Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ShingC

Talking on her story now about how if lockdown didn't happen her business would still be just as successful. Delusion. You could at least admit the circumstances benefitted you instead of pretending you were successful on for your work ethic alone.

Reactions: 33

Rxt156

VIP Member
She is always the happiest she’s ever been. Until 1 year later when she says she was hiding her true feelings and was struggling inside. Yawn and repeat every 12 months.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

SallyAnnJones

It weirdly annoys me when she calls it training. She’s just working out to burn calories and stay skinny, that’s not training.

I’m probably explaining it badly, but in my mind training is if you’re practicing for a sport, or a run/cycle/race or even training towards a movement-related goal (increase squat weight, more pull ups, etc.).

When you train you’re measuring improvement, which is what is completely missing from CB workouts. There’s no progressive overload, and the exercises are so random and change every week so you can’t look back and see if you’re doing better than before.

Reactions: 22

ni_woods

Sorry but wasn’t there a time that Courtney said she would never train in a gym again or did I imagine that? 😂

Reactions: 21

anonesk223

Remember a few months ago, when she was rambling on about how happy she was and in the best state of her life?
She’s now said when living in Essex she was a slob and couldn’t be bothered and suddenly now has so much motivation living in london.

Well that was a lie then wasn’t it 😂 watch her say in a year’s time how down she was when living in London. Honestly she’s unhinged 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21

PSTVTY01

New here to the forum, never have much to say about anyone but my word this girl is a danger to herself and society. I know a few people that know her personally and she is not one bit like she portrays herself to be. One of the most irritating things about her is bipolar changes in what she likes, doesn't like, the friends that come and go and not to mention her complete love of herself. Of course she will just gas light everybody and make it like she isn't the problem. Don't get me started on her workouts, they are deranged and completely pro injury to say the least, ayone with a brain can see that she's only in it for the money.

Also I can't believe how much she fixates on things too like for the whole of 2020 she said she doesn't drink coffee and then suddenly fast forward to now she's gassed over a coffee machine she bought. Can she not actually remember what she says to her followers 🤣 the constant contradiction of everything she says personally and professionally is extremely worrying. Particularly messages about weight, recipes and calorie deficit!I had to laugh when she said she was going for a more natural look but yet is still having aesthetics, her followers deserve the honesty and if that's something she likes to do then just admit it. She is 100% not recovered from her disorder either, the hardcore unsustainable work outs and constant calorie counting are your first clues as why!

Reactions: 20

ohcomeon99

Chatty Member
Bloody hell, much like CB herself, I end up having to reiterate the same bollocks over and over:

1. I read her first book/plan/bag of shite. The girl literally had no life and I don’t mean that horribly but she grew up, got an office job, became a PT and then insta famous. It’s hardly I am Malala material. It was also really really basic, not earth shattering.
2. I’ve banged on about this before. She still doesn’t look well. She’s look about half a stone (if that) heavier than her eating disorders. She does not look well and shows how far I’ve come from my ED that I actually look at her and acknowledge that. I’ve had to talk to my sister about her.
3. How is a non-qualified person allowed to basically sell herself as a dietician? Because it’s suggested although cleverly non-explicate. There is a suggestion that people who have had EDs shouldn’t get involved in the diet industry as their views on food and health are extremely; whilst mostly unintentional; quite damaging. Or they should at least be in proper medical/therapy led recovery.
4. A lot of her workouts are unsafe. Damaging to joints and especially to those with no experience
5. She did a Q&A the other day which, whilst revealing she is quite boring, also revealed she has, at points, secretly been struggling with ED stuff again. She is fucking irresponsible to be continuing on that basis because her illness will be causing all sorts of unintentional harm
6. She is smug as fuck with the “I don’t bounce from relationship to relationship stuff” cool, good for you. Or can you just not make them stay? It’s her constant “better than you” attitude that gets to me

I don’t actually dislike the girl. She’s relatively similar to my mates that age in terms of a bit vacuous with clothes, lifestyle etc. it’s more that she is incredibly dangerous and harmful and has built a business on a foundation of sickness.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So have been a lurker on the last thread and the start of this one.

A couple of years ago CB messaged a mate of mine via IG asking if she would provide a grazing table for free in return for a shoutout. My friend replied saying as it was a new business and she was a new mum she couldn't afford to do it for free but offered a discount. No surprise CB never responded.

Also her comment on her wearing an XS like it was badge of honour was so annoying!

Reactions: 17
She is definitely working out in a gym more and more and doing conventional lifting than her own workouts.
100% agree with this. Although it’s strange to me she posted ‘how to grow a booty at home’ but she’s been doing these workouts at home for 2 years and still no sign of the booty 🤥🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16