Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

melissatiney

What gets me is she has been telling everyone she’s been having the best sleeps ever since moving to London yet she’s having sleep massages and using pillow drops? Always contradicting herself. Not to mention how many times she’s been out drinking and partying lately when she’s always said she doesn’t drink and how she’s cut out caffeine yet now she has a coffee machine and drinks it every day🙄🤥😂

Reactions: 13
Has anyone noticed the amount of time and posts on either the grid or her story’s? She is absolutely obsessed with staying relevant and is so shit scared of any of her followers missing out on even one second of her so called amazing life.

I don’t think she has ever said she has been out for a bad anything, it’s also sooooooo amazing! She does that stupid grin when she talks and I actually find it quite vain and insulting. Like she doesn’t think the majority of her followers are actually struggling financially and can’t be affording £200 a meal every time to go out. Ignorance is bliss!!!

I just 100% know that as soon as that camera goes off, she is nothing, like literally nothing. How sad is that. The only time she is “ someone “ is when she is posting content and praising how “ amazing “ her life is when in reality it actually looks very very shit and lonely. There is only one reason she hasn’t taken a day off, and that’s because of what I have just said. She is nothing without the CB APP!

smooth_operator33

Chatty Member
someone’s child went as her for world book day are you joking me 🥲
by the pics she doesn’t look happy about it either…

• Haha

melissatiney

It’s how she’s talking about that life as if it’s in the past when she still does very much have an eating disorder, goes out partying all the time, has fillers galore and always seeks verification from people….

Dotdot23

We need a new thread name, suggestions please!
Also, her advice on her stories today 'don't let the heat beat you' how utterly irresponsible! Advise to do it early or late when it's cooler but the first thing she said was 'don't let the heat beat you' what a weapon.
I also cannot stand her narcissistic cocky behaviour regarding her LeSkin tanning drops 'sorry but I just dunno how I've done it, I've absolutely smashed it' then says 'come on geezer' i dislike her more and more each day she is just so vile

ni_woods

Remember a few months ago, when she was rambling on about how happy she was and in the best state of her life?
She’s now said when living in Essex she was a slob and couldn’t be bothered and suddenly now has so much motivation living in london.

Well that was a lie then wasn’t it 😂 watch her say in a year’s time how down she was when living in London. Honestly she’s unhinged 🙄
Sure she said multiple times she was the “happiest” she’s ever been and so “content” when she was living in Essex, so that must have been a lie now and all for show. She’s a fraud and liar and as fake as her breast implants.

• Heart

ShimmyNE

I really don’t get that top that just shows off cleavage. Obviously we know why she would wear that but why would anyone else want to
The whole range is made for boob jobs &stick thin people

I wouldn’t fit one natural tit into one of them tops & couldn’t imagine exercising in them, nevermind the shorts which may as well just be training in your knickers 🙈

So inclusive 🤭

Reactions: 12

soph1992

again no trigger warning or anything, swear to god she makes these posts twice a week
IMHO now that muscle is now the new skinny - it's all the same issue. I just went on to some of the stories she shared from her warriors and they are all just as thin but with more prominent muscle. an ED isn't just about being thin courtney - it's DISORDERED EATING WHICH INCLUDES EXERCISE. she is continually advocating ED behavior by mirror checking, calorie counting, exercising to the extreme. I've just come out of cbt therapy for an ED and it taught me to STOP ALL OF THESE.

• Heart

Dougiedolls

Chatty Member
OMG they were literally in Paris 4 weeks ago and now in love with Fearne. Embarrassing.

edit to add notice the way Courtney just morphes into whoever is her new bezzies of the month.

Last edited:

SallyAnnJones

She seems so surprised by her own cookbook… maybe because she didn’t write any of it 😂

Other than having her face on the front do we think she had any input into it at all?

• Haha

SallyAnnJones

Since Wednesday CB has had:
- stretch lab session
- sports massage
- blow dry
- facial
- sleep massage
- physio
- multiple sauna/steam sessions at the gym

I’m sure I’ve missed something too 😂

Part of me is jealous she has so much free time to spend on herself, part of me is sad she thinks she needs all this to look/feel good about herself.

coggers

So she tries to sell how amazing her own skincare range is and then gets a facial saying how much better her skin has been since having them, make it make sense!!!

JayRad

Chatty Member
Here we go. Another post about how she’s happier now than she’s ever been before 🤦🏻‍♂️

And let’s be honest, these posts are purely for clout. She knows she gets massive engagement off these shitty posts because everyone jumps on board of the ‘aw so proud of you Court’ comments

Attachments

PSTVTY01

I have no idea why my brain thinks like this but I just think her living room must stink of body odour
28CF6FE5-1172-44E0-BE8C-713BEEDD63A5.jpeg
😩

• Haha