COVID-19 vaccine #11 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe Scotland have done this 💔
Woah. I had to read that twice to make sure I understood that correctly. Now I'm pro-vaccine and all, but halting fertility treatments because someone is not vaccinated is absolutely heartbreaking. Unlike a vaccine which you can pretty much get at any time (as long as you're not already sick from the virus, I know I know), fertility treatments are dependent on your cycle and it is devastating to have your appointment cancelled/pushed back because they haven't gotten the job. I'm so angry and sad to hear about this.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Absolutely love it! Sajid Javid looks like an awkward little idiot and the nurses faces at the beginning say it all! Bet Sajid was fuming when the camera went off 🤣 Love it

The full vid is even more awkward
View attachment 972913
He’s an Arse! As soon as Mr James, the consultant, said he didn’t agree with the mandatory jabs policy and why - succinctly too - Sajid immediately tries to get someone to say something contrary and fails. He completely blusters his way through the exchange. Best part for me was when we saw an absolutely flummoxed Sajid, when Mr James pointed out that if they were intending on relying on the “boosters” to maintain protection, they’d have to jab NHS staff monthly. JABID didn’t know what to say when that was followed up with, “which you’re not going to do” regarding giving NHS staff monthly boosters. Of course they can’t commit to giving NHS staff monthly boosters. That wouldn’t be sustainable.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Woah. I had to read that twice to make sure I understood that correctly. Now I'm pro-vaccine and all, but halting fertility treatments because someone is not vaccinated is absolutely heartbreaking. Unlike a vaccine which you can pretty much get at any time (as long as you're not already sick from the virus, I know I know), fertility treatments are dependent on your cycle and it is devastating to have your appointment cancelled/pushed back because they haven't gotten the job. I'm so angry and sad to hear about this.
Especially unfair when you look into how many women have had period problems since their jab.

Reactions: 28
Disgusting. They are really taking drastic measures to force ppl to take that jab arent they. Desperate measures hey 🤔
I’ve just read some of the comments and maybe it’s lack of sleep but honestly I cried. Couples finding out in the clinics on the day their treatment that it was cancelled, that’s inhumane! The mental health fallout from this is going to be enormous 😔

The percentage figures are terrifying but 88% of what?? Where can I find the actual number of women they are talking about?

It’s terrified me as someone unvaccinated who is potentially planning a pregnancy that is higher risk due to my age. And I don’t have the added pressure thank the lord of ivf. And that’s another thing. It states about anyone worried about age will have the time added back to ensure they haven’t gone past the age of eligibility, that’s all well and good but you can’t physically have that time back and I wouldn’t trust them not to move the goalposts on that either!

I want to believe they are doing it for the right reasons but my heart breaks for these couples

Especially unfair when you look into how many women have had period problems since their jab.
One woman commented that she hasn’t had a period in the 10 months since her vaccine 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I think the vaccine had an impact on my cycle, it didn't click with me until recently and I had initially put it down to the start of peri symptoms but it definitely followed the vaccine. In some instances I've had two periods a month and in others been so late I've taken a pregnancy test. But who knows 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I bet a lot of them declined the jab BECAUSE they were planning fertility treatment

• Sad
Reactions: 21
My colleague at work is really suffering with hers, she is declining any further boosters and her doctor wants to examine her and investigate, her doctor also said that her period problems are related to the vaccine and she has seen it alot. Three vaccinations in one year is ridiculous it doesn’t even give your body time to get itself back to normal until you’re then getting another one which is going to affect your cycle again.

Reactions: 14
I’ve been suffering with unusual bleeding between cycles since the vaccines (usually like clockwork with no problems) I had to have pelvic ultrasounds this week to check things out and there were no abnormalities thankfully so makes me wonder if it’s linked to the vaccines somehow.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Anger, sadness and suspicion regarding the pregnancy and fertility pushing of the vaccines. The scaremongering but not transparent figures and the fact that being pregnant is still one of the VERY few reasons on gov UK for vaccine pass exemption, up to 16 weeks after giving birth doesn't add up to me. It's sick to put so much pressure/fear on at times that are naturally scarier anyway.

There are two adverts constantly on the radio usually straight after one another. One says words to this affect "every adult now needs to get a booster as 2 vaccines DO NOT protect you from serious illness and hospitalisation from Omicron".
The other way "it's good that children have had the vaccine but to protect them from serious illness and hospitalisation every child now needs to get their 2nd vaccine. Help them stay safe by making sure they get a second vaccine"
🤔 Are they taking the piss.

Apparently Dr "I Love Him" said off air that it's not really affecting the young, mainly the already ill and obese.
Anyone still arguing against natural immunity needs a lie down

Reactions: 13
Absolutely love it! Sajid Javid looks like an awkward little idiot and the nurses faces at the beginning say it all! Bet Sajid was fuming when the camera went off 🤣 Love it

The full vid is even more awkward
View attachment 972913
Just rewatching this, the bit at the end where he says "Well we take the best advice" is so annoying like he might as well have said I actually don't care what you think just here for tv content

Reactions: 11
Just rewatching this, the bit at the end where he says "Well we take the best advice" is so annoying like he might as well have said I actually don't care what you think just here for tv content
I rewatched it back this morning and noticed how uncomfortable the nurses looked when Uncle Fester asked them how they felt about mandatory jabs for NHS employees. You could tell they didn't agree with it at all but were too scared to say anything. What a bloody brave doctor he was for speaking up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
We take the best advice from the vaccine experts who we pay handsomely, and whose research are also funded by big pharma*

The people to listen to are the ones like this Dr, who have no horse in the race, and are risking their career and reputation, because that is morally and ethically the right thing to do.

*I of course can't prove this, just going based off of the fact that the drug industry funds lots of research

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I rewatched it back this morning and noticed how uncomfortable the nurses looked when Uncle Fester asked them how they felt about mandatory jabs for NHS employees. You could tell they didn't agree with it at all but were too scared to say anything. What a bloody brave doctor he was for speaking up.
Hahahahha Uncle Fester 🤣🤣

D76ADC7C-E886-429C-B2CC-87279FB9D3F2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
No wonder people are saying they're struggling to get appointments at their Doctors...

20,000 this month so far = £300k
I'm sure it was even more at weekends. And £15 was the Monday to Friday incentive 😑

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Playing devil's advocate, maybe some of them agreed with it, but didn't want to piss unvaccinated colleagues off by saying it on national TV.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.