COVID-19 vaccine #11 and general vaccine conversation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good for him 🙌 I'll ask my husband to see how this is going down on the doctor's discussion forum. I imagine this brave chap is getting an absolute pasting, and the GMC vultures will already be circling.
It could really go either way for him .

Reactions: 3

What a shocker ! I bet they weren't expecting that . I wonder what his senior managers will have to say :sneaky:
Absolutely love it! Sajid Javid looks like an awkward little idiot and the nurses faces at the beginning say it all! Bet Sajid was fuming when the camera went off 🤣 Love it

The full vid is even more awkward

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Absolutely love it! Sajid Javid looks like an awkward little idiot and the nurses faces at the beginning say it all! Bet Sajid was fuming when the camera went off 🤣 Love it

The full vid is even more awkward
Yeah Javid didn't know if he needed a shite or a haircut ...oh wait ! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The thing that tickled me is he's an anaesthetist yet touched the middle of his mask while talking. :) Surely he should know better than most that it's unsanitary to handle a mask in that way.

Reactions: 2
The thing that tickled me is he's an anaesthetist yet touched the middle of his mask while talking. :) Surely he should know better than most that it's unsanitary to handle a mask in that way.
He wasn't in theatre I'm sure his hands are extra clean

Reactions: 16
He wasn't in theatre I'm sure his hands are extra clean
It still doesn't set the best example, especially as he must be used to wearing surgical masks daily, considering he works in theatre.

Reactions: 4
I've been to hospital appointments and I've seen the reception staff with masks under chins chatting away, not surgery but they're not setting the example of strict mask rules.

The staff in the video are not prepping for surgery they're there for the aesthetics of Sajid after all surely the NHS are too overwhelmed to stand around chatting to him??

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
It still doesn't set the best example, especially as he must be used to wearing surgical masks daily, considering he works in theatre.
So you're telling me he can't adjust his mask once he puts it on ? what if he want's a cup of tea .

I've been to hospital appointments and I've seen the reception staff with masks under chins chatting away, not surgery but they're not setting the example of strict mask rules.

The staff in the video are not prepping for surgery they're there for the aesthetics of Sajid after all surely the NHS are too overwhelmed to chat to him??
Yep and the reception staff are wrong, too. Two wrongs don't make a right after all!

And I know they're not prepping for surgery, my point was that someone who has to wear a mask for their job (and has needed to long before covid) should surely know the proper way to handle one.

Reactions: 1
This doctor's riled you hasn't he 😂 Thinking of anything you can to discredit him, across 2 different threads!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So you're telling me he can't adjust his mask once he puts it on ? what if he want's a cup of tea .
He'd surely only have a cup of tea on his break and would then apply a fresh one to go into surgery I'd assume/hope!

This doctor's riled you hasn't he 😂 Thinking of anything you can to discredit him, across 2 different threads!
Nope, not riled me. I'm just giving my view, which is surely what discussion boards are for? 😂

I must admit I didn't actually realise it had been posted in both threads! I tend to navigate using the notification bell at the top which shows which topics I've posted in have had new replies.

Which actually raises a good point - rhetorical question, but why do we have two threads that are practically identical? Always wondered that.

Reactions: 3
Nope, not riled me. I'm just giving my view, which is surely what discussion boards are for? 😂

I must admit I didn't actually realise it had been posted in both threads! I tend to navigate using the notification bell at the top which shows which topics I've posted in have had new replies.

Which actually raises a good point - rhetorical question, but why do we have two threads that are practically identical? Always wondered that.
This thread is meant to be more specific to the vaccine and the other thread is general Covid-19 talk although similar topics are discussed on both.

They’re not identical.
One is for those questioning the narrative. The other is for those complying with the narrative. The question is whether one can tell the difference or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This thread is meant to be more specific to the vaccine and the other thread is general Covid-19 talk although similar topics are discussed on both.
Yeah, I know they have different titles, but it's always struck me as daft. It's hard to talk about the vaccine without talking about the virus.

The fact the same story was posted on both threads kinda proves my point for me I guess.

They’re not identical.
One is for those questioning the narrative. The other is for those complying with the narrative. The question is whether one can tell the difference or not.
But the same people generally appear in both threads, so I'm not sure about that one. :D

They’re not identical.
Are you talking about the Covid-19 thread and this one? One is not for questioning the narrative and one for complying with the narrative. Both threads share a mix of opinions.

Yeah, I know they have different titles, but it's always struck me as daft. It's hard to talk about the vaccine without talking about the virus.

The fact the same story was posted on both threads kinda proves my point for me I guess.
I agree sometimes conversation cannot be had without the mention of the vaccine or the virus or both and it can get confusing. 😅

Yes, him touching his mask was what I took away from the clip. Maybe he isn‘t really an anaesthetist and snuck into the hospital to spout some anti-vax mumbo jumbo.

1641597874262.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.