• Yes.

Votes: 116 52.0%
  • No.

Votes: 38 17.0%
  • Don’t think so.

Votes: 69 30.9%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wishing you well @Cupcakemum . Your posts throughout 2021 have been sensible, informative,well balanced and helpful to many and it genuinely upsets me that you and others are going through this. I'm lucky that being unvaccinated does not threaten my job. Although it does keep me apart from my friends, family and winter abroad.
Happy new year to my virtual support. I know it will be a better one. ❤🎉✨🤞🌤☀

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Journalist Dan Cohen of MintPress News recently discovered that public officials like Harris County Judge Lina Hidalgo and media representatives had reported that a man in Texas became the first American to die from the Omicron variant. But when Cohen checked with the Harris County Public Health Department he discovered that the truth was quite different.

The same happened here didnt it?

Reactions: 6
Journalist Dan Cohen of MintPress News recently discovered that public officials like Harris County Judge Lina Hidalgo and media representatives had reported that a man in Texas became the first American to die from the Omicron variant. But when Cohen checked with the Harris County Public Health Department he discovered that the truth was quite different.

It did, on LBC , the caller said his relative had died of it, but he was telling porkies

Yep!
Google first Omicron death and all the lies come up.

Northampton have released it to the press that no one in their care has died though.

To find out the truth you need to remember what NHS Trust the person died in to look it up.
Meanwhile the media have stayed silent in correcting this

Reactions: 8
My new years Resolution is not to read any other threads where ignorant, not very nice people think they are clever and current by calling completely sane intelligent people who don't want to have endless unnecessary vaccines ( for lots of different reasons) "antivaxxers" who believe in 5g conspiracies and who bully others not to have them. 🤣.
They only show themselves up by appearing not very bright and also run the risk of being "antivaxxers" themselves if they don't want to keep getting jabbed.
It's so lazy, boring and small-minded to keep repeating the same insults as an argument. They never see the bigger picture of peoples right to choose. Something any good citizen should care deeply about. They don't even think people should have a right to talk about not wanting THREE unnecessary vaccines!!! Like I said they only show themselves up

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
My new years Resolution is not to read any other threads where ignorant, not very nice people think they are clever and current by calling completely sane intelligent people who don't want to have endless unnecessary vaccines ( for lots of different reasons) "antivaxxers" who believe in 5g conspiracies and who bully others not to have them. 🤣.
They only show themselves up by appearing not very bright and also run the risk of being "antivaxxers" themselves if they don't want to keep getting jabbed.
It's so lazy, boring and small-minded to keep repeating the same insults as an argument. They never see the bigger picture of peoples right to choose. Something any good citizen should care deeply about. They don't even think people should have a right to talk about not wanting THREE unnecessary vaccines!!! Like I said they only show themselves up
I'm with you 100% . It's quite horrifying how nasty people can be, yet we are targeted as the vile ones, well according to them we are. I nearly deleted my account this evening after reading a particular thread on here, but why should I, I have every right to be here and voice my opinions, but unlike them, I'm not nasty and hateful, and I'm proud to stand along side a select few posters on tattle who I have so much in common with ❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I'm with you 100% . It's quite horrifying how nasty people can be, yet we are targeted as the vile ones, well according to them we are. I nearly deleted my account this evening after reading a particular thread on here, but why should I, I have every right to be here and voice my opinions, but unlike them, I'm not nasty and hateful, and I'm proud to stand along side a select few posters on tattle who I have so much in common with ❤
YES it takes my breathe away. Especially what I saw tonight. But I feel we can hold our heads up high and have the courage of our convictions and faith in our characters without resorting to their level. 💚

• Heart
Exactly and it doesn't even make any sense. I've had all my routine vaccinations, as have my children, but because I don't want this one (or three), I am an 'anti-vaxxer'. How? 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Do they have a vaccine for "living in irrational fear of all things covid related".
A widespread, damaging and long lasting disease caused by our caring governments and spread by our poisonous media ☹

Exactly and it doesn't even make any sense. I've had all my routine vaccinations, as have my children, but because I don't want this one (or three), I am an 'anti-vaxxer'. How? 😅
And now if you don't have the booster you'll be classed as an "anti vaxxer" too. Quite laughable really.

Reactions: 13
Fear makes you do and say horrible things. Those people are the same ones not questioning anything that is happening. As I said in the UO thread, anyone not questioning at this point is as thick as tit. I cannot put it nicer than that. They would rather question our intelligence in all ways (including spelling and grammar) than admit they might be wrong or that this is just not making sense.
I noticed none of them had any sympathy for someone who was forced to get a vaccine or lose a job they loved. but I did notice the same person was called a bully for daring to question why someone would be taking so many tests as it won't be good for their mental health. 😒

• Heart
Will people keep taking the booster now they're saying it's a milder illness ? the booster uptake has been dropping since before Christmas, the only way maybe is to treat people like they are abroad, but I'm not sure even that would work in the UK.

0113E0FF-B8EC-49A8-ACD1-25B7F27A241A.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Will people keep taking the booster now they're saying it's a milder illness ? the booster uptake has been dropping since before Christmas, the only way maybe is to treat people like they are abroad, but I'm not sure even that would work in the UK.

View attachment 955510
Is the 2nd graph showing the vaccination uptake and the 1st graph is showing critical admission by vaccine status?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.