COVID-19 vaccine #11 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't leave of your free will, if you don't want the vaccine hold out. My daughter is NHS and is going through the same as you.

I'm led to believe that if you decline the vaccine and they are going through with the mandate they have to follow a disciplinary procedure.

There are many people with you ❤ my daughters ward are nearly all against mandatory vaccines even though they are vaccinated themselves.
Its so bad we're in this position. Potentially firing so many people will be a disaster.

Reactions: 17
Don't leave of your free will, if you don't want the vaccine hold out. My daughter is NHS and is going through the same as you.

I'm led to believe that if you decline the vaccine and they are going through with the mandate they have to follow a disciplinary procedure.

There are many people with you ❤ my daughters ward are nearly all against mandatory vaccines even though they are vaccinated themselves.
I think they actually won't go through with the mandate when push comes to shove so personally, I would hold off! but that's just my personal opinion :)

Reactions: 17
If they didn't realise that the immunity from the vaccine would only last a short while, then how can they possibly know the long term effects of the vaccine?

Whoops, wait for it.
That question is not on the approved list and should not be asked and if it is make sure to label, shame and embarrass that person for asking such a stupid question.

Reactions: 30
If they didn't realise that the immunity from the vaccine would only last a short while, then how can they possibly know the long term effects of the vaccine?

Whoops, wait for it.
That question is not on the approved list and should not be asked and if it is make sure to label, shame and embarrass that person for asking such a stupid question.
Or be told that all the correct testing was done, and that the only reason we got it so quickly was that the red tape was cut 🙄

You know, that important red tape that means people are watched for years after the trial

Reactions: 11
Yes 👏👏👏👏

BED BLOCKING why is this not being talked about more. One of the reasons the wards are under so much pressure is because they are full with patients waiting for a care plan or to be discharged into a care home. Which there are huge delays due to no staff.

WHY?.....because they've all been sacked 🤦‍♀️

I'm not sure the people calling for mandatory vaccines for NHS staff actually know what outcome will be if this goes through. I'd be more scared of that situation than Covid itself.

Reactions: 21
I'm not sure the people calling for mandatory vaccines for NHS staff actually know what outcome will be if this goes through. I'd be more scared of that situation than Covid itself.
I’m sure their minds would be quickly changed if they developed cancer and the NHS was too understaffed to treat them. When your life is on the line would you really care if the doctor/nurse treating you has had a covid vaccine?

Reactions: 20
Any nhs/care staff on here? ☹
We're getting pressure to start getting the vax in time for April 1 or dismissal. So far i've refused to give confirmation i havent had it but not sure this will last. Has anyone managed to get a temp exemption?
It's all so wrong, isn't it.

Not sure whether it's been mentioned, as I've not caught up fully on the thread yet- are you on Telegram? There is a group for 100K, and also others with people in the same position as you. It may be useful to be able to communicate with others first-hand and share experiences. I'm pretty sure I've also seen local branches/groups on there too?

Please hold strong- I appreciate that it is much easier said than done... we all need to keep ourselves and our loved-ones fed, warm and sheltered, after all.

I don't know you, but I admire you and am sure that many others will also be hoping against hope that something will change. You shouldn't be put in this awful position xx

• Heart
I’m sure their minds would be quickly changed if they developed cancer and the NHS was too understaffed to treat them. When your life is on the line would you really care if the doctor/nurse treating you has had a covid vaccine?
Exactly, people can't think long term.

What they will expect is they will still be number 1, because anyone with that kind of diagnosis or possibly getting checked out to make sure that isn't their diagnosis isn't unreasonable to think this. Anyone would in that predicament.

What they fail to understand is that the NHS will change beyond belief and will never go back to how it is now, I know it's not perfect but I can guarantee it will only go one way and that will be down.

Reactions: 12

The Dr who spoke up to Sajid.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Anyone else read the Guardian article "My bile rises..."?
Was honestly quite shocked by what the Dr had wrote, seems to be very based on personal morals rather than medical need. The dying cancer patient was rightfully referred to as a "patient" and a lot of space was given to humanising her by showing how her family were impacted by her care. Yet the unvaccinated patient was simply referred to as a "man" not a patient needing an ICU bed because he was a Covid patient, but an unvaccinated man. The article also claims he wouldn't have been so ill if he had been vaxxed, how can they be so certain? Does he have certain increased risks factors, in terms of lifestyle, health, housing? Did the cancer patient smoke 3 packs a day? Why is a medic making an article about the "deserving" and the "undeserving"?

Why also would a "dying" cancer patient be on an ICU ward? Surely they should be moved to palliative care and not forced to go through such invasive physically taxing care just to tell the family "we did all we could", at the expense of a bed that could help someone survive their illness?

Thought the Guardian would have been better than this, it's no different from right wing rags hating on patients with diabetes or obesity. The real failures are shutting everything and scaring people so they wouldn't go to get those early symptoms checked out, lack of staff and beds, lack of care home beds so people can get moved from hospital. Not something that seems perfectly usual... a dying patient being moved from ICU to a ward better suited to their needs, and someone in need of ICU taking that space, regardless of how both patients unfortunately ended up there.

Sorry for the rant but this is just creating division and hatred

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Was honestly quite shocked by what the Dr had wrote, seems to be very based on personal morals rather than medical need. The dying cancer patient was rightfully referred to as a "patient" and a lot of space was given to humanising her by showing how her family were impacted by her care. Yet the unvaccinated patient was simply referred to as a "man" not a patient needing an ICU bed because he was a Covid patient, but an unvaccinated man. The article also claims he wouldn't have been so ill if he had been vaxxed, how can they be so certain? Does he have certain increased risks factors, in terms of lifestyle, health, housing? Did the cancer patient smoke 3 packs a day? Why is a medic making an article about the "deserving" and the "undeserving"?

Why also would a "dying" cancer patient be on an ICU ward? Surely they should be moved to palliative care and not forced to go through such invasive physically taxing care just to tell the family "we did all we could", at the expense of a bed that could help someone survive their illness?

Thought the Guardian would have been better than this, it's no different from right wing rags hating on patients with diabetes or obesity. The real failures are shutting everything and scaring people so they wouldn't go to get those early symptoms checked out, lack of staff and beds, lack of care home beds so people can get moved from hospital. Not something that seems perfectly usual... a dying patient being moved from ICU to a ward better suited to their needs, and someone in need of ICU taking that space, regardless of how both patients unfortunately ended up there.

The wording is very important when brainwashing people into believing the narrative and at the same time dividing us all.
All MSM is corrupt. even those who are breakaway are still owned and therefore not really breaking away

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I find it really odd the way they’re making differences in ICU admissions, giving certain people labels and welcoming others ,because of a vaccine,do people forget the trillions in revenue generated from tobacco companies over the years that the Gov are very happy to receive tax from, the advertising for alcohol and tobacco used to be a big thing where those companies sponsonered numerous big events from snooker to the premier league, where was the public health message there , the Gov were more than happy to let those things decimate society because they were making a profit from them, yet now we’re expected to believe they care about our health…it’s laughable…a patient was a patient, they were never judged on the lifestyle that put them there .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

I've not read it but I didn't know doctors and medical staff to be so openly judgemental before this vaccine rollout. 🤔It's disgusting and never stands up to scrutiny.

My sister has been shouted at weekly at work about being unvaccinated but has held her head up high. Now she says even the die hards are calling for Boris's head.
I should be glad but where the f have these people been that this is what gets them riled 🤷🤯.
Imo these parties, gatherings and rule breakings have always been known about and could have been leaked at the time...

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I personally don't see them pushing through with it as hard and fast as they're making out, they may leave it to individual Trusts, who knows.

I think they had so much faith in the vax & the public support for it that they never expected so many medical professionals to disagree with them. I absolutely think they've been shocked by the backlash, and are continuing to threaten it to push more to have it.

I know they've already done it with care staff, but that was to test the water. The NHS can't afford to lose thousands upon thousands of medical professionals with years of training and experience. And they know this. If they really felt they were a danger to society, why keep them over the winter, when they would see a higher influx of patients?

None of it makes sense and they know it.

It’s only in England they’re doing mandatory vaccines isn’t it? I’m sure they said it wouldn’t be happening in NI , don’t know about the other regions.

Reactions: 1
It’s only in England they’re doing mandatory vaccines isn’t it? I’m sure they said it wouldn’t be happening in NI , don’t know about the other regions.
I saw something the other day about Swann wanting to introduce mandatory covid and flu jabs for new healthcare staff - but I don't think theres been much movement on that even.

My neighbour has had bad Covid and is still recovering, and my auntie and cousin both had it. All have done everything right but were still quite ill. Thankfully none had to go to hospital, though.

It scares me how it doesn't seem to be slowing down?

• Sad
Have people forgotten that people have always gotten ill during winter months with that seasons viruses? That it spread around work and people were in bed or off sick for weeks. Have people forgotten that although they felt like death most people didn't need hospital help but some did? And that for some they took months to regain full health or had a few recurrent infections.
Have people really forgotten all this?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.