Courtney Black #6 your dancing is whack, can’t hold down a man it’s because your a scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread #6
Most liked title from 28th December :)
Continue about the horror bag here, too lazy to do a recap!

Reactions: 2
I'm sure there was part of her reel earlier today that showed a gift (I guess) which she didn't like and said must be someone trying to poison her. It's gone now and there's a more recent post talking about not getting angry or upset. Did I imagine it?

Remember a few months ago, when she was rambling on about how happy she was and in the best state of her life?
She’s now said when living in Essex she was a slob and couldn’t be bothered and suddenly now has so much motivation living in london.

Well that was a lie then wasn’t it 😂 watch her say in a year’s time how down she was when living in London. Honestly she’s unhinged 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Remember a few months ago, when she was rambling on about how happy she was and in the best state of her life?
She’s now said when living in Essex she was a slob and couldn’t be bothered and suddenly now has so much motivation living in london.

Well that was a lie then wasn’t it 😂 watch her say in a year’s time how down she was when living in London. Honestly she’s unhinged 🙄
Sure she said multiple times she was the “happiest” she’s ever been and so “content” when she was living in Essex, so that must have been a lie now and all for show. She’s a fraud and liar and as fake as her breast implants.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m new to the Courtney Black threads! I’ve subscribed to her app on my standard January health kick! Can someone point me in the direction of the screenshots etc of the racist tweets and her response, which thread would I find them on?
I’m actually enjoying the January challenge - although I move at half the pace of CB. Surely no-one can move that quickly without taking something?!
Unsubscribing straight away if she’s racist. Appreciate recommendations for other home workout apps!

I’m new to the Courtney Black threads! I’ve subscribed to her app on my standard January health kick! Can someone point me in the direction of the screenshots etc of the racist tweets and her response, which thread would I find them on?
I’m actually enjoying the January challenge - although I move at half the pace of CB. Surely no-one can move that quickly without taking something?!
Unsubscribing straight away if she’s racist. Appreciate recommendations for other home workout apps!
Click the blue button at the top of this that says Courtney Black Threads, and they're all at the top of thread 5
Highly recommend Peloton £12.99 a month, tens of thousands of workouts across all disciplines :)

Reactions: 3
There on Thread 4 - page 51

Attachments

I'm guessing Courtney doesn't know or just has so much money that she does no research on the designer pieces she buys but Alexander Wang was accused of sexual assault. Aside from the fact those g string jeans are hideous I would never financially support someone like that. I don't think any charges were brought but he somewhat admitted that he acted inappropriately

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I can’t recommend STRNG enough. Lisa and Romane are fab.

I have followed her for like 18 months now and don’t think I’ve ever seen her mark anything as gifted, but we know she asks for everything for free and she very very rarely marks ads… does reporting to ASA actually get anywhere? What else can we do?

Reactions: 6
move with us by Rachel Dillon and her sister Emma. I’ve had amazing results with this app

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She is definitely working out in a gym more and more and doing conventional lifting than her own workouts.

Reactions: 4
move with us by Rachel Dillon and her sister Emma. I’ve had amazing results with this app
Me too. My results were insane. I was fit, strong, healthy. Also you have the choice to change between home and gym depending on your day.
I found 6 days a week excessive so I stuck with 5 and achieved great results.

Reactions: 1
She is definitely working out in a gym more and more and doing conventional lifting than her own workouts.
100% agree with this. Although it’s strange to me she posted ‘how to grow a booty at home’ but she’s been doing these workouts at home for 2 years and still no sign of the booty 🤥🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
100% agree with this. Although it’s strange to me she posted ‘how to grow a booty at home’ but she’s been doing these workouts at home for 2 years and still no sign of the booty 🤥🤔
This is what irritates me the most about her - girl, practice what you preach! Or at least admit to your followers that home workouts don't produce the same results. She's probably over working her body now with home & gym workouts and will end up injuring herself.

Looks like she has another new BFF, I wonder if she drops her “friends” or if they drop her…most likely them once they see how much of a narcissistic she is

Looks like she has another new BFF, I wonder if she drops her “friends” or if they drop her…most likely them once they see how much of a narcissistic she is
Yep. Haven’t seen much from Georgia for a while. Do you reckon they have fallen out? I know she doesn’t work for her anymore.

Reactions: 1
Some makeup artist from Chelsea area who done her make up for NYE…that’s her new BFF? 🤣 oh dear. Also, such a muggy thing to strategically place her Birkin *cough* fake on the bed at her “getaway” - why does it need to be in the photo!! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Some makeup artist from Chelsea area who done her make up for NYE…that’s her new BFF? 🤣 oh dear. Also, such a muggy thing to strategically place her Birkin *cough* fake on the bed at her “getaway” - why does it need to be in the photo!! 🙄
So that’s 2 birkins she’s got now defos have to be fake🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.