployed so I have to make the decision to have the vaccine or walk.
I’m a single parent with a family to support. Much as I want to to stick to my guns that won’t pay the mortgage or feed and clothe my children.
It’s a heartbreaking situation and one I never thought I’d see myself in. I’ve spent my entire career supporting the choices and autonomy of my patients.
And yet here I am being told and I have no choice over what happens to my body.
Apologies for the rambling but this has been a very difficult week. I keep hoping for a u-turn in time but honestly I don’t see it happening.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

Poddular

VIP Member
Have people forgotten that people have always gotten ill during winter months with that seasons viruses? That it spread around work and people were in bed or off sick for weeks. Have people forgotten that although they felt like death most people didn't need hospital help but some did? And that for some they took months to regain full health or had a few recurrent infections.
Have people really forgotten all this?

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Poddular

VIP Member
My new years Resolution is not to read any other threads where ignorant, not very nice people think they are clever and current by calling completely sane intelligent people who don't want to have endless unnecessary vaccines ( for lots of different reasons) "antivaxxers" who believe in 5g conspiracies and who bully others not to have them. 🤣.
They only show themselves up by appearing not very bright and also run the risk of being "antivaxxers" themselves if they don't want to keep getting jabbed.
It's so lazy, boring and small-minded to keep repeating the same insults as an argument. They never see the bigger picture of peoples right to choose. Something any good citizen should care deeply about. They don't even think people should have a right to talk about not wanting THREE unnecessary vaccines!!! Like I said they only show themselves up

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
If they didn't realise that the immunity from the vaccine would only last a short while, then how can they possibly know the long term effects of the vaccine?

Whoops, wait for it.
That question is not on the approved list and should not be asked and if it is make sure to label, shame and embarrass that person for asking such a stupid question.

B22

I am unvaccinated as due to varies medical reasons for my self plus the fact the way its being pushed just does not sit right with me at all. i felt it wasnt the right thing for me and the risk of the vaccine was more than the risk of covid to me. Many times ive nearly felt forced in to just getting it and it affected my mental health terribly. However i stuck to my guns. I tested positive on tuesday. I lost my sense of taste and smell and nothing else. It is less than a mild cold yet everytime I have had a look at anything covid related this week its told me im probs guna die because I have covid and i am unvaccinated. What sort of mind fuckery is that? Everyone else I know with covid atm is either double or triple vaxed and all are quite poorly. I tested negative on my ltf today so its also gone as quick as it came and I havnt transmitted it to any of my close contacts included my child who i live alone with and have not isolated from as i still need to prepare all his food etc. I am so glad i stuck to my guns I was right to trust my immune system. I Actually felt there were people who would quite enjoy me becoming so unwell just to prove something. Why now should i be forced to have a vaccine if they become manadated? I was fine and now I also have antibodies. I wont make the news tho as an unvaccinated person who was fine. If id of been really ill i would be front page to push the vaccine. So sick of it all now

Last edited:
  • Heart

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
Seriously? They don’t cause a global pandemic like Covid-19 has, they don’t have the transmissibility rate that Covid-19 has. They don’t affect people to the scale that Covid-19 has.
Would people even be aware of this virus without mass media scaremongering though? If it wasn’t for social media and MSM I definitely wouldn’t know there was a ‘deadly’ virus around. There’s hardly been bodies piling up on the streets like we were led to believe. You’ve said many times how severe covid was for you, at what point did you think your life was genuinely in danger?

• Heart

Poddular

VIP Member
Was in local shop and a farmer was saying to shop owner how glad he was to see her back at work and that he had been the same, only he had been ill for 11 weeks.
MY ears pricked up thinking they must have been bad with covid.
No. He had taken ill after his first jab, been off his feet for 11 weeks and had numerous tests. He went on to say that a week after he felt better he was due his 2nd jab. And the Dr recommended he have it . And he did.
He didn't have a reaction, went on to have booster and then said "I honestly don't feel the same man. I'm struggling."
Shop assistant said no 1 and 2 were fine but booster had put her in bed for a week.
I stood there with my gob open. For many the "cure" is worse than the disease but such is the blind faith they go on to have more. Honestly it made me feel shocked and upset.
She went on to say I wouldn't mind but I've had covid but it's not like we have much of a choice is it. 😲

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Just rewatching this, the bit at the end where he says "Well we take the best advice" is so annoying like he might as well have said I actually don't care what you think just here for tv content
I rewatched it back this morning and noticed how uncomfortable the nurses looked when Uncle Fester asked them how they felt about mandatory jabs for NHS employees. You could tell they didn't agree with it at all but were too scared to say anything. What a bloody brave doctor he was for speaking up.

• Heart
  • Haha

xyzcba

VIP Member
It still doesn't set the best example, especially as he must be used to wearing surgical masks daily, considering he works in theatre.
This doctor's riled you hasn't he 😂 Thinking of anything you can to discredit him, across 2 different threads!

• Haha
  • Heart
What number of booster jabs are people willing to go up to?
Four vaccines in the space of a year seems so unhealthy.

• Heart

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
I would just like to say, that over the last two years I have gained a healthy hatred for the Government, and how they have handled the pandemic. Especially the rules concerning visitors to Care Homes and Hospitals. God knows how many lives have been lost, purely because relatives and friends were/are not allowed to visit their loved ones.

• Heart

cill2019

VIP Member
When I was talking to someone about my choice to not have the vaccine I mentioned thalidomide. To this I was told “medicine has come a long way since then, it’s totally different”
No I’m sorry I don’t think it is. Yes medicine has come on leaps and bounds BUT at that time in history doctors were told it was safe, when in fact the pharmas knew it wasn’t. Where’s the difference?!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Mbouzer

What a shocker ! I bet they weren't expecting that . I wonder what his senior managers will have to say :sneaky:
Absolutely love it! Sajid Javid looks like an awkward little idiot and the nurses faces at the beginning say it all! Bet Sajid was fuming when the camera went off 🤣 Love it

The full vid is even more awkward

• Heart
  • Wow

Sopamo05

At this stage, people have seen and heard enough evidence of the vaccine being dangerous. I mean the dog on the street knows that the vaccine causes miscarriages and stillbirths in addition to cancer, myocarditis, heart attacks, strokes and blood clots. To put it more bluntly, if someone isn't questioning the overall narrative being pushed by the MSM and governments as well as all of the excess deaths in younger people, they're completely thick. Throughout history, there has never EVER been a time where governments or those in positions of authority have been pushing something on others for their own good.

• Heart
  • Sick

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Dr James was on the radio this morning speaking in a personal capacity. I think that is very telling.
What about the doctors and NHS staff who support mandatory vaccines are they speaking in a personal capacity too? Sadly I fear this guys career is in jeopardy. He did say that an entire midwifery unit somewhere was going to lose their team if they do go through with sacking staff. That is unreal!
How could anyone think firing a 100,000 healthcare workers in an already stretched industry is a good idea!? It's going to cause untold damage both in the economy and in health. My nana is currently locked in her room with absolutely no one to talk to and because of the shortage in carers she will not be getting anywhere near the amount of care she needs. How can anyone argue this is a good idea!?

• Sad
  • Heart

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
Woah. I had to read that twice to make sure I understood that correctly. Now I'm pro-vaccine and all, but halting fertility treatments because someone is not vaccinated is absolutely heartbreaking. Unlike a vaccine which you can pretty much get at any time (as long as you're not already sick from the virus, I know I know), fertility treatments are dependent on your cycle and it is devastating to have your appointment cancelled/pushed back because they haven't gotten the job. I'm so angry and sad to hear about this.
Especially unfair when you look into how many women have had period problems since their jab.