COVID-19 vaccine #11 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have people forgotten that people have always gotten ill during winter months with that seasons viruses? That it spread around work and people were in bed or off sick for weeks. Have people forgotten that although they felt like death most people didn't need hospital help but some did? And that for some they took months to regain full health or had a few recurrent infections.
Have people really forgotten all this?
Seriously? They don’t cause a global pandemic like Covid-19 has, they don’t have the transmissibility rate that Covid-19 has. They don’t affect people to the scale that Covid-19 has.

My neighbour has had bad Covid and is still recovering, and my auntie and cousin both had it. All have done everything right but were still quite ill. Thankfully none had to go to hospital, though.

It scares me how it doesn't seem to be slowing down?
There are a lot of questions marks in what direction we are heading but hopefully cases will start to drop.

Reactions: 2
Seriously? They don’t cause a global pandemic like Covid-19 has, they don’t have the transmissibility rate that Covid-19 has. They don’t affect people to the scale that Covid-19 has.

There are a lot of questions marks in what direction we are heading but hopefully cases will start to drop.
AS usual you didn't get my point. But I don't need to explain myself to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

There are a lot of questions marks in what direction we are heading
but hopefully cases will start to drop.
Hopefully not multipile vaccines a year for the foreseeable future. Not anti-vaxx but I'm getting fed up of being injected.

Reactions: 8
Have people forgotten that people have always gotten ill during winter months with that seasons viruses? That it spread around work and people were in bed or off sick for weeks. Have people forgotten that although they felt like death most people didn't need hospital help but some did? And that for some they took months to regain full health or had a few recurrent infections.
Have people really forgotten all this?
I had this exact same conversation a couple of days ago with my husband.

It's like the population think that every other illness has disappeared into the abyss never to be seen again.

We will still get coughs, colds, flu, pneumonia, sickness bugs, gastro bugs etc, etc, etc. Some viruses take an age to recover from.

Also, I hate to say it, but young (or old) seemingly healthy people die. It sounds harsh but they do and will continue to, yes we've got a vaccine for Covid this won't stop all the other things. ** I know it doesn't stop Covid BTW!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Would people even be aware of this virus without mass media scaremongering though? If it wasn’t for social media and MSM I definitely wouldn’t know there was a ‘deadly’ virus around. There’s hardly been bodies piling up on the streets like we were led to believe. You’ve said many times how severe covid was for you, at what point did you think your life was genuinely in danger?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Would people even be aware of this virus without mass media scaremongering though? If it wasn’t for social media and MSM I definitely wouldn’t know there was a ‘deadly’ virus around. There’s hardly been bodies piling up on the streets like we were led to believe. You’ve said many times how severe covid was for you, at what point did you think your life was genuinely in danger?
That's because action was taken to prevent the overwhelming of the NHS that would have lead to 'bodies in the street' as you metaphorically put it. If it wasn't then you would have noticed it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That's because action was taken to prevent the overwhelming of the NHS that would have lead to 'bodies in the street' as you metaphorically put it. If it wasn't then you would have noticed it.
We don't have a big advertising campaign for all the other things that overwhelm the NHS do we? 😂

Reactions: 14
Does someone need to be at death’s door for it to be taken seriously? Someone surviving Covid-19 does not mean they have recovered from it. Many who have had it ‘mildy’ are left with long term symptoms.

Reactions: 2
Coughs, colds and flu is a worldwide thing I thought. We just didn't used to report every said cough, cold or flu.
Coughs, colds and flu didn't put people in hospital and intensive care at the same rate that Covid does though that's the difference. The NHS certainly does struggle with flu though I remember seeing many stories in the news about it over the years with shortages of beds etc. but never on the scale that Covid has done.

Reactions: 5
Coughs, colds and flu didn't put people in hospital and intensive care at the same rate that Covid does though that's the difference. The NHS certainly does struggle with flu though I remember seeing many stories in the news about it over the years with shortages of beds etc. but never on the scale that Covid has done.
Many of the people in hospital were there for something else, Covid is not the primary reason they are in hospital.

Are there actually any figures that give the breakdown of hospital admissions of;

People who are fit, healthy, no known underlying health conditions, healthy bmi, non smokers

v's

the opposite

?

Cough/cold/flu is not the same as Covid-19.

It is for some people

Reactions: 12
Parosmia, fatigue, brain fog, difficult with my breathing. I am having tests done in the next month or so.
The only thing that is genuinely worth seeing a doctor is difficulty breathing as you might have an underlying condition. Feeling tired and lack of concentration? Mabye spend less time online and more time outdoors, change your diet, swap the fig rolls for apples 👍🏼

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Many of the people in hospital were there for something else, Covid is not the primary reason they are in hospital.

Are there actually any figures that give the breakdown of hospital admissions of;

People who are fit, healthy, no known underlying health conditions, healthy bmi, non smokers

v's

the opposite

?
For your theory to be correct though how do you explain the very significant increase in hospitalisations and deaths over a normal year? Excess deaths is the key figure to look at, there has to be an explanation for those and the explanation is Covid.

The only thing that is genuinely worth seeing a doctor is difficulty breathing as you might have an underlying condition. Feeling tired and lack of concentration? Mabye spend less time online and more time outdoors, change your diet, swap the fig rolls for apples 👍🏼
Could the underlying condition perhaps be Covid? Can I ask, is your view that Covid doesn't exist at all? If so, what in your view is the reason that it has been made up? I've tried to understand conspiracy theorists views over the pandemic but I've always struggled with if what you are saying is true what is the agenda behind making it all up? Who are the people making it up and what are they getting out of it by doing so?

Reactions: 5
I don’t spend that much time online and I do go outdoors. 😊 Regarding diet - mediterranean.

I am having lung function tests to see what is going on with breathing and bloods too.

Reactions: 3
For your theory to be correct though how do you explain the very significant increase in hospitalisations and deaths over a normal year? Excess deaths is the key figure to look at, there has to be an explanation for those and the explanation is Covid.
It's not 'a theory' my daughter works on a ward where most of their covid patients have caught while already there.

What are the annual death figures? Example according to ons.gov the month of November 2021 the leading cause of death was Alzheimers, Covid was the third.

Reactions: 9
It's not 'a theory' my daughter works on a ward where most of their covid patients have caught while already there.

What are the annual death figures? Example according to ons.gov the month of November 2021 the leading cause of death was Alzheimers, Covid was the third.
I believe the 2020 figures (so pre-vaccines which have reduced deaths significantly) were at record highs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.