Courtney Black #6 your dancing is whack, can’t hold down a man it’s because your a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I've seen a few girls online do her challenges and they lose the weight quickly and look great. But it's not a sustainable lifestyle! It's almost like a cult. Burning off 500 calories can become obsessional. My CrossFit coach tells me to stop looking at my watch lol.

It weirdly annoys me when she calls it training. She’s just working out to burn calories and stay skinny, that’s not training.

I’m probably explaining it badly, but in my mind training is if you’re practicing for a sport, or a run/cycle/race or even training towards a movement-related goal (increase squat weight, more pull ups, etc.).

When you train you’re measuring improvement, which is what is completely missing from CB workouts. There’s no progressive overload, and the exercises are so random and change every week so you can’t look back and see if you’re doing better than before.

Reactions: 22
That Tamsyn is such a clone of CB. She’s doing extra workouts along side the challenge and going to the gym??! She speaks so repetitively every day about calorie deficit, eating whatever you want as long as it’s in your calories bla bla. She reposts James Smith’s posts a lot even though he digs out exactly the kind of person she is, no one actually cares what you eat everyday, especially when it’s the same food lol.

I’d bet money that if CB chopped her leg off and ate it, so would Tamsyn

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That Tamsyn is such a clone of CB. She’s doing extra workouts along side the challenge and going to the gym??! She speaks so repetitively every day about calorie deficit, eating whatever you want as long as it’s in your calories bla bla. She reposts James Smith’s posts a lot even though he digs out exactly the kind of person she is, no one actually cares what you eat everyday, especially when it’s the same food lol.

I’d bet money that if CB chopped her leg off and ate it, so would Tamsyn
Even worse she's training to be a PT and still hasn't seen the light. A lot of the original popular CB girls have (Gemma B slimming for example and her diets so much better then Tamsyn's). She's barely gained muscle and is just stick thin but seems to think she has.

Reactions: 3
Even worse she's training to be a PT and still hasn't seen the light. A lot of the original popular CB girls have (Gemma B slimming for example and her diets so much better then Tamsyn's). She's barely gained muscle and is just stick thin but seems to think she has.
She has looks so thin now , so obvious she is over exercising.

Reactions: 2
She has looks so thin now , so obvious she is over exercising.
Her food is just a chemical shitstorm, barely any vegetables or fruit just low calorie and sweetners on everything
Deffo think she has developed an obsession and looks quite poorly

Reactions: 8
Reckon Courtney’s had a little snoop of this page? 😂 if she has, she’s having none of it.. she knows she’s ‘one of the best trainers’ 🙄🥱
I couldn’t even be arsed to read all that. Who does she think she is posting these bible length captions. No one cares loolll

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Reckon Courtney’s had a little snoop of this page? 😂 if she has, she’s having none of it.. she knows she’s ‘one of the best trainers’ 🙄🥱
Jesus wept. ‘One of the best trainers’. She’s one of the worst trainers!
You can’t be a good trainer when you’re injuring your clients and giving them eating disorders.
Her method is just jump around like a loon until you’re out of breath and sweaty and that’s a the sign of a ‘good session’.
She’s obviously tapped into a vulnerable market and she’s making good money on it but that doesn’t make her even an average trainer.
A bit like a female Joe Wicks!

Reactions: 5
I can’t watch some of the warriors she re posts exercising , their form and what they are doing . They are going to have some injuries 😬. Or pull / tear something.

Reactions: 2
Courtney’s just said she’s been having the worst nights sleep lately but I’m sure it was only the day before yesterday that she was showing us all the vitamins she takes each day so she has the “BEST NIGHTS SLEEP EVAAA GUYS” 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.