COVID-19 vaccine #11 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They don't take into account that every body is different. We all have different genetic and cultural traits. Even if everyone got this jab, some would be fit and healthy and others would have endless health problems. I have never had the flu jab because I last had flu in 1987, my brother has it every year but still gets a dose of flu every year and any infection that's doing the rounds. Like the old lady who smokes 100 cigs a day and lives to 94 and the fitness fanatic who snuffed it young.

If you can't give peanut butter to each and every child because some kids will have severe reactions how can they get away with this?

Maybe this will be the hill some normally compliant parents will refuse.
So true.

Thank you. Loved this, it’s disgusting how we were encouraged to clap and are now sacking them. Like I mentioned I’m a previous post, there is a covid outbreak in a local care home caused by a member of staff. A vaccinated member of staff. It is tyranny.
Bet he hasn't even seen 4000 people in the last 12 months, other than to jab them.
Have also been told that doctors are in such a hurry to earn money, they are failing to aspirate when injecting, which could lead to blood clots. Anyway, I think the whole rotten show's beginning to crumble. The Gov are backing down from endless Boosters and maybe towards preventative tablets.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Sorry, meant to say air embolism, not blood clot. Also, when I trained as a nurse we always got the doctor to work out the dose of injection according to height and weight.

Reactions: 7
Apparently he has been arrested again as he left his hotel... So detained again.

Also found out yesterday that apparently Australian MPs are exempt from their own mandates..... Wonder why, seeing as they totally believe they are the way forward surely they would follow their own rules🤔😏

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Apparently he has been arrested again as he left his hotel... So detained again.

Also found out yesterday that apparently Australian MPs are exempt from their own mandates..... Wonder why, seeing as they totally believe they are the way forward surely they would follow their own rules🤔😏
Australian MPs are only exempt if they are entering the grounds of parliament to conduct parliamentary business; they still wouldn't be allowed to enter any of the bars, dining places or restaurants without a vaccine.

Reactions: 1
I would just like to say, that over the last two years I have gained a healthy hatred for the Government, and how they have handled the pandemic. Especially the rules concerning visitors to Care Homes and Hospitals. God knows how many lives have been lost, purely because relatives and friends were/are not allowed to visit their loved ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
At this stage, people have seen and heard enough evidence of the vaccine being dangerous. I mean the dog on the street knows that the vaccine causes miscarriages and stillbirths in addition to cancer, myocarditis, heart attacks, strokes and blood clots. To put it more bluntly, if someone isn't questioning the overall narrative being pushed by the MSM and governments as well as all of the excess deaths in younger people, they're completely thick. Throughout history, there has never EVER been a time where governments or those in positions of authority have been pushing something on others for their own good.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
At this stage, people have seen and heard enough evidence of the vaccine being dangerous. I mean the dog on the street knows that the vaccine causes miscarriages and stillbirths in addition to cancer, myocarditis, heart attacks, strokes and blood clots. To put it more bluntly, if someone isn't questioning the overall narrative being pushed by the MSM and governments as well as all of the excess deaths in younger people, they're completely thick. Throughout history, there has never EVER been a time where governments or those in positions of authority have been pushing something on others for their own good.
My husband was watching some GMB debate online and a woman was trying to argue that children are more at risk of Omicron. The others were telling her she was wrong looking at the data from S/A. Her response was Phizer said it's 20% more deadly to children. Convenient when they're currently trying to flogg their vaccine to children.

Well if Phizer said it it must be true, because they would have no reason to lie or misrepresent data.

How can people be so stupid. How can you blindly trust a pharmaceutical company like that. The same industry that got half of America addicted to opioids. The same industry that flog medicines with know life-changing side effects that they cover up and then take the fine when they get found out.

We're supposed to trust that these people have our best interest at heart. No thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
My husband was watching some GMB debate online and a woman was trying to argue that children are more at risk of Omicron. The others were telling her she was wrong looking at the data from S/A. Her response was Phizer said it's 20% more deadly to children. Convenient when they're currently trying to flogg their vaccine to children.

Well if Phizer said it it must be true, because they would have no reason to lie or misrepresent data.

How can people be so stupid. How can you blindly trust a pharmaceutical company like that. The same industry that got half of America addicted to opioids. The same industry that flog medicines with know life-changing side effects that they cover up and then take the fine when they get found out.

We're supposed to trust that these people have our best interest at heart. No thanks.
Wierd, because, I mean, they seem genuine...🤭🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They also admitted to deliberately misleading investigators about the safety of their heart valves in which 100 people died.
There were fined $60 million for bribery.
The chairman for Reuters factcheck is also on the pfizer board.

Anyway in Pfizer we trust.
And Reuters are now in partnership with Twitter. Funny that!

And yet so trustworthy 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 13
They also admitted to deliberately misleading investigators about the safety of their heart valves in which 100 people died.
There were fined $60 million for bribery.
The chairman for Reuters factcheck is also on the pfizer board.

Anyway in Pfizer we trust.
The track record of Pfizer is, frankly, immoral.

There is an immense amount of info in this video on how the trials for this inoculation were conducted and the data extrapolated (or, should I say, manipulated).

I appreciate that the title given by the person who uploaded it may possibly be inflammatory, but I beseech people to watch it in its entirety, however you feel about the current situation.

I don't want to say whichever 'side' you're on as I don't think that's appropriate- we should all be together. I want to make it clear that, jabbed or not, I don't wish to pass judgement on anyone. We've all come to our decisions on what we have deemed our best reasoning.

I'd be especially interested to hear the opinions of those of you who have, or have had, experience in the field of medical research, trials and development.

Please watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The track record of Pfizer is, frankly, immoral.

There is an immense amount of info in this video on how the trials for this inoculation were conducted and the data extrapolated (or, should I say, manipulated).

I appreciate that the title given by the person who uploaded it may possibly be inflammatory, but I beseech people to watch it in its entirety, however you feel about the current situation.

I don't want to say whichever 'side' you're on as I don't think that's appropriate- we should all be together. I want to make it clear that, jabbed or not, I don't wish to pass judgement on anyone. We've all come to our decisions on what we have deemed our best reasoning.

I'd be especially interested to hear the opinions of those of you who have, or have had, experience in the field of medical research, trials and development.

Please watch.

Another video very similar to this had been posted on another thread and was quickly picked apart. Here is a link to an article which does the same to what you have posted.

Please watch this regarding absolute risk reduction and relative risk reduction.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Sorry, meant to say air embolism, not blood clot. Also, when I trained as a nurse we always got the doctor to work out the dose of injection according to height and weight.

I posted this a while ago, that the way the vaccines are administered could be causing the issues and side effects (not necessarily the vaccines themselves)

Reactions: 2
Two interesting videos from Jimmy Dore. Pro vax but also was injured by the vax. Jimmy is my voice of sanity in all this

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.