COVID-19 vaccine #11 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What number of booster jabs are people willing to go up to?
Four vaccines in the space of a year seems so unhealthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
He deserves a prison sentence, not a knighthood.
There's a petition with 100k+ signatures asking for it to be removed. Started by Angus scott. If you search for it it will come up.

Thank you for posting. Although I do feel happier now that our resident scientists and factcheckers have "debunked" it and all is rosy in the vaccine world 🙃🤦
The more the merrier though and i like reading other's opinions.

P.s I'm writing this in my secret bunker safe from 5g radiation and with my tin foil hat on. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thank you for posting. Although I do feel happier now that our resident scientists and factcheckers have "debunked" it and all is rosy in the vaccine world 🙃🤦
Just checking out who Deanna McLeod is. A few things that are posted tend to be debunked when looked into as they are a snippet of something bigger or something that has been taken out of context.

Reactions: 4
Im very happy that you didn't have any reactions but I don't read twatter or fakebook, I'm going by the 8 people I work with 6 had 24 to 72 hours of bedbound reaction, and we don't get sick pay, they are never off, so it was genuine.
Imagine if they got Covid and spent 5 weeks or months in ITU. Then RTA victims couldn’t be treated in a timely way as no beds // staff // theatre space. Or the cancer patients waiting for surgery. Mental.

Sorry to hear you had a bad reaction. Apparently you can have a more severe reaction if you've already had Covid. To be honest I would say natural immunity is far more superior to vaccine immunity. I saw a clip from a private organisation who are doing their own research into natural immunity as the US government will not fund any research into it (alarm bells anyone!). Apparently they believe natural immunity is 20 times greater than vaccine immunity. But hey there's no money to be made in natural immunity is there 😉.
Wanna try natural immunity to polio? German measles ? Diphtheria? I’m sure the private organisation are making money // being funded somewhere so I’m sure they’re ok 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine if they got Covid and spent 5 weeks or months in ITU. Then RTA victims couldn’t be treated in a timely way as no beds // staff // theatre space. Or the cancer patients waiting for surgery. Mental.

Wanna try natural immunity to polio? German measles ? Diphtheria? I’m sure the private organisation are making money // being funded somewhere so I’m sure they’re ok 👍
Omicron evades natural immunity and does not fare any better.

I'll take an organisation trying to prove natural immunity than a questionable pharmaceutical company which stands to make billions and has legal immunity 🙃.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

imagine if they didn’t get vaccinated, caught covid and recovered without any issues…….

Reactions: 21
As someone who was at school in the late 60s/70s and single vaccines where around I didn't need the measles one as I had had measles and we all had to have a test before our TB vaccine, I'm sure that this checked for immunity or for a reaction.
People are hysterical 🙃

Reactions: 16
Meanwhile in the US Judge Terry Doughty's decision follows Texas.

"He also invokes former President Ronald Reagan while contending the vaccine mandate is a government overreach.In the immortal words of President Ronald Reagan, the nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I’m from the government and I’m here to help',."

1641166443974.png

I don't want to quote that hysterical person but most of my colleagues got covid early doors and survived intact with no hospital needed. They have their health issues but haven't been sick since before first lockdown except after having their various vaccines. The booster seemed to affect some of them quite badly at the time... but this seems to be okay/normal/accepted? As I said most of them had been exposed to covid already. Imo they were sick unnecessarily.

Reactions: 19
As someone who was at school in the late 60s/70s and single vaccines where around I didn't need the measles one as I had had measles and we all had to have a test before our TB vaccine, I'm sure that this checked for immunity or for a reaction.
People are hysterical 🙃
In the 50s we would go to measles/mumps parties to try and catch the virus to build up our natural immunity. The vaccines I had as a child have lasted a life-time.

Reactions: 15
I use those for knowing someone hit the sweet spot.

imagine if they didn’t get vaccinated, caught covid and recovered without any issues…….
Imagine a world in which people cared about others. 🙃
Imagine being a healthcare worker and watching healthy people die. Of ALL ages. Pregnant women have to have their babies preterm , and then die themselves in ITU. Alone. Imagine one of your eldest friends being in ITU right now due to Covid. Not hysterical just sad. And glad to their bit for humanity.

• Heart
Imagine being a healthcare worker and watching healthy people die. Of ALL ages. Pregnant women have to have their babies preterm , and then die themselves in ITU. Alone. Imagine one of your eldest friends being in ITU right now due to Covid. Not hysterical just sad. And glad to their bit for humanity.
Bloody hell did I just go back in time.

I didnt think anyone still thought like this. How can they with evidence to the contrary.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Imagine a world where people accepted other peoples choices of what medical procedures they choose to take. Yes people have died and yes its sad but this is a virus with a very high survival rate. Is it okay for healthy people from all ages to die or be left with life long conditions as a result of taking a vaccine that they didn’t need to take? Is it okay for people to be forced to take a medical procedure they don't want or they lose their jobs? Is it okay for the eldery to spend their last year of life alone and isolated because their family are not allowed to see them? Is it okay for women to go for a scan to be told their baby had died without their partner being present? Is it okay for people to lose their businesses and livelihoods due to lock down causing a huge mental health crisis? Is it okay for people who have already recovered from covid being forced to take a vaccine they don't need? Is it okay for the government and media to scare everyone shitless and continue to do so? Is it okay to destroy our childrens mental health and future?

Just because you don’t get a vaccine it doesn’t automatically give you a death sentence, especially now. Omnicrom is now a mild cold it’s mutated to the sniffles, the pandemic is over the hysteria needs to stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I am in a world where I care about others. As do many other people around me. The vaccine doesn’t equate to caring. True caring would be respecting people’s individual choices. It’s not my fault the programming of fear has effected you so much you view using your own bodies immune system as risky, if healthy, and selfish. I would rather my vaccines went to people who actually needed them.
Imagine caring that freedoms are being stripped away from people. Imagine caring people are losing there livelihoods over a vaccine which doesn’t stop transmission, so is an utterly pointless and politically motivated move.
Imagine your child dying from having the vaccine you were told was safe. Imagine knowing their heart is permanently damaged.
Imagine watching some of the people you know who have chosen to take every vaccine available, so tripled jabbed, facing long term health concerns. Because this is also happening.

I wonder why there is a huge increase in still births and miscarriages in non-covid but vaccinated mothers?

I am fascinated by the humanitarian slant on taking the vaccine though. Does it make you feel superior and more caring getting jabbed? Because getting jabbed doesn’t help anyone but yourself, apparently, even though you can have covid and make a full recovery without It. Including no medical intervention, if you are healthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.